|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
(a) He cries.
(b) He says he would rather die than allow Bolingbroke in England.
(c) He accepts.
(d) He pulls out his sword.
2. Where did Mowbray die?
3. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) His son.
(c) Richard's wife.
(d) His wife.
4. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
5. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
6. Where is Richard to be exiled by Bolingbroke?
7. What does Bolingbroke question of Bagot when they arrive in London?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Gloucester's death.
(c) Richard's whereabouts.
(d) All of the above.
8. Where is Exton going to go after leaving Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) The king's chamber's.
9. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
(b) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A letter to Richard.
10. Who kills Richard?
11. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Richard and Bolingbroke.
(d) No one.
12. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
13. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
14. Where is the Queen being sent from England?
15. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke of York's house.
(b) Berkley Castle.
(c) A garden.
(d) Aumerle's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was the Welsh army?
2. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
4. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)