|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A dog.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The ground.
(d) His newborn child.
2. Who is sent to talk with Richard in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) An attendant.
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Where did Mowbray die?
5. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) The Duchess.
6. What is the last line of Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) With all the rest of that consorted crew.
(b) Uncle, farewell, and cousin too adieu.
(c) Your mother well hath pray'd, and prove you true.
(d) Come, my old son. I pray God make thee new.
7. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) Aumerle's house.
(b) A garden.
(c) Berkley Castle.
(d) The Duke of York's house.
8. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) Richard's wife.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
9. What does Richard hear that interrupts his speech in Act 5, Scene 5?
10. Who is the focus of Act 3, Scene 4?
(d) The Queen.
11. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
12. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
13. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) "We make woe wanton with this fond delay."
(b) "One kiss shall stop our mouths, and dumbly part."
(c) "Once more adieu, the rest let sorrow say."
(d) "That I may strive to kill it with a groan."
14. Who supports the claims Exton makes in Act 5, Scene 4?
15. Who speaks first in Act 5, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
2. Where is Exton going to go after leaving Act 5, Scene 4?
3. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
5. How large was the Welsh army?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)