|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large was the Welsh army?
2. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A letter to Richard.
(c) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
(d) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
3. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
(c) Flint Castle.
4. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) Richard and Bolingbroke.
(d) No one.
6. What type of place will the Queen live after she leaves England?
(a) The French royal family's summer estate.
(b) A house Bolingbroke has bought for her.
(c) A school for privileged girls.
(d) A convent.
7. Who supports the claims Exton makes in Act 5, Scene 4?
8. What does the gardener plant for the Queen?
(c) The herb rue.
(d) A weeping willow.
9. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
10. Who does Exton quote as saying "Have I no friend?"
(b) The Queen.
11. Who is sent to talk with Richard in Act 3, Scene 3?
(d) An attendant.
12. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) The Duchess.
13. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) A garden.
(b) An outdoor labyrinth.
(c) A lake.
(d) A court yard.
14. Who is the first to speak in Act 3, Scene 3?
15. Who said, "Let's fight with gentle words"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
2. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What does Bolingbroke question of Bagot when they arrive in London?
4. What does Exton say he will do in Act 5, Scene 4?
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)