|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks first in Act 5, Scene 4?
2. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
(b) The Duke.
(c) They all enter together.
(d) The Duchess.
3. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
(a) He mourns after their deaths.
(b) He curses them.
(c) He applauds their bravery.
(d) He sends their wives money.
4. What does Bolingbroke question of Bagot when they arrive in London?
(a) Gloucester's death.
(b) All of the above.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Richard's whereabouts.
5. Who said, "Let's fight with gentle words"?
6. Who supports the claims Exton makes in Act 5, Scene 4?
7. Where is Exton going to go after leaving Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) The king's chamber's.
8. Who is sent to talk with Richard in Act 3, Scene 3?
(c) An attendant.
9. What word does Bolingbroke use to refer to the person he is looking for in Act 5, Scene 3?
10. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
(c) Flint Castle.
11. How large was the Welsh army?
12. Who is the focus of Act 3, Scene 4?
(d) The Queen.
13. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
(a) He says he would rather die than allow Bolingbroke in England.
(b) He accepts.
(c) He pulls out his sword.
(d) He cries.
14. Whom does Bagot accuse in Act 4, Scene 1?
15. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Bolingbroke take Richard after their first confrontation since the beginning of the play?
2. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who do York and the Duchess feel pity for in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
5. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)