|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Alexandra Palace.
(b) Berkley Castle.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Flint Castle.
2. What does the gardener plant for the Queen?
(b) A weeping willow.
(c) The herb rue.
3. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) Aumerle and his accomplices.
(c) Aumerle's accomplices.
(d) Aumerle, his accomplices, and his family.
4. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
5. Who does Exton quote as saying "Have I no friend?"
(c) The Queen.
6. Who speaks first in Act 5, Scene 4?
7. What does Bolingbroke question of Bagot when they arrive in London?
(a) All of the above.
(b) Gloucester's death.
(c) Richard's whereabouts.
(d) The Queen.
8. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
9. Where is Exton going to go after leaving Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) The king's chamber's.
10. Who kills Richard?
11. Whom does Bagot accuse in Act 4, Scene 1?
12. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) "Yea, my good lord."
(b) "For do we must what force will have us do."
(c) "Your own is yours and I am yours and all."
(d) "Then I must not say no."
13. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
(a) "In the witching hour established by those monsters alone."
(b) "...When the searching eye of heaven is hid."
(c) "After the sun has winked its final glance."
(d) "...As the tide rises and the moon lurks over."
14. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
15. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Richard and Bolingbroke.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Where did Mowbray die?
3. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
4. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)