Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Bolingbroke specifically promise to "weed and pluck away" in Act 2, Scene 3?
a) All of the above.
c) Bushy and Bagot.
2. Where was the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
a) Buckingham Palace.
b) Windsor Castle.
d) Alexandra Palace.
3. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 2?
a) A chapel.
b) Gaunt's house.
c) An orchard.
d) Windsor Castle.
4. What is Bolingbroke's title now that Gaunt is dead?
a) Lord Lancaster.
b) The Duke of Kent.
c) Lord Aumerle.
d) Sir Henry of Wales.
5. How does Bolingbroke justify executing the prisoners?
a) He says God tells him...
This section contains 556 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)