Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Act 1, Scene 1
1. Of what do Mowbray and Bolingbroke accuse one another in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. How is Richard's kingship represented in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Mowbray admit to during the feud of the first scene?
4. How does Richard ultimately respond to the conflict of Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Essay Question - Act 1, Scene 2
5. What does Gaunt reveal in Act 1, Scene 2?
6. What does the Duchess of Gloucester beg for Gaunt to do...
This section contains 1,028 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)