Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What do Bolingbroke and Mowbray accuse one another of?
3. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
4. How many gold coins does Bolingbroke accuse Mowbray of withholding from the army?
5. Who was Richard's uncle and Gaunt's brother?
6. What was Mowbray supposed to be doing with Richard's uncle when he died?
7. Who does Mowbray admit to have scheming against in the past?
8. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
9. Why don't Bolingbroke and Mowbray forgive one another?
This section contains 3,872 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)