|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lines are in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Twenty eight.
(b) Forty four.
(c) One hundred five.
(d) Three hundred twelve.
2. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
(a) He accepts.
(b) He pulls out his sword.
(c) He says he would rather die than allow Bolingbroke in England.
(d) He cries.
3. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
(a) The Duchess of Gloucester.
(b) The Queen.
(d) Lord Marshal.
4. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What object does Richard break in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) The royal crown.
(b) A vase.
(c) A window.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What are the prophecies discussed in Act 2, Scene 4 supposed to forewarn?
3. Who does Mowbray admit to have scheming against in the past?
4. Which characters are in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)