|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops the duel as it begins?
(a) The Duchess of Gloucester.
(c) The Queen.
2. How are Gaunt and Bolingbroke related?
(b) Father and son.
(c) Uncle and nephew.
3. What does Bolingbroke question of Bagot when they arrive in London?
(a) All of the above.
(b) The Queen.
(c) Richard's whereabouts.
(d) Gloucester's death.
4. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
2. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 4?
3. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
4. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)