|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
(c) Lord Marshal.
2. Who is Northumberland's son?
3. Who does Mowbray admit to have scheming against in the past?
(d) The Duke of Aumerle.
4. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) "From Richard's night to Bolingbroke's fair day."
(b) "That bids me be of comfort any more."
(c) "To ear the land that hath some hope to grow."
(d) "To alter this, for counsel is but vain."
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Lord Aumerle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bushy inform Richard that Gaunt is in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
3. Who is Woodstock?
4. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who does Exton quote as saying "Have I no friend?"
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)