|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the first characters to enter Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Gaunt, Bolingbroke.
(b) Lord Marshall, the Duke Aumerle.
(c) Richard, the Queen.
(d) Gaunt, the Duchess of Gloucester.
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Alexandra Palace.
(b) Flint Castle.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Berkley Castle.
4. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
(b) Aumerle and his accomplices.
(c) Aumerle, his accomplices, and his family.
(d) Aumerle's accomplices.
5. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(d) Richard's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
2. Which of the following lines is what the Queen says to the bearer of the news of Bolingbroke?
3. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
4. Who tells of Bolingbroke's arrival in England?
5. Where is Exton going to go after leaving Act 5, Scene 4?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)