|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of which quality of Bolingbroke does Richard worry?
(a) Bolingbroke is much stronger than Richard.
(b) He is gracious to and loved by the common people.
(c) His intelligence often outsmarted Richard in their youth.
(d) Bolingbroke is always able to persuade people to take his side.
2. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A letter to Richard.
(d) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
3. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
4. How many lines are in Act 2, Scene 4?
(b) One hundred.
(c) Twenty four.
(d) Two hundred.
5. Which of the following lines is what the Queen says to the bearer of the news of Bolingbroke?
(a) "There is no higher evil than Bolingbroke."
(b) "Your news feels of demons ripping my inside."
(c) "What right have you to deliver such agony to the Queen?"
(d) "Thou art the midwife to my woe."
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
4. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
5. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)