|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Sir Pierce of Exton.
2. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) "One kiss shall stop our mouths, and dumbly part."
(b) "We make woe wanton with this fond delay."
(c) "Once more adieu, the rest let sorrow say."
(d) "That I may strive to kill it with a groan."
3. What are the prophecies discussed in Act 2, Scene 4 supposed to forewarn?
(a) The war is doomed.
(b) The king is dead.
(c) There will be a plague.
(d) England is to be overthrown.
4. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
(b) Planning escape.
(c) Talking to himself.
(d) Imagining being outside.
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Exton say he will do in Act 5, Scene 4?
3. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
5. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)