|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who invites Bolingbroke to stay at Berkley Castle?
(c) Lord Berkley.
3. Why don't Bolingbroke and Mowbray forgive one another?
(a) They have both sworn to God they would seek vengeance.
(b) It would be forfeiting their honor.
(c) They have had a rivalry since childhood.
(d) Both have not shared everything they are upset over.
4. Which of the following is a quote by Richard in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) "O God defend my soul from such deep sin!"
(b) "Obedience bids I should not bid again."
(c) "Mine honour is my life, both grow in one."
(d) "We were not born to sue, but to command."
5. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) His newborn child.
(b) A dog.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
2. Who does Mowbray admit to have scheming against in the past?
3. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
5. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)