|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces Gaunt's death?
2. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
(d) A letter to Richard.
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
(d) The Duchess.
4. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
5. How are Gaunt and Bolingbroke related?
(c) Uncle and nephew.
(d) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mowbray and Bolingbroke state officially that they are fighting for at the duel?
2. Where is the prison in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. How long has the Welsh army been waiting for Richard?
4. What does Richard give Bolingbroke during the first meeting since the beginning of the play?
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)