|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Ten years.
2. Who is the focus of Act 3, Scene 4?
(c) The Queen.
3. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
4. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The Duchess.
(d) They all enter together.
5. Where does Richard say he is to go immediately following Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) To prepare his army's generals.
(b) To see Gaunt.
(c) To ride his horse.
(d) To eat dinner with the Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gaunt alluding to have killed the Duke of Gloucester as he speaks alone with the Duchess?
2. Which of the following is Richard not doing in Act 5, Scene 5?
3. How large was the Welsh army?
4. How many lines are in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)