|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Exton quote as saying "Have I no friend?"
(a) The Queen.
2. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
(d) Lord Aumerle.
3. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) Aumerle and his accomplices.
(b) Aumerle's accomplices.
(c) Aumerle, his accomplices, and his family.
4. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Which is the final line of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "To God, the widow's champion and defence."
(b) "As much good stay with thee as go with me."
(c) "The last leave of thee takes my weeping eye."
(d) "Desolate, desolate will I hence and die."
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bolingbroke and Mowbray accuse one another of?
2. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who informally swears their allegiance to Bolingbroke in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. How large was the Welsh army?
5. How many lines are in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)