|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. How does Bolingbroke justify executing the prisoners?
(a) He says it is a favor to the Christian church.
(b) He says it is a favor to the king.
(c) He says God tells him to do it.
(d) He knows they were both about to murder.
3. "My comfort is that heaven will take our souls and plague injustice with the pains of hell." Who says this?
4. What is the biggest concern in Act 2, Scene 2 regarding the war in Ireland?
(a) Paying for it.
(b) Defeating the rebels.
(c) The weather is miserable and men are dying of illness.
(d) The fact that the war is on Irish soil, and not at home.
5. What does Exton say he will do in Act 5, Scene 4?
(a) Kill Bolingbroke.
(b) Kill Richard.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Kill Aumerle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
2. What is the last line of Act 5, Scene 3?
3. How large was the Welsh army?
4. Who has the longest speech in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Of which quality of Bolingbroke does Richard worry?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)