|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
(b) The Queen.
(c) Lord Marshal.
(d) The Duchess of Gloucester.
2. Who are the first characters to enter Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Gaunt, the Duchess of Gloucester.
(b) Richard, the Queen.
(c) Lord Marshall, the Duke Aumerle.
(d) Gaunt, Bolingbroke.
3. What does Richard hear that interrupts his speech in Act 5, Scene 5?
4. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
(a) Flint Castle.
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bolingbroke justify executing the prisoners?
2. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
3. Who invites Bolingbroke to stay at Berkley Castle?
4. What does Bushy do for the Queen in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where does Richard say he is to go immediately following Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)