|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gaunt alluding to have killed the Duke of Gloucester as he speaks alone with the Duchess?
(c) The Duke of Aumerle.
2. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
(a) "...When the searching eye of heaven is hid."
(b) "In the witching hour established by those monsters alone."
(c) "...As the tide rises and the moon lurks over."
(d) "After the sun has winked its final glance."
3. : For what day is the duel set?
(a) Guy Fawkes Day.
(b) Saint Lambert's Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) The Summer Solstice.
4. What does Richard hear that interrupts his speech in Act 5, Scene 5?
5. Who does Bolingbroke specifically promise to "weed and pluck away" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Bushy and Bagot.
(c) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does York regard Bolingbroke's acting against the king?
2. Who supports the claims Exton makes in Act 5, Scene 4?
3. Where did Mowbray die?
4. What does Richard learn of Gaunt in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)