|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
(b) Earl of Northumberland.
(c) Lord Ross.
(d) Sir Henry Green.
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
4. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What do the characters decide to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) They will not stay.
(b) They will kill themselves.
(c) They will wait.
(d) They will invade Ireland on their own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Servant announce has died in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Richard hear that interrupts his speech in Act 5, Scene 5?
5. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)