|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richard say he is to go immediately following Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) To prepare his army's generals.
(b) To ride his horse.
(c) To see Gaunt.
(d) To eat dinner with the Queen.
2. Who does the Duchess wish ill upon at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) The Queen.
4. What adjective does Richard use to describe Bolingbroke that is condescending?
5. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
(a) Rejected army soldiers.
(b) None of these is correct.
(c) Boys and old men.
(d) "Unstable buffoons."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following characters have not fled to Bolingbroke's army?
2. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. How will Richard handle the situation in Ireland?
5. : For what day is the duel set?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)