|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
2. Who is prisoner in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Where does Bushy inform Richard that Gaunt is in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Thames House.
(c) Ely House.
(d) Windsor Castle.
4. What was Mowbray supposed to be doing with Richard's uncle when he died?
(a) Showing him the courtyards.
(b) Guarding him.
(c) Accompany him while traveling.
(d) Practicing to duel.
5. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
3. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Who is the focus of Act 3, Scene 4?
5. Where is Richard to be exiled by Bolingbroke?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)