|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells of Bolingbroke's arrival in England?
(a) The Duke of York.
2. Who is the last to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
(d) Lord Aumerle.
4. Why don't Bolingbroke and Mowbray forgive one another?
(a) It would be forfeiting their honor.
(b) They have had a rivalry since childhood.
(c) Both have not shared everything they are upset over.
(d) They have both sworn to God they would seek vengeance.
5. Who said, "Let's fight with gentle words"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Woodstock?
2. Where does Bushy inform Richard that Gaunt is in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Which of the following is not a reason Bolingbroke is executing the prisoners?
4. Who in Ireland is worrying Richard in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)