|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What are the prophecies discussed in Act 2, Scene 4 supposed to forewarn?
(a) England is to be overthrown.
(b) There will be a plague.
(c) The war is doomed.
(d) The king is dead.
3. How many gold coins does Bolingbroke accuse Mowbray of withholding from the army?
4. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. To whom does Bolingbroke send a message to in Act 3, Scene 1 that he has no ill-will towards?
(b) The Queen.
(d) The Duchess of Gloucester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
2. How many characters are in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. Why don't Bolingbroke and Mowbray forgive one another?
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)