|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "History's most venomous leader."
(b) "Landlord of England."
(c) "A stain on our England's dress."
(d) "Un-rightful king to no one."
2. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Bushy do for the Queen in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He calls for his musicians to play for her.
(b) He tries to comfort her with his wit.
(c) He tells stories of Richard's bravery.
(d) He offers to take her to the ocean.
4. What is Bolingbroke's title now that Gaunt is dead?
(a) Sir Henry of Wales.
(b) Lord Aumerle.
(c) Lord Lancaster.
(d) The Duke of Kent.
5. How long has the Welsh army been waiting for Richard?
(a) Ten days.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Who is the focus of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Where was the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who in Ireland is worrying Richard in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)