|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "Let's fight with gentle words"?
2. Who is Gaunt alluding to have killed the Duke of Gloucester as he speaks alone with the Duchess?
(c) The Duke of Aumerle.
3. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His sickness.
(b) His son's exile.
(c) His name.
(d) His wife's cooking.
4. How long has the Welsh army been waiting for Richard?
(a) Two days.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) Ten days.
5. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Berkeley Castle.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to talk with Richard in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What made Aumerle cry when he said goodbye to Bolingbroke?
3. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Who of the following characters have not fled to Bolingbroke's army?
5. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)