|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large was the Welsh army?
2. What does Bolingbroke claim to be his intentions for invading England?
(a) To reclaim his inheritance.
(b) To rule England.
(c) All of the above.
(d) To destroy Richard's monarchy.
3. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Lord Aumerle.
5. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "History's most venomous leader."
(b) "Landlord of England."
(c) "Un-rightful king to no one."
(d) "A stain on our England's dress."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why don't Bolingbroke and Mowbray forgive one another?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. "...for God's substitute, His deputy anointed in His sight..." Who is being referred to here?
5. Which of the following lines is what the Queen says to the bearer of the news of Bolingbroke?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)