|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
(b) Lord Marshal.
2. Who is Woodstock?
(d) The Duke of Gloucester.
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
(d) The Duchess.
4. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) They all enter together.
(d) The Duke.
5. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
(a) Lord Ross.
(b) Earl of Northumberland.
(d) Sir Henry Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
2. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
3. What does Bushy do for the Queen in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What object does Richard break in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Who is upset over Richard's absence in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)