|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
(b) A letter to Richard.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
2. How are Gaunt and Bolingbroke related?
(b) Father and son.
(c) Uncle and nephew.
3. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) Aumerle, his accomplices, and his family.
(b) Aumerle and his accomplices.
(d) Aumerle's accomplices.
4. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. How many characters are in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Where is Richard to be exiled by Bolingbroke?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)