|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mowbray admit to have scheming against in the past?
(b) The Duke of Aumerle.
2. What is the last line of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) "And plague injustice with the pains of hell."
(b) "With letters of your love to her at large."
(c) "A while to work, and after holiday."
(d) "Thanks, gentle uncle. Come, lords, away."
3. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
4. Which is the final line of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "Desolate, desolate will I hence and die."
(b) "As much good stay with thee as go with me."
(c) "To God, the widow's champion and defence."
(d) "The last leave of thee takes my weeping eye."
5. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Reading a letter from Bolingbroke.
(b) Learning York has joined with Bolingbroke.
(c) Seeing Bolingbroke's army approaching in the distance.
(d) Learning the Queen has left him for Bolingbroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces Gaunt's death?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
3. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is the major concern of Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)