|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) "For do we must what force will have us do."
(b) "Yea, my good lord."
(c) "Your own is yours and I am yours and all."
(d) "Then I must not say no."
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Why does Gaunt seem aloof to his brother's death?
(a) He is in love with the Duchess.
(b) He believes God will properly judge who is guilty.
(c) He has put the tragedy behind him, and is trying to move on with his life.
(d) He is the one who has killed the Duke.
4. Who is Gaunt alluding to have killed the Duke of Gloucester as he speaks alone with the Duchess?
(b) The Duke of Aumerle.
5. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
(b) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
(c) A letter to Richard.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
2. What does Bolingbroke claim to be his intentions for invading England?
3. What is Richard's reaction towards the news of Gaunt he receives in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. : For what day is the duel set?
5. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)