|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
2. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Ten years.
3. Who tells of Bolingbroke's arrival in England?
(c) The Duke of York.
4. What is the biggest concern in Act 2, Scene 2 regarding the war in Ireland?
(a) The fact that the war is on Irish soil, and not at home.
(b) The weather is miserable and men are dying of illness.
(c) Defeating the rebels.
(d) Paying for it.
5. What does Bolingbroke question of Bagot when they arrive in London?
(a) Richard's whereabouts.
(b) Gloucester's death.
(c) The Queen.
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where is Richard to be exiled by Bolingbroke?
4. Where will Bolingbroke take Richard after their first confrontation since the beginning of the play?
5. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)