|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last line of Act 5, Scene 3?
(a) Come, my old son. I pray God make thee new.
(b) Uncle, farewell, and cousin too adieu.
(c) Your mother well hath pray'd, and prove you true.
(d) With all the rest of that consorted crew.
2. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) An orchard.
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) Gaunt's house.
(d) A chapel.
3. Who in Ireland is worrying Richard in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. "The king reposeth all his confidence in thee." Who says this?
5. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Queen.
(d) The Duke of York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the Welsh army been waiting for Richard?
2. What type of place will the Queen live after she leaves England?
3. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
5. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)