|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
(b) Lord Aumerle.
2. What is Gaunt's final line?
(a) "Convey me to my bed, then to my grave."
(b) "Words, life and all old Lancaster hath spent."
(c) "Love they to live that love and honour have."
(d) "Live in thy shame, but die not shame with thee."
3. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
(a) He curses them.
(b) He mourns after their deaths.
(c) He sends their wives money.
(d) He applauds their bravery.
4. What is the major concern of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Queen is beginning to go insane.
(b) The army is running out of food.
(c) There are rumors afloat Richard has been taken prisoner.
(d) Richard has not returned from Ireland.
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 3, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informally swears their allegiance to Bolingbroke in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who are the first characters to enter Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)