|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) Aumerle's house.
(b) The Duke of York's house.
(c) Berkley Castle.
(d) A garden.
2. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His name.
(b) His son's exile.
(c) His sickness.
(d) His wife's cooking.
3. Who is the focus of Act 3, Scene 4?
(d) The Queen.
4. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
(a) The Duchess.
5. Where is Richard to be exiled by Bolingbroke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard learn of Gaunt in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
3. Who is prisoner in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
5. Which of the following is a quote by Richard in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)