|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Richard has returned from England.
(b) The Queen is pregnant.
(c) Richard has become gravely ill.
(d) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
2. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who is prisoner in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who does Bolingbroke specifically promise to "weed and pluck away" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) All of the above.
(c) Bushy and Bagot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
4. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
5. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)