|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Bolingbroke's loss of property.
(b) Their disgust of Richard.
(c) The war in Ireland.
(d) All three answers are correct.
2. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
(a) He pulls out his sword.
(b) He says he would rather die than allow Bolingbroke in England.
(c) He accepts.
(d) He cries.
3. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) The Queen.
4. What does the gardener plant for the Queen?
(c) A weeping willow.
(d) The herb rue.
5. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) "Poor queen, so that thy state might be no worse."
(b) "In the remembrance of a weeping queen."
(c) "To meet at London London's king in woe."
(d) "Pray God the plants thou graft'st may never grow."
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Bolingbroke send a message to in Act 3, Scene 1 that he has no ill-will towards?
2. Who is Northumberland's son?
3. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
4. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)