|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Ireland is worrying Richard in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) "Your own is yours and I am yours and all."
(b) "Then I must not say no."
(c) "Yea, my good lord."
(d) "For do we must what force will have us do."
3. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Richard has returned from England.
(b) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
(c) The Queen is pregnant.
(d) Richard has become gravely ill.
4. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Learning York has joined with Bolingbroke.
(b) Reading a letter from Bolingbroke.
(c) Learning the Queen has left him for Bolingbroke.
(d) Seeing Bolingbroke's army approaching in the distance.
5. Where is Richard to be exiled by Bolingbroke?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
2. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. Where is the Queen being sent from England?
5. Other than Richard and the Queen, who else speaks in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)