|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following is not a reason Bolingbroke is executing the prisoners?
(a) Causing Richard to banish Bolingbroke.
(b) Upset the queen.
(c) They have murdered.
(d) Misleading Richard.
4. Which of the following is a quote by Richard in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) "We were not born to sue, but to command."
(b) "O God defend my soul from such deep sin!"
(c) "Obedience bids I should not bid again."
(d) "Mine honour is my life, both grow in one."
5. Who do York and the Duchess feel pity for in Act 5, Scene 2?
(c) The Queen.
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Bolingbroke take Richard after their first confrontation since the beginning of the play?
2. How long has the Welsh army been waiting for Richard?
3. Which of the following is not one of the prophecies alarming the characters of Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What type of place will the Queen live after she leaves England?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)