|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major concern of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Richard has not returned from Ireland.
(b) There are rumors afloat Richard has been taken prisoner.
(c) The army is running out of food.
(d) The Queen is beginning to go insane.
2. How will Richard handle the situation in Ireland?
(a) He has ordered an army to invade.
(b) He will send Green.
(c) He will see how the situation plays out for another month.
(d) He will go there himself.
3. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
4. What is Gaunt's final line?
(a) "Live in thy shame, but die not shame with thee."
(b) "Convey me to my bed, then to my grave."
(c) "Love they to live that love and honour have."
(d) "Words, life and all old Lancaster hath spent."
5. Where is the Queen being sent from England?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gaunt try to persuade Bolingbroke to think of his banishment?
2. Who is at Bristow Castle in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
5. "My comfort is that heaven will take our souls and plague injustice with the pains of hell." Who says this?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)