|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
2. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. "My comfort is that heaven will take our souls and plague injustice with the pains of hell." Who says this?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
2. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. How many gold coins does Bolingbroke accuse Mowbray of withholding from the army?
5. How are Gaunt and Bolingbroke related?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)