|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
2. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) An outdoor labyrinth.
(b) A garden.
(c) A lake.
(d) A court yard.
3. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
4. What do Bolingbroke and Mowbray accuse one another of?
5. What is the Duchess of Gloucester's purpose in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She begs Gaunt to avenge her husband's death.
(b) She worries aloud about money.
(c) She begs Gaunt to act humanely.
(d) She confesses that she did not love the Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
2. What does the gardener plant for the Queen?
3. What does Bolingbroke claim to be his intentions for invading England?
4. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who tells of Bolingbroke's arrival in England?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)