|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
(c) Flint Castle.
2. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
(a) Rejected army soldiers.
(b) Boys and old men.
(c) None of these is correct.
(d) "Unstable buffoons."
4. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) "In the remembrance of a weeping queen."
(b) "To meet at London London's king in woe."
(c) "Poor queen, so that thy state might be no worse."
(d) "Pray God the plants thou graft'st may never grow."
5. To whom does Bolingbroke send a message to in Act 3, Scene 1 that he has no ill-will towards?
(a) The Queen.
(c) The Duchess of Gloucester.
Short Answer Questions
1. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
2. Which is the final line of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who informally swears their allegiance to Bolingbroke in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Which of the following is not a reason Bolingbroke is executing the prisoners?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)