|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Where did Mowbray die?
3. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The war in Ireland.
(b) Bolingbroke's loss of property.
(c) Their disgust of Richard.
(d) All three answers are correct.
4. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) Alexandra Palace.
(c) Flint Castle.
(d) Berkley Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Why don't Bolingbroke and Mowbray forgive one another?
3. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
4. Which of the following is not a reason Bolingbroke is executing the prisoners?
5. What are the prophecies discussed in Act 2, Scene 4 supposed to forewarn?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)