|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What does Bolingbroke claim to be his intentions for invading England?
(a) To reclaim his inheritance.
(b) To destroy Richard's monarchy.
(c) To rule England.
(d) All of the above.
3. Who is the focus of Act 3, Scene 4?
(b) The Queen.
4. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) "Your own is yours and I am yours and all."
(b) "For do we must what force will have us do."
(c) "Yea, my good lord."
(d) "Then I must not say no."
5. Where was the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) Alexandra Palace.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Duchess wish ill upon at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Which characters are in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who of the following characters have not fled to Bolingbroke's army?
4. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Of which quality of Bolingbroke does Richard worry?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)