|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
(a) He sends their wives money.
(b) He applauds their bravery.
(c) He mourns after their deaths.
(d) He curses them.
2. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Chambers.
(b) The Garden.
(c) The Court.
(d) The Supper Room.
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
4. Who tells of Bolingbroke's arrival in England?
(d) The Duke of York.
5. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
2. Who is Gaunt alluding to have killed the Duke of Gloucester as he speaks alone with the Duchess?
3. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
4. Why does Gaunt seem aloof to his brother's death?
5. Whom does Bagot accuse in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)