|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Bolingbroke originally banished from England?
(a) Forty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
2. How are Gaunt and Bolingbroke related?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(c) Father and son.
3. Which of the following lines is what the Queen says to the bearer of the news of Bolingbroke?
(a) "There is no higher evil than Bolingbroke."
(b) "Thou art the midwife to my woe."
(c) "What right have you to deliver such agony to the Queen?"
(d) "Your news feels of demons ripping my inside."
4. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
(b) Sir Henry Green.
(c) Earl of Northumberland.
(d) Lord Ross.
5. What was Mowbray supposed to be doing with Richard's uncle when he died?
(a) Showing him the courtyards.
(b) Guarding him.
(c) Practicing to duel.
(d) Accompany him while traveling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bolingbroke claim to be his intentions for invading England?
2. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
3. Where did Mowbray die?
4. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)