|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
2. What is the last line of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) "Thanks, gentle uncle. Come, lords, away."
(b) "With letters of your love to her at large."
(c) "A while to work, and after holiday."
(d) "And plague injustice with the pains of hell."
3. What is the biggest concern in Act 2, Scene 2 regarding the war in Ireland?
(a) Defeating the rebels.
(b) The fact that the war is on Irish soil, and not at home.
(c) The weather is miserable and men are dying of illness.
(d) Paying for it.
4. "Where then, alas, may I complain myself?" Who says this?
(d) The Duchess of Gloucester.
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Flint Castle.
(b) Berkley Castle.
(c) Alexandra Palace.
(d) Windsor Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
3. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
4. : For what day is the duel set?
5. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)