|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bolingbroke and Mowbray accuse one another of?
2. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Sir Pierce of Exton.
3. Who are the first characters to enter Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Gaunt, Bolingbroke.
(b) Richard, the Queen.
(c) Gaunt, the Duchess of Gloucester.
(d) Lord Marshall, the Duke Aumerle.
4. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Witnessing storms to come, woe and unrest."
(b) "And crossly to thy good all fortune goes."
(c) "I see thy glory like a shooting star."
(d) "Ah, Richard! With the eyes of heavy mind."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
2. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
3. Where does Richard say he is to go immediately following Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What is the last line of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)