|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Twenty years.
2. Which characters are in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Salisbury and Captain.
(b) None of these is correct.
(c) Salisbury, Berkley, and five sergeants.
(d) Salisbury, Captain, and Lord Marshall.
3. How many characters are in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Which of the following is not a suggestion of one of the Queen's ladies for an activity to comfort the Queen?
5. "The king reposeth all his confidence in thee." Who says this?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who is upset over Richard's absence in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
4. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
5. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)