|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
2. Who announces Gaunt's death?
3. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) His newborn child.
(b) A dog.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The ground.
4. Who does Mowbray admit to have scheming against in the past?
(c) The Duke of Aumerle.
5. Who has the longest speech in Act 3, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lines are in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. How are Gaunt and Bolingbroke related?
3. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
4. What is Bolingbroke's title now that Gaunt is dead?
5. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)