|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Bolingbroke's loss of property.
(b) Their disgust of Richard.
(c) All three answers are correct.
(d) The war in Ireland.
2. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What is the Duchess of Gloucester's purpose in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She begs Gaunt to avenge her husband's death.
(b) She begs Gaunt to act humanely.
(c) She worries aloud about money.
(d) She confesses that she did not love the Duke.
4. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. How many gold coins does Bolingbroke accuse Mowbray of withholding from the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characters are in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What object does Richard break in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does Richard learn of Gaunt in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
5. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)