|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Woodstock?
(c) The Duke of Gloucester.
2. What do Bolingbroke and Mowbray accuse one another of?
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
(a) He accepts.
(b) He cries.
(c) He pulls out his sword.
(d) He says he would rather die than allow Bolingbroke in England.
5. How many lines are in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Twenty four.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Richard learn of Gaunt in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Who is upset over Richard's absence in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)