|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) "Pray God the plants thou graft'st may never grow."
(b) "In the remembrance of a weeping queen."
(c) "To meet at London London's king in woe."
(d) "Poor queen, so that thy state might be no worse."
3. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
4. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Berkeley Castle.
(b) Windsor Castle.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
5. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His sickness.
(b) His wife's cooking.
(c) His name.
(d) His son's exile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following lines is what the Queen says to the bearer of the news of Bolingbroke?
2. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
3. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)