|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "My comfort is that heaven will take our souls and plague injustice with the pains of hell." Who says this?
2. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
(a) He applauds their bravery.
(b) He sends their wives money.
(c) He mourns after their deaths.
(d) He curses them.
3. Who was Richard's uncle and Gaunt's brother?
(a) The Duke of Gloucester.
(b) The Duke of Lancaster.
(c) The Duke of Kent.
(d) Lord Edmonton of Bath.
4. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Sir Pierce of Exton.
5. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
2. Who is prisoner in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What are the prophecies discussed in Act 2, Scene 4 supposed to forewarn?
5. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)