|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the following is not a character in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Sir Pierce of Exton.
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who invites Bolingbroke to stay at Berkley Castle?
(c) Lord Berkley.
4. How does York regard Bolingbroke's acting against the king?
5. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. "The king reposeth all his confidence in thee." Who says this?
2. What object does Richard break in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What is Gaunt's final line?
4. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)