|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces Gaunt's death?
2. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Sir Pierce of Exton.
3. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
(a) Earl of Northumberland.
(b) Sir Henry Green.
(c) Lord Ross.
4. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who does the Servant announce has died in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Duchess of Gloucester.
(d) The Duke of Kent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who is Woodstock?
5. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)