|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Aumerle cry when he said goodbye to Bolingbroke?
(a) All of the above.
(b) Seeing his cousin banished from England.
(c) Knowing his cousin's father would soon die.
(d) The wind.
2. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "History's most venomous leader."
(b) "Landlord of England."
(c) "A stain on our England's dress."
(d) "Un-rightful king to no one."
3. What is the last line of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) "Thanks, gentle uncle. Come, lords, away."
(b) "And plague injustice with the pains of hell."
(c) "A while to work, and after holiday."
(d) "With letters of your love to her at large."
4. Who does Mowbray admit to have scheming against in the past?
(c) The Duke of Aumerle.
5. Who of the following is not a character in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Sir Pierce of Exton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Bushy do for the Queen in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
4. Where does Bushy inform Richard that Gaunt is in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)