|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Queen.
(d) The Duke of York.
2. How many characters are in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Which of the following lines is what the Queen says to the bearer of the news of Bolingbroke?
(a) "Your news feels of demons ripping my inside."
(b) "What right have you to deliver such agony to the Queen?"
(c) "There is no higher evil than Bolingbroke."
(d) "Thou art the midwife to my woe."
4. What made Aumerle cry when he said goodbye to Bolingbroke?
(a) Seeing his cousin banished from England.
(b) All of the above.
(c) Knowing his cousin's father would soon die.
(d) The wind.
5. Who of the following is not a character in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Sir Pierce of Exton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Duchess wish ill upon at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is the biggest concern in Act 2, Scene 2 regarding the war in Ireland?
3. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
5. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)