|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Where then, alas, may I complain myself?" Who says this?
(b) The Duchess of Gloucester.
2. How does York regard Bolingbroke's acting against the king?
3. What are the prophecies discussed in Act 2, Scene 4 supposed to forewarn?
(a) There will be a plague.
(b) The war is doomed.
(c) England is to be overthrown.
(d) The king is dead.
4. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Which of the following is not a reason Bolingbroke is executing the prisoners?
(a) Upset the queen.
(b) Causing Richard to banish Bolingbroke.
(c) They have murdered.
(d) Misleading Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gold coins does Bolingbroke accuse Mowbray of withholding from the army?
2. Who is at Bristow Castle in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
4. To whom does Bolingbroke send a message to in Act 3, Scene 1 that he has no ill-will towards?
5. Who are the first characters to enter Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)