|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters are in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Salisbury and Captain.
(b) Salisbury, Captain, and Lord Marshall.
(c) None of these is correct.
(d) Salisbury, Berkley, and five sergeants.
2. How many lines are in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Forty four.
(b) One hundred five.
(c) Twenty eight.
(d) Three hundred twelve.
3. Who informally swears their allegiance to Bolingbroke in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Berkeley Castle.
5. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the longest speech in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
3. What is Gaunt's final line?
4. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
5. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)