|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
2. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
3. How long has the Welsh army been waiting for Richard?
(a) A month.
(b) Two days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) A week.
4. What does Richard learn of Gaunt in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) He is very sick.
(b) He is leaving the country too.
(c) He is heartbroken and acting insane.
(d) He is threatening to commit suicide.
5. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Court.
(b) The Garden.
(c) The Supper Room.
(d) The Chambers.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Where then, alas, may I complain myself?" Who says this?
2. Who is the first character to speak in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who stops the duel as it begins?
4. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who of the following characters have not fled to Bolingbroke's army?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)