|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Richard confused about Gaunt's reaction towards Bolingbroke's sentence?
(a) Gaunt took part in the verdict decision making.
(b) Gaunt usually does not react so emotionally.
(c) Gaunt told Richard that Bolingbroke had threatened him, and he wanted him exiled.
(d) Richard thought Gaunt was dying, and everyone else was laughing.
2. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Court.
(b) The Garden.
(c) The Chambers.
(d) The Supper Room.
4. Which of the following is not one of the prophecies alarming the characters of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The moon looks bloody.
(b) Ruffians dancing.
(d) Endless rain.
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't Bolingbroke and Mowbray forgive one another?
2. Who does the Servant announce has died in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who invites Bolingbroke to stay at Berkley Castle?
4. Who is Woodstock?
5. Why does Gaunt seem aloof to his brother's death?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)