|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the prophecies discussed in Act 2, Scene 4 supposed to forewarn?
(a) The king is dead.
(b) There will be a plague.
(c) England is to be overthrown.
(d) The war is doomed.
2. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. : For what day is the duel set?
(a) Guy Fawkes Day.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) The Summer Solstice.
(d) Saint Lambert's Day.
4. How does York regard Bolingbroke's acting against the king?
5. Who in Ireland is worrying Richard in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who does Bolingbroke specifically promise to "weed and pluck away" in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)