|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Northumberland's son?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
3. Who invites Bolingbroke to stay at Berkley Castle?
(a) Lord Berkley.
4. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "History's most venomous leader."
(b) "A stain on our England's dress."
(c) "Un-rightful king to no one."
(d) "Landlord of England."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gaunt's final line?
2. Who of the following characters have not fled to Bolingbroke's army?
3. What is Richard's reaction towards the news of Gaunt he receives in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Bushy do for the Queen in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)