|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informally swears their allegiance to Bolingbroke in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What is the last line of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) "With letters of your love to her at large."
(b) "Thanks, gentle uncle. Come, lords, away."
(c) "A while to work, and after holiday."
(d) "And plague injustice with the pains of hell."
3. Who is prisoner in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who are the first characters to enter Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Gaunt, Bolingbroke.
(b) Gaunt, the Duchess of Gloucester.
(c) Richard, the Queen.
(d) Lord Marshall, the Duke Aumerle.
5. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset over Richard's absence in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does Richard learn of Gaunt in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Which of the following is not a reason Bolingbroke is executing the prisoners?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)