|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the final line of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "The last leave of thee takes my weeping eye."
(b) "Desolate, desolate will I hence and die."
(c) "To God, the widow's champion and defence."
(d) "As much good stay with thee as go with me."
2. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
(c) Lord Marshal.
(d) Duke Aumerle.
3. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Berkeley Castle.
4. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
(b) Lord Ross.
(c) Sir Henry Green.
(d) Earl of Northumberland.
5. How long is Mowbray banished from England?
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Forty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
2. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
3. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who was Richard's uncle and Gaunt's brother?
5. Who invites Bolingbroke to stay at Berkley Castle?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)