|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gold coins does Bolingbroke accuse Mowbray of withholding from the army?
2. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) Sir Pierce of Exton.
3. Who informally swears their allegiance to Bolingbroke in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is Gaunt's final line?
(a) "Convey me to my bed, then to my grave."
(b) "Words, life and all old Lancaster hath spent."
(c) "Live in thy shame, but die not shame with thee."
(d) "Love they to live that love and honour have."
5. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
3. Who announces Gaunt's death?
4. Who was Richard's uncle and Gaunt's brother?
5. Who stops the duel as it begins?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)