|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informally swears their allegiance to Bolingbroke in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That Bolingbroke is confronting very harsh conditions in his exile.
(b) That Richard will ignore him.
(c) That his wife is going to leave him.
(d) That Mowbray is going to try to kill him.
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who does the Duchess wish ill upon at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What was Mowbray supposed to be doing with Richard's uncle when he died?
(a) Practicing to duel.
(b) Guarding him.
(c) Accompany him while traveling.
(d) Showing him the courtyards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
2. Which of the following lines is what the Queen says to the bearer of the news of Bolingbroke?
3. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
5. Where does Richard say he is to go immediately following Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)