|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who is at Bristow Castle in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Abbot of Westminster.
(b) Earl of Salisbury.
(c) The Earl of Wiltshire.
(d) The Duke of Aumerle.
3. "Where then, alas, may I complain myself?" Who says this?
(a) The Duchess of Gloucester.
4. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Six years.
5. Which of the following is a quote by Richard in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) "Mine honour is my life, both grow in one."
(b) "O God defend my soul from such deep sin!"
(c) "We were not born to sue, but to command."
(d) "Obedience bids I should not bid again."
Short Answer Questions
1. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
2. What was Mowbray supposed to be doing with Richard's uncle when he died?
3. How will Richard handle the situation in Ireland?
4. Who stops the duel as it begins?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)