|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Berkeley Castle.
2. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His sickness.
(b) His name.
(c) His son's exile.
(d) His wife's cooking.
3. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
(b) Lord Ross.
(c) Earl of Northumberland.
(d) Sir Henry Green.
4. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
(c) Lord Marshal.
5. What does Bushy do for the Queen in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He tries to comfort her with his wit.
(b) He calls for his musicians to play for her.
(c) He tells stories of Richard's bravery.
(d) He offers to take her to the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset over Richard's absence in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
3. How long is Mowbray banished from England?
4. Who is the last to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)