|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
2. How many gold coins does Bolingbroke accuse Mowbray of withholding from the army?
3. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
(a) Earl of Northumberland.
(c) Lord Ross.
(d) Sir Henry Green.
4. "...for God's substitute, His deputy anointed in His sight..." Who is being referred to here?
(a) The pope.
(b) The judge.
(c) The king.
(d) The shaman.
5. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who is Northumberland's son?
3. Who is at Bristow Castle in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where does Richard say he is to go immediately following Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)