|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where does Bushy inform Richard that Gaunt is in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Thames House.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Ely House.
3. Who is Northumberland's son?
4. How many gold coins does Bolingbroke accuse Mowbray of withholding from the army?
5. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
(b) Lord Marshal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
2. What is the Duchess of Gloucester's purpose in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who of the following is not a character in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Where does Richard say he is to go immediately following Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)