|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six years.
2. How long is Bolingbroke originally banished from England?
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Forty years.
3. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
(a) Lord Marshal.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Duchess of Gloucester.
4. Who is Gaunt alluding to have killed the Duke of Gloucester as he speaks alone with the Duchess?
(c) The Duke of Aumerle.
5. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
(a) Lord Ross.
(c) Earl of Northumberland.
(d) Sir Henry Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mowbray supposed to be doing with Richard's uncle when he died?
2. Who are the first characters to enter Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What do Mowbray and Bolingbroke state officially that they are fighting for at the duel?
4. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)