|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
(b) Lord Aumerle.
2. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
3. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Where was the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Alexandra Palace.
(d) Windsor Castle.
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
2. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Where does Richard say he is to go immediately following Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
5. What does Richard learn of Gaunt in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)