|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Where then, alas, may I complain myself?" Who says this?
(b) The Duchess of Gloucester.
2. Who in Ireland is worrying Richard in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Where was the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Alexandra Palace.
4. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How does Gaunt try to persuade Bolingbroke to think of his banishment?
(a) As a pleasurable journey.
(b) As a time to grow as a man.
(c) As his civic duty.
(d) As a time to find a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
5. "What my tongue speaks my right drawn sword may prove." Who says this?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)