|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mowbray admit to have scheming against in the past?
(c) The Duke of Aumerle.
2. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who is Bolingbroke's father?
(a) Sir Henry Green.
(b) Lord Ross.
(d) Earl of Northumberland.
4. How long is Mowbray banished from England?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Ten years.
(d) Forty years.
5. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
2. Why don't Bolingbroke and Mowbray forgive one another?
3. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
4. Who was Richard's uncle and Gaunt's brother?
5. Which of the following is a quote by Richard in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)