|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mowbray supposed to be doing with Richard's uncle when he died?
(a) Showing him the courtyards.
(b) Guarding him.
(c) Accompany him while traveling.
(d) Practicing to duel.
2. Who are the first characters to enter Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Lord Marshall, the Duke Aumerle.
(b) Gaunt, Bolingbroke.
(c) Gaunt, the Duchess of Gloucester.
(d) Richard, the Queen.
3. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who does the Duchess wish ill upon at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who is the first character to speak in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
4. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
5. Who was Richard's uncle and Gaunt's brother?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)