Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Bolingbroke originally banished from England?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Forty years.
(d) Ten years.
2. "The king reposeth all his confidence in thee." Who says this?
3. What does Richard give Bolingbroke during the first meeting since the beginning of the play?
(a) A lashing with his sword.
(b) The literal crown from his head.
(c) The throne.
(d) The inheritance.
4. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. How does Richard refer to the imaginary person he is speaking to in line 55?
(a) Clamorous groans.
(c) None is correct.
(d) Jack o' the clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does Exton say he will do in Act 5, Scene 4?
3. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
5. Who enters the prison saying "Hail, royal prince"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)