Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mowbray and Bolingbroke state officially that they are fighting for at the duel?
(a) Both claim the other is a traitor.
(b) Both claim the other killed the Duke of Gloucester.
(c) Both love the same woman.
(d) Mowbray claims adultery while Bolingbroke claims theft.
2. Who does Bolingbroke specifically promise to "weed and pluck away" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Bushy and Bagot.
(c) All of the above.
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. "The king reposeth all his confidence in thee." Who says this?
5. Who is the last to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
2. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
3. Who says "What a tide of woes comes rushing on this woeful land at once!" in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What do the characters decide to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)