Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. To whom does Bolingbroke send a message to in Act 3, Scene 1 that he has no ill-will towards?
(a) The Queen.
(c) The Duchess of Gloucester.
4. How does York regard Bolingbroke's acting against the king?
5. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who is the last to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)