|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
(a) The Duchess.
(c) They all enter together.
(d) The Duke.
2. Who said, "Let's fight with gentle words"?
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Who is fleeing straight to Richard after learning of Bolingbroke's arrival?
(a) The Queen.
5. Who says "What a tide of woes comes rushing on this woeful land at once!" in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) The Duke of York.
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
2. Who is at Bristow Castle in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
4. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who of the following is not a character in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)