|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) "Once more adieu, the rest let sorrow say."
(b) "That I may strive to kill it with a groan."
(c) "One kiss shall stop our mouths, and dumbly part."
(d) "We make woe wanton with this fond delay."
2. Where does Bushy inform Richard that Gaunt is in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Ely House.
(b) Windsor Castle.
(d) Thames House.
3. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Duke of York.
4. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) "To meet at London London's king in woe."
(b) "Poor queen, so that thy state might be no worse."
(c) "Pray God the plants thou graft'st may never grow."
(d) "In the remembrance of a weeping queen."
5. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is arrested in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. Who does Bolingbroke question the status of in Act 5, Scene 3?
5. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)