|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces Gaunt's death?
2. Who do York and the Duchess feel pity for in Act 5, Scene 2?
(b) All of the above.
(c) The Queen.
3. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
4. Who does the Duchess wish ill upon at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
(a) The Duke.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) They all enter together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
2. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Where will Bolingbroke take Richard after their first confrontation since the beginning of the play?
4. Who speaks first in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What type of place will the Queen live after she leaves England?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)