|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard's reaction towards the news of Gaunt he receives in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) He is devastated.
(b) He hopes to seize Gaunt's property.
(c) He hopes to marry Gaunt's wife.
(d) He hopes Bolingbroke does not learn of the news, upsetting him in his exile.
2. Who claims they heard Aumerle bragging about murdering?
3. Who is fleeing straight to Richard after learning of Bolingbroke's arrival?
(a) The Queen.
4. Where will the Queen go after learning of her husband's defeat?
(c) Flint Castle.
5. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Mowbray banished from England?
2. What is the final line of Act 5, Scene 1?
3. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
4. Who are the first characters to enter Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)