|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) An outdoor labyrinth.
(b) A garden.
(c) A lake.
(d) A court yard.
2. Where does Bushy inform Richard that Gaunt is in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) Thames House.
(c) Ely House.
3. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
(a) He curses them.
(b) He sends their wives money.
(c) He mourns after their deaths.
(d) He applauds their bravery.
4. Where will Bolingbroke take Richard after their first confrontation since the beginning of the play?
(c) Berkley Castle.
(d) Flint Castle.
5. What does Bolingbroke claim to be his intentions for invading England?
(a) To destroy Richard's monarchy.
(b) To rule England.
(c) To reclaim his inheritance.
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
2. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who does the Duchess wish ill upon at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)