|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bolingbroke justify executing the prisoners?
(a) He says God tells him to do it.
(b) He says it is a favor to the king.
(c) He knows they were both about to murder.
(d) He says it is a favor to the Christian church.
2. Where is the Queen being sent from England?
3. What is the final line of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "I see thy glory like a shooting star."
(b) "And crossly to thy good all fortune goes."
(c) "Ah, Richard! With the eyes of heavy mind."
(d) "Witnessing storms to come, woe and unrest."
4. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
5. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gaunt's final line?
2. What is the last line of Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
4. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
5. "The king reposeth all his confidence in thee." Who says this?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)