|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops the duel as it begins?
(a) The Duchess of Gloucester.
(d) The Queen.
2. Who said, "Let's fight with gentle words"?
3. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
(a) Duke Aumerle.
(b) Lord Marshal.
4. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) "For do we must what force will have us do."
(b) "Then I must not say no."
(c) "Yea, my good lord."
(d) "Your own is yours and I am yours and all."
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Flint Castle.
(b) Alexandra Palace.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Berkley Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the prophecies alarming the characters of Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What is Bolingbroke's title now that Gaunt is dead?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. How does Bolingbroke justify executing the prisoners?
5. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)