|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
(d) Lord Aumerle.
2. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That Bolingbroke is returning to England with an army.
(b) That he killed Gaunt.
(c) That he is going to join Richard in his invasion of Ireland.
(d) That he is secretly planning to assassinate Richard.
3. Who is at Bristow Castle in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke of Aumerle.
(b) Earl of Salisbury.
(c) The Earl of Wiltshire.
(d) Abbot of Westminster.
4. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Sir Pierce of Exton.
5. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Learning the Queen has left him for Bolingbroke.
(b) Learning York has joined with Bolingbroke.
(c) Reading a letter from Bolingbroke.
(d) Seeing Bolingbroke's army approaching in the distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What is Bolingbroke's title now that Gaunt is dead?
3. What object does Richard break in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)