|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "...for God's substitute, His deputy anointed in His sight..." Who is being referred to here?
(a) The shaman.
(b) The judge.
(c) The pope.
(d) The king.
2. What is Gaunt's final line?
(a) "Words, life and all old Lancaster hath spent."
(b) "Convey me to my bed, then to my grave."
(c) "Live in thy shame, but die not shame with thee."
(d) "Love they to live that love and honour have."
3. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Windsor Castle.
(b) Berkeley Castle.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
4. How many lines are in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Three hundred twelve.
(b) Twenty eight.
(c) One hundred five.
(d) Forty four.
5. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
2. Where is the setting of Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Which of the following is not a reason Bolingbroke is executing the prisoners?
4. What type of place will the Queen live after she leaves England?
5. What does Richard give Bolingbroke during the first meeting since the beginning of the play?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)