|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mowbray die?
2. What do Mowbray and Bolingbroke state officially that they are fighting for at the duel?
(a) Both love the same woman.
(b) Both claim the other killed the Duke of Gloucester.
(c) Both claim the other is a traitor.
(d) Mowbray claims adultery while Bolingbroke claims theft.
3. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Berkeley Castle.
4. "Villain, I'll make thee safe." Who says this?
5. What is the last line of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) "And plague injustice with the pains of hell."
(b) "A while to work, and after holiday."
(c) "Thanks, gentle uncle. Come, lords, away."
(d) "With letters of your love to her at large."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
2. How is Richard described to Bolingbroke after the initial meeting in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
5. Who do York and the Duchess feel pity for in Act 5, Scene 2?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)