|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Servant announce has died in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) The Duchess of Gloucester.
(d) The Duke of Kent.
2. Where will Bolingbroke take Richard after their first confrontation since the beginning of the play?
(c) Flint Castle.
(d) Berkley Castle.
3. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
4. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Berkeley Castle.
5. Which characters are in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) None of these is correct.
(b) Salisbury, Berkley, and five sergeants.
(c) Salisbury, Captain, and Lord Marshall.
(d) Salisbury and Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
2. What is the last line of Act 5, Scene 3?
3. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Where does Bushy inform Richard that Gaunt is in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)