|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
(a) The Duchess of Gloucester.
(b) The Queen.
(d) Lord Marshal.
2. Who is Gaunt alluding to have killed the Duke of Gloucester as he speaks alone with the Duchess?
(b) The Duke of Aumerle.
3. Who is upset over Richard's absence in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Duke of York.
4. Who is the last to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Richard warn the third speaker of Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) God will punish him for participating in Richard's downfall.
(b) Bolingbroke will lead England to collapse.
(c) Richard will rise from his imprisonment and rebel.
(d) Bolingbroke will betray him too.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Who of the following is not a character in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who does the Duchess wish ill upon at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)