|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bolingbroke justify executing the prisoners?
(a) He knows they were both about to murder.
(b) He says it is a favor to the king.
(c) He says it is a favor to the Christian church.
(d) He says God tells him to do it.
2. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
(a) "Unstable buffoons."
(b) Boys and old men.
(c) Rejected army soldiers.
(d) None of these is correct.
3. What adjective does Richard use to describe Bolingbroke that is condescending?
4. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
5. Which of the following lines is what the Queen says to the bearer of the news of Bolingbroke?
(a) "Your news feels of demons ripping my inside."
(b) "What right have you to deliver such agony to the Queen?"
(c) "There is no higher evil than Bolingbroke."
(d) "Thou art the midwife to my woe."
Short Answer Questions
1. "My comfort is that heaven will take our souls and plague injustice with the pains of hell." Who says this?
2. How long has the Welsh army been waiting for Richard?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. Who is the focus of Act 3, Scene 4?
5. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)