|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who tells of Bolingbroke's arrival in England?
(b) The Duke of York.
3. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
(a) The Duchess of Gloucester.
(b) Lord Marshal.
(d) The Queen.
4. Who is at Bristow Castle in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Earl of Salisbury.
(b) The Earl of Wiltshire.
(c) The Duke of Aumerle.
(d) Abbot of Westminster.
5. To whom does Bolingbroke send a message to in Act 3, Scene 1 that he has no ill-will towards?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The Duchess of Gloucester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Northumberland's son?
2. What object does Richard break in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
4. What adjective does Richard use to describe Bolingbroke that is condescending?
5. What is the last line of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)