|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Gaunt and Bolingbroke related?
(b) Uncle and nephew.
(c) Father and son.
2. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
3. Who is Woodstock?
(d) The Duke of Gloucester.
4. Who does the Duchess wish ill upon at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who is fleeing straight to Richard after learning of Bolingbroke's arrival?
(c) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Where does Bushy inform Richard that Gaunt is in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)