|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That he is going to join Richard in his invasion of Ireland.
(b) That he is secretly planning to assassinate Richard.
(c) That Bolingbroke is returning to England with an army.
(d) That he killed Gaunt.
2. Where does Bushy inform Richard that Gaunt is in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Ely House.
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) Thames House.
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Lord Aumerle.
4. Which is the final line of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "As much good stay with thee as go with me."
(b) "The last leave of thee takes my weeping eye."
(c) "To God, the widow's champion and defence."
(d) "Desolate, desolate will I hence and die."
5. Who is at Bristow Castle in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Earl of Salisbury.
(b) Abbot of Westminster.
(c) The Duke of Aumerle.
(d) The Earl of Wiltshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's reaction towards the news of Gaunt he receives in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. How many characters speak in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What made Aumerle cry when he said goodbye to Bolingbroke?
5. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)