|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is upset over Richard's absence in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) The Duke of York.
(d) The Queen.
2. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Fifteen years.
3. Who does the Servant announce has died in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) The Duke of Kent.
(d) The Duchess of Gloucester.
4. "Well, he is gone, and with him go these thoughts." Who says this?
(c) Lord Aumerle.
5. Who is at Bristow Castle in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Abbot of Westminster.
(b) The Earl of Wiltshire.
(c) The Duke of Aumerle.
(d) Earl of Salisbury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gaunt's final line?
2. How will Richard handle the situation in Ireland?
3. What do Mowbray and Bolingbroke state officially that they are fighting for at the duel?
4. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Why does Gaunt seem aloof to his brother's death?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)