|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bushy do for the Queen in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He calls for his musicians to play for her.
(b) He tries to comfort her with his wit.
(c) He tells stories of Richard's bravery.
(d) He offers to take her to the ocean.
2. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "A stain on our England's dress."
(b) "Un-rightful king to no one."
(c) "Landlord of England."
(d) "History's most venomous leader."
3. How will Richard handle the situation in Ireland?
(a) He will see how the situation plays out for another month.
(b) He will send Green.
(c) He has ordered an army to invade.
(d) He will go there himself.
4. Who of the following characters have not fled to Bolingbroke's army?
5. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at Bristow Castle in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How long is Bolingbroke originally banished from England?
3. Who tells of Bolingbroke's arrival in England?
4. How does Gaunt try to persuade Bolingbroke to think of his banishment?
5. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)