|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A chapel.
(b) Gaunt's house.
(c) An orchard.
(d) Windsor Castle.
2. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
(c) Lord Marshal.
3. Who is fleeing straight to Richard after learning of Bolingbroke's arrival?
(c) The Queen.
4. "...for God's substitute, His deputy anointed in His sight..." Who is being referred to here?
(a) The king.
(b) The shaman.
(c) The pope.
(d) The judge.
5. Where does York tell the men to meet him as he leaves Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Windsor Castle.
(d) Berkeley Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What is the biggest concern in Act 2, Scene 2 regarding the war in Ireland?
5. What do Mowbray and Bolingbroke state officially that they are fighting for at the duel?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)