|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gaunt try to persuade Bolingbroke to think of his banishment?
(a) As a pleasurable journey.
(b) As a time to find a wife.
(c) As a time to grow as a man.
(d) As his civic duty.
2. Who tells of Bolingbroke's arrival in England?
(a) The Duke of York.
3. What adjective does Richard use to describe Bolingbroke that is condescending?
4. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
(b) Duke Aumerle.
(c) Lord Marshal.
5. Where is Gaunt to go after Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
4. How will Richard handle the situation in Ireland?
5. What made Aumerle cry when he said goodbye to Bolingbroke?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)