Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the setting of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The Chambers.
(b) The Garden.
(c) The Supper Room.
(d) The Court.
2. How long has the Welsh army been waiting for Richard?
(a) A week.
(b) Two days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) A month.
3. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) No one.
(d) Richard and Bolingbroke.
4. What do the characters decide to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) They will kill themselves.
(b) They will invade Ireland on their own.
(c) They will not stay.
(d) They will wait.
5. Who of the Duke of York's family enters Windsor Castle first?
(a) They all enter together.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
2. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
3. Who is Northumberland's son?
4. Who is prisoner in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who is to be executed in Act 5, Scene 3?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)