|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces Gaunt's death?
2. Who is sent to talk with Richard in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) An attendant.
3. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Six years.
4. How are Gaunt and Bolingbroke related?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Uncle and nephew.
5. What does Bolingbroke claim to be his intentions for invading England?
(a) To rule England.
(b) To reclaim his inheritance.
(c) To destroy Richard's monarchy.
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Mowbray banished from England?
2. What is Gaunt's final line?
3. Who of the following is not a character in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)