|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who is sent to talk with Richard in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) An attendant.
3. Who announces Gaunt's death?
4. "My comfort is that heaven will take our souls and plague injustice with the pains of hell." Who says this?
5. How long is Bolingbroke originally banished from England?
(b) Ten years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last line of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
4. Who are the first characters to enter Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How are Gaunt and Bolingbroke related?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)