|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bolingbroke's title now that Gaunt is dead?
(a) Lord Lancaster.
(b) The Duke of Kent.
(c) Sir Henry of Wales.
(d) Lord Aumerle.
2. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
(c) Lord Marshal.
(d) Duke Aumerle.
3. How long is Bolingbroke originally banished from England?
(a) Forty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
4. Who is Northumberland's son?
5. Who is the last to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
3. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
4. Who stops the duel as it begins?
5. Who does Bolingbroke specifically promise to "weed and pluck away" in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)