|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who said, "Let's fight with gentle words"?
3. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who has the longest speech in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is prisoner in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What do Mowbray and Bolingbroke state officially that they are fighting for at the duel?
3. What is Gaunt's final line?
4. Which of the following is not a reason Bolingbroke is executing the prisoners?
5. How many lines are in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)