|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
(a) Six years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Ten years.
2. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Their disgust of Richard.
(b) All three answers are correct.
(c) The war in Ireland.
(d) Bolingbroke's loss of property.
3. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
2. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
3. What is Bolingbroke's title now that Gaunt is dead?
4. How long is Bolingbroke originally banished from England?
5. Who does Bolingbroke specifically promise to "weed and pluck away" in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)