|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
2. What does Richard give Bolingbroke during the first meeting since the beginning of the play?
(a) The throne.
(b) The inheritance.
(c) The literal crown from his head.
(d) A lashing with his sword.
3. Who has the longest speech in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
5. Who invites Bolingbroke to stay at Berkley Castle?
(c) Lord Berkley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
3. Who is prisoner in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What do Mowbray and Bolingbroke state officially that they are fighting for at the duel?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)