|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who informally swears their allegiance to Bolingbroke in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) The Gardener.
4. How does Richard respond to Bolingbroke's demands?
(a) He pulls out his sword.
(b) He says he would rather die than allow Bolingbroke in England.
(c) He cries.
(d) He accepts.
5. Who is inside the castle in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) Richard and Bolingbroke.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
2. How does Gaunt try to persuade Bolingbroke to think of his banishment?
3. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
4. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)