|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bolingbroke put in charge of escorting the prisoners away?
2. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
3. Who of the following is not a character in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Sir Pierce of Exton.
4. What is Gaunt's final line?
(a) "Convey me to my bed, then to my grave."
(b) "Live in thy shame, but die not shame with thee."
(c) "Words, life and all old Lancaster hath spent."
(d) "Love they to live that love and honour have."
5. How long is Mowbray banished from England?
(a) Forty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
2. What does Richard give Bolingbroke during the first meeting since the beginning of the play?
3. Who has the longest speech in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who stops the duel as it begins?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)