|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does York regard Bolingbroke's acting against the king?
2. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
3. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who of the following is not a character in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Sir Pierce of Exton.
5. Who invites Bolingbroke to stay at Berkley Castle?
(c) Lord Berkley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who announces Gaunt's death?
4. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Bolingbroke claim to be his intentions for invading England?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)