|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the longest speech in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. For whom does Richard reduce Bolingbroke's sentence?
(a) Lord Marshal.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Duchess of Gloucester.
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Gardener.
4. Who is Northumberland's son?
5. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That he is going to join Richard in his invasion of Ireland.
(b) That Bolingbroke is returning to England with an army.
(c) That he killed Gaunt.
(d) That he is secretly planning to assassinate Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final line of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How does York regard Bolingbroke's acting against the king?
4. Who informally swears their allegiance to Bolingbroke in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who is the last to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)