|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "A stain on our England's dress."
(b) "History's most venomous leader."
(c) "Un-rightful king to no one."
(d) "Landlord of England."
2. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Sir Pierce of Exton.
3. How does York regard Bolingbroke's acting against the king?
4. Where will Bolingbroke take Richard after their first confrontation since the beginning of the play?
(a) Berkley Castle.
(b) Flint Castle.
5. How many lines are in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Twenty eight.
(b) Three hundred twelve.
(c) Forty four.
(d) One hundred five.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What Greek god does Richard compare himself to at Berkley Castle?
3. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
5. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)