|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "Landlord of England."
(b) "A stain on our England's dress."
(c) "Un-rightful king to no one."
(d) "History's most venomous leader."
2. Who addresses Bolingbroke as "Lord Hereford" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) Sir Pierce of Exton.
3. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Bolingbroke's loss of property.
(b) Their disgust of Richard.
(c) All three answers are correct.
(d) The war in Ireland.
4. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How long is Mowbray banished from England?
4. What does Richard give Bolingbroke during the first meeting since the beginning of the play?
5. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)