|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last to speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where will Bolingbroke take Richard after their first confrontation since the beginning of the play?
(b) Flint Castle.
(c) Berkley Castle.
3. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
4. Who is prisoner in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who does Bolingbroke specifically promise to "weed and pluck away" in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) All of the above.
(d) Bushy and Bagot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
3. What is Bolingbroke's banishment reduced to?
4. Who says, "For on my heart they tread now whilst I live"?
5. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)