|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character officially swears in Mowbray and Bolingbroke at the duel?
(c) Lord Marshal.
(d) Duke Aumerle.
2. What is the setting in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What is the last line of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) "And plague injustice with the pains of hell."
(b) "Thanks, gentle uncle. Come, lords, away."
(c) "With letters of your love to her at large."
(d) "A while to work, and after holiday."
4. What does Richard give Bolingbroke during the first meeting since the beginning of the play?
(a) The throne.
(b) The literal crown from his head.
(c) A lashing with his sword.
(d) The inheritance.
5. Which of the following character is not in Act 3, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bolingbroke justify executing the prisoners?
2. "Though banish'd, yet a true born Englishman." Who says this quote?
3. "More welcome is the stroke of death to me than Bolingbroke to England." Who says this?
4. To whom does Bolingbroke send a message to in Act 3, Scene 1 that he has no ill-will towards?
5. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)