|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gaunt's final line?
(a) "Love they to live that love and honour have."
(b) "Live in thy shame, but die not shame with thee."
(c) "Convey me to my bed, then to my grave."
(d) "Words, life and all old Lancaster hath spent."
2. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
(a) The Duchess.
3. Who announces Gaunt's death?
4. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
5. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)