|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
(a) The Duchess.
2. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who announces Gaunt's death?
4. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
5. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Seeing Bolingbroke's army approaching in the distance.
(b) Learning York has joined with Bolingbroke.
(c) Reading a letter from Bolingbroke.
(d) Learning the Queen has left him for Bolingbroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
2. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
3. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)