|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who announces Gaunt's death?
3. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That his wife is going to leave him.
(b) That Mowbray is going to try to kill him.
(c) That Bolingbroke is confronting very harsh conditions in his exile.
(d) That Richard will ignore him.
4. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The Queen.
5. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)