|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who announces Gaunt's death?
3. Who do York and the Duchess feel pity for in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) The Queen.
(c) All of the above.
4. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "History's most venomous leader."
(b) "Landlord of England."
(c) "A stain on our England's dress."
(d) "Un-rightful king to no one."
5. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A letter to Richard.
(b) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
2. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)