|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
(a) He mourns after their deaths.
(b) He sends their wives money.
(c) He curses them.
(d) He applauds their bravery.
2. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) "Un-rightful king to no one."
(b) "Landlord of England."
(c) "History's most venomous leader."
(d) "A stain on our England's dress."
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
(a) Rejected army soldiers.
(b) Boys and old men.
(c) None of these is correct.
(d) "Unstable buffoons."
5. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
(a) Spiders and toads.
(b) Snakes and roaches.
(c) Mold and rust.
(d) Rats and diseases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
4. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)