|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
(d) The Duchess.
2. How large was the Welsh army?
3. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Seeing Bolingbroke's army approaching in the distance.
(b) Reading a letter from Bolingbroke.
(c) Learning York has joined with Bolingbroke.
(d) Learning the Queen has left him for Bolingbroke.
4. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
(a) He curses them.
(b) He sends their wives money.
(c) He applauds their bravery.
(d) He mourns after their deaths.
5. Who announces Gaunt's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
2. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
4. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)