|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That Richard will ignore him.
(b) That Bolingbroke is confronting very harsh conditions in his exile.
(c) That Mowbray is going to try to kill him.
(d) That his wife is going to leave him.
4. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Queen is pregnant.
(b) Richard has returned from England.
(c) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
(d) Richard has become gravely ill.
5. Who announces Gaunt's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
2. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
5. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)