|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
(a) "After the sun has winked its final glance."
(b) "In the witching hour established by those monsters alone."
(c) "...As the tide rises and the moon lurks over."
(d) "...When the searching eye of heaven is hid."
2. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The war in Ireland.
(b) Their disgust of Richard.
(c) All three answers are correct.
(d) Bolingbroke's loss of property.
3. Who do York and the Duchess feel pity for in Act 5, Scene 2?
(b) The Queen.
(c) All of the above.
4. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That he is going to join Richard in his invasion of Ireland.
(b) That Bolingbroke is returning to England with an army.
(c) That he is secretly planning to assassinate Richard.
(d) That he killed Gaunt.
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
2. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
3. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
4. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)