|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
(c) The Duchess.
3. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
4. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The ground.
(b) His newborn child.
(c) The Queen.
(d) A dog.
5. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Queen is pregnant.
(b) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
(c) Richard has become gravely ill.
(d) Richard has returned from England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)