|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do thieves and robbers act, according to Richard?
(a) "...When the searching eye of heaven is hid."
(b) "In the witching hour established by those monsters alone."
(c) "...As the tide rises and the moon lurks over."
(d) "After the sun has winked its final glance."
2. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) Berkley Castle.
(b) The Duke of York's house.
(c) A garden.
(d) Aumerle's house.
3. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) His newborn child.
(b) The Queen.
(c) A dog.
(d) The ground.
4. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
5. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Seeing Bolingbroke's army approaching in the distance.
(b) Learning the Queen has left him for Bolingbroke.
(c) Learning York has joined with Bolingbroke.
(d) Reading a letter from Bolingbroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
2. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)