|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
(a) He sends their wives money.
(b) He curses them.
(c) He mourns after their deaths.
(d) He applauds their bravery.
3. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That Bolingbroke is confronting very harsh conditions in his exile.
(b) That Richard will ignore him.
(c) That Mowbray is going to try to kill him.
(d) That his wife is going to leave him.
4. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That Bolingbroke is returning to England with an army.
(b) That he is secretly planning to assassinate Richard.
(c) That he is going to join Richard in his invasion of Ireland.
(d) That he killed Gaunt.
5. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)