|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
(a) Mold and rust.
(b) Spiders and toads.
(c) Rats and diseases.
(d) Snakes and roaches.
2. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
3. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
(a) "Unstable buffoons."
(b) Boys and old men.
(c) None of these is correct.
(d) Rejected army soldiers.
5. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who do York and the Duchess feel pity for in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. Who is the first to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)