|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large was the Welsh army?
2. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) All three answers are correct.
(b) Bolingbroke's loss of property.
(c) Their disgust of Richard.
(d) The war in Ireland.
3. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
(a) Spiders and toads.
(b) Snakes and roaches.
(c) Rats and diseases.
(d) Mold and rust.
4. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
(d) The Duchess.
5. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That he is going to join Richard in his invasion of Ireland.
(b) That he killed Gaunt.
(c) That Bolingbroke is returning to England with an army.
(d) That he is secretly planning to assassinate Richard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 5, Scene 2?
4. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)