|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The war in Ireland.
(b) Bolingbroke's loss of property.
(c) Their disgust of Richard.
(d) All three answers are correct.
2. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His wife's cooking.
(b) His son's exile.
(c) His sickness.
(d) His name.
4. Who informs Richard that Bushy and Green are dead?
5. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Richard has become gravely ill.
(b) Richard has returned from England.
(c) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
(d) The Queen is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does York warn Gaunt in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
4. Who is the last character to speak in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)