|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Queen is pregnant.
(b) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
(c) Richard has become gravely ill.
(d) Richard has returned from England.
2. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
(b) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A letter to Richard.
3. Which of the following characters is the only one to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) The Queen.
4. What do Northumberland, Ross, and Willoughby discuss after Richard leaves Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) All three answers are correct.
(b) The war in Ireland.
(c) Bolingbroke's loss of property.
(d) Their disgust of Richard.
5. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What is the last straw for Richard in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What is the final line in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is Richard's initial reaction upon discussing Bushy and Green after his departure from Ireland?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)