|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
3. What is part of the significance of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Queen is pregnant.
(b) Richard has returned from England.
(c) Bolingbroke has surrendered.
(d) Richard has become gravely ill.
4. Where is the setting of Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke of York's house.
(b) A garden.
(c) Berkley Castle.
(d) Aumerle's house.
5. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Northumberland then confide to Ross and Willoughby in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Gaunt call Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is Gaunt's final line?
4. Which nation does York refer to as he discusses vanity?
5. Who do York and the Duchess feel pity for in Act 5, Scene 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)