|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gaunt mock while he speaks with Richard in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His son's exile.
(b) His wife's cooking.
(c) His name.
(d) His sickness.
2. What does Richard compare Bolingbroke and his followers to?
(a) Mold and rust.
(b) Rats and diseases.
(c) Spiders and toads.
(d) Snakes and roaches.
3. Which of the following characters is not in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Richard touch and speak to lovingly in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Queen.
(b) A dog.
(c) His newborn child.
(d) The ground.
5. What is Aumerle holding when he enters Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A document with a plan to assassinate Bolingbroke.
(b) A document with a plan to assassinate Richard.
(c) A letter to Richard.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Scroop insist sides with Bolingbroke?
2. "Hence, villain! Never more come in my sight." Who says this?
3. Who is the last character to speak in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Which of the following does York not call his son in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. What is Gaunt talking about during his famous speech in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)