|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brautigan writes Lord Byran died in Greece in what year, in Trout Fishing in America?
2. What did the man drive who drew the map of Grider Creek in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) The carriage.
(b) The taxicab.
(c) The school bus.
(d) The hearse.
3. A pound of what is added to Walnut Catsup in Chapter 6, "Another Way of Making Walnut Catsup" in Trout Fishing in America?
4. What does the waterfall turn out to be in Chapter 3, "Knock on Wood, Part II," of Trout Fishing in America?
(a) A staircase.
(b) An angel.
(c) A woman.
(d) A trout.
5. In Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 40, "Witness for Trout Fishing in America Peace," Brautigan describes a Trout Fishing in America peace march from Sunnyvale to where?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. In Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 17, "The Message," Brautigan receives a message by his camp in which says what?
(a) "Remember the alamo."
(c) "I Like Ike."
7. From where are the visiting winos Brautigan drinks with in Chapter 10, "A Walden Pond for Winos" in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) Baton Rouge.
8. Brautigan says he learned about trout fishing in America from his stepfather in what year?
9. What season begins Chapter 10, "A Waldon Pond for Winos" of Trout Fishing in America?
10. In Chapter 1, "The Cover for Trout Fishing in America," Miller writes that Benjamin Franklin died in what year?
11. In Chapter 42, "The Cleveland Wrecking Yard," of Trout Fishing in America, Brautigan takes a San Francisco bus to the Cleveland Wrecking Yard, where a used trout stream is for sale at ___ per foot.
12. Where does Brautigan describe hiking in Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 27, "The Teddy Roosevelt Chingader"?
13. In Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 20, "Worsewick," Brautigan describes having sex with a woman in a stream full of what?
(c) Dead fish.
14. What traps and eats insects in Chapter 9, "The Ballet for Trout Fishing in America" in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) The Casper Lily.
(b) The Cobra Lily.
(c) The Golden Lily.
(d) The Snake Lily.
15. What type of apples are called for in "Compote of Apples" in Trout Fishing in America?
Short Answer Questions
1. The notorious criminal, in Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 22, "The Mayor of the 20th Century," is compared to who?
2. Brautigan writes in Chapter 8, "Grider Creek" of Trout Fishing in America that the large creeks were running muddy from the snow melting off what mountains?
3. Where do Brautigan and his friend mix four quarts of Kool-Aid and water in Chapter 5, "The KoolAid Wino" in Trout Fishing in America?
4. Where, near the Klamath River in Trout Fishing in America, does Brautigan gets lost in a wilderness of brush and poison oak?
5. In Chapter 7, "Prologue to Grider Creek" of Trout Fishing in America, a man buys a house whose basement is filled with what?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)