|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Watermelon Sugar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been placed along the creek to kill coyotes in Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 25, "The Salt Creek Coyotes"?
(a) Steel wire.
(b) Cyanide capsules.
(c) Metal traps.
(d) Poisoned meat.
2. The narrator says that the last tiger was killed when he was how many years old in In Watermelon Sugar?
3. Where does Brautigan describe hiking in Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 27, "The Teddy Roosevelt Chingader"?
4. Who is the field boss under whom Brautigan works as a cherry-picker in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) Old Man Nelson.
(b) Rebel Smith.
(c) Jackie Brown.
(d) Old Charlie.
5. How are Ophelia's clothes spread in "The Rape of Ophelia" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are inBOIL's last words in In Watermelon Sugar?
2. What does Brautigan say he saw crucified on a barbed-wire fence in "The Double-Bed Dream Gallows" from The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
3. What season begins Chapter 10, "A Waldon Pond for Winos" of Trout Fishing in America?
4. What does Ophelia float like in "The Rape of Ophelia" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
5. Where does Brautigan write he found the poem "San Francisco" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)