|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brautigan writes in "Discovery" of The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster, "The petals of the vagina unfold like _________ taking off his shoes."
(a) Christopher Columbus.
(b) Pablo Picasso.
(c) Marcus Arelius.
2. Brautigan writes "The sweet juices of your mouth are like ____ bathed in honey" in "I've Never Had It Done So Gently Before" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
3. What is living up high in the mountains at Grider Creek, according to Brautigan in Chapter 8, "Grider Creek" in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) Northern Brook Trout.
(b) Banded Oregon Trout.
(c) Eastern Brook Trout.
(d) Rainbow Trout.
4. In Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 17, "The Message," Brautigan comes upon a herd of sheep driven by a man who resembles whom?
(a) Adolph Hitler.
5. In the poem "I Feel Horrible. She Doesn't" from The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster, what does Brautigan write he wanders around the house like?
(a) A potato.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A sewing machine.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brautigan presents recipes for dining with whom in Chapter 6, "Another Way of Making Walnut Catsup" of Trout Fishing in America?
2. What does Brautigan refer to as "the John Dillinger capital of America" in Trout Fishing in America?
3. What is written above the door of the church described in Chapter 1, "The Cover for Trout Fishing in America"?
4. What traps and eats insects in Chapter 9, "The Ballet for Trout Fishing in America" in Trout Fishing in America?
5. Ophelia encounters an evil what in "The Rape of Ophelia" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)