|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ophelia encounters an evil what in "The Rape of Ophelia" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
2. "I Lie Here in a Strange Girl's Apartment" from The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster says that the woman is afflicted with what?
(a) Poison Oak.
(c) Poison Ivy.
3. To whom is "The Shenevertakesherwatchoff Poem" dedicated in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
4. Where does Brautigan recall watching a Deanna Durbin movie seven times in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) Casper, Wyoming.
(b) Great Falls, Montana.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) San Francisco, California.
5. In Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 13, "Sea, Sea Rider," the bookstore owner spins a tale, telling the narrator he fell in love with a woman during the what?
(a) French and Indian War.
(b) Spanish Civil War.
(c) American Civil War.
(d) American Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what direction is the word WELCOME written on the statue described in Trout Fishing in America?
2. In Chapter 13, in what year does Brautigan stop in a bookstore in "Sea, Sea Rider" of Trout Fishing in America?
3. What beverage does Brautagin write of drinking in Washington Park in Chapter 10, "A Waldon Pond for Winos" in Trout Fishing in America?
4. Brautigan presents recipes for dining with whom in Chapter 6, "Another Way of Making Walnut Catsup" of Trout Fishing in America?
5. What type of dawn does Brautigan write of in "Your Necklace is Leaking" of The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)