|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Trout Fishing in America Shorty mailed to in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) James Nelson.
(b) Nelson Algren.
(c) Mark Rosston.
(d) Anderson Miller.
2. What year is cited in "Alas, Measured Perfectly" from The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
3. Where do Brautigan and his friend mix four quarts of Kool-Aid and water in Chapter 5, "The KoolAid Wino" in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) The frontyard.
(b) The chicken coop.
(c) The schoolyard.
(d) The backyard.
4. What does Brautigan write he wants to shower him with maps in "Map Shower" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
5. "December 30" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster cites what time in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, in what year does Brautigan stop in a bookstore in "Sea, Sea Rider" of Trout Fishing in America?
2. Brautigan says he learned about trout fishing in America from his stepfather in what year?
3. What was the poem "San Francisco" written on in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
4. What does the waterfall turn out to be in Chapter 3, "Knock on Wood, Part II," of Trout Fishing in America?
5. Chapter 6, "Another Way of Making Walnut Catsup" in Trout Fishing in America, has how many recipes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)