|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first item in "Karma Repair Kit: Items 1-4" of The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
(a) Find God.
(b) Reduce intellectual and emotional noise until you arrive at the silence of yourself, and listen to it.
(c) Get enough food to eat, and eat it.
(d) Find a place to sleep where it is quiet, and sleep there.
2. Where are the stars described in "Poker Star" from The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
3. A pound of what is added to Walnut Catsup in Chapter 6, "Another Way of Making Walnut Catsup" in Trout Fishing in America?
4. Brautigan presents recipes for dining with whom in Chapter 6, "Another Way of Making Walnut Catsup" of Trout Fishing in America?
(a) Maria Callais.
(b) Marcus Arelius.
(c) Benjamin Franklin.
(d) Alexander Wilde.
5. What does the funeral wreath say on the plant in Chapter 9, "The Ballet for Trout Fishing in America" in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) "Away West."
(b) "I Like Ike."
(c) "I'm for Nixon."
(d) "Gone Fishing."
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is "The Shenevertakesherwatchoff Poem" dedicated in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
2. How old does Brautigan write while he was playing checkers in "The Chinese Checker Players" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
3. In Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 17, "The Message," Brautigan comes upon a herd of sheep driven by a man who resembles whom?
4. What is one of the women looking at in "Alas, Measured Perfectly" from The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
5. Chapter 46 "The Mayonnaise Chapter" in Trout Fishing in America discusses the death of whom?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)