|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Trout Fishing in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along what river is Brautigan traveling in Chapter 4, "Red Lip" in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) Steelhead River.
(b) Klamath River.
(c) Kentucky River.
(d) Alpine River.
2. In Trout Fishing in America, Brautigan writes that death by what is cruel and unusual?
(b) Port wine.
3. What does Brautigan associate trout with in Trout Fishing in America?
4. Who is the field boss under whom Brautigan works as a cherry-picker in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) Rebel Smith.
(b) Jackie Brown.
(c) Old Charlie.
(d) Old Man Nelson.
5. Whose fishing log book does Brautigan find in Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 34, "Trout Fishing on the Street of Eternity"?
(a) Alonso Hagen's.
(b) John Francis'.
(c) Michael Miller's.
(d) Mark Matthews.
Short Answer Questions
1. A pound of what is added to Walnut Catsup in Chapter 6, "Another Way of Making Walnut Catsup" in Trout Fishing in America?
2. Chapter 46 "The Mayonnaise Chapter" in Trout Fishing in America discusses the death of whom?
3. Where, near the Klamath River in Trout Fishing in America, does Brautigan gets lost in a wilderness of brush and poison oak?
4. From where is Brautigan's family's friend in Chapter 5, "The KoolAid Wino" in Trout Fishing in America?
5. In Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 20, "Worsewick," Brautigan describes having sex with a woman in a stream full of what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)