|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Watermelon Sugar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ophelia encounters an evil what in "The Rape of Ophelia" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
2. Who begins to say something important but then stops at dinner in Chapter 75, "Carrots" of In Watermelon Sugar?
(d) The narrator.
3. The narrator writes of a statue of whom in Chapter 7, "The Gentle Cricket" of In Watermelon Sugar?
(a) His sister.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His mother.
4. Some of the rivers in In Watermelon Sugar are only how wide?
(a) An inch.
(b) A half an inch.
(c) A foot.
(d) Three feet.
5. In Chapter 13, in what year does Brautigan stop in a bookstore in "Sea, Sea Rider" of Trout Fishing in America?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Brautigan write of in "Education" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
2. What year did Brautigan write in "Your Departure Versus the Hindenburg" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
3. In Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 40, "Witness for Trout Fishing in America Peace," Brautigan describes a Trout Fishing in America peace march from Sunnyvale to where?
4. Where does Brautigan describe hiking in Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 27, "The Teddy Roosevelt Chingader"?
5. Where does the narrator decide to go in Chapter 65, "The Way" of In Watermelon Sugar?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)