|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Watermelon Sugar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 17, "The Message," Brautigan receives a message by his camp in which says what?
(a) "Remember the alamo."
(c) "I Like Ike."
2. Where is the cover photograph described as being taken in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) The Pacific Ocean.
(b) Times Square.
(d) Washington Square.
3. How far downriver must Brautigan travel to get home in Chapter 4, "Red Lip" in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
4. A pound of what is added to Walnut Catsup in Chapter 6, "Another Way of Making Walnut Catsup" in Trout Fishing in America?
5. Ophelia encounters an evil what in "The Rape of Ophelia" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does inBOIL get into a fight in Chapter 31, "Whiskey" of In Watermelon Sugar?
2. Who engages in a pie eating contest in Chapter 22, "Strawberries" of In Watermelon Sugar?
3. When was "The Star-Spangled Banner" written by Francis Scott Key, as cited in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
4. Brautigan writes in "Man" in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster that the man stands five inches taller than what?
5. How old is the girl in Chapter 22, "Strawberries" of In Watermelon Sugar?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)