|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Watermelon Sugar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are inBOIL's last words in In Watermelon Sugar?
(a) "I hate you."
(b) "I am iDEATH."
(c) "I am you."
(d) "I am inBOIL."
2. Where does Brautigan's fishing pal catch a trout and kill it with port in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) Casper Creek.
(b) Tom Anderson Creek.
(c) Millville Creek.
(d) Owl Snuff Creek.
3. Chapter 46 "The Mayonnaise Chapter" in Trout Fishing in America discusses the death of whom?
(a) Mr. Good.
(b) Mr. Nice.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Johnson.
4. Where does Brautigan write of going to bed in "The Beautiful Poem" of The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What time does Brautigan write is "correct time:/ with your long blonde hair" in "The Shenevertakesherwatchoff Poem" dedicated in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "The Star-Spangled Banner" written by Francis Scott Key, as cited in The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
2. Where do inBOIL and his gang go in Chapter 31, "Whiskey" of In Watermelon Sugar?
3. What color light drips in "Your Necklace is Leaking" of The Pill versus The Springhill Mine Disaster?
4. What has been placed along the creek to kill coyotes in Trout Fishing in America's Chapter 25, "The Salt Creek Coyotes"?
5. What does Brautigan refer to as "the John Dillinger capital of America" in Trout Fishing in America?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)