Trout Fishing in America
1. In Chapter 1, "The Cover for Trout Fishing in America," Miller writes that Benjamin Franklin died in what year?
2. What is the woman wearing in the cover photograph of the book Trout Fishing in America?
(a) A fishing hat.
(b) A sombrero.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A bandana.
3. Where is the cover photograph described as being taken in Trout Fishing in America?
(a) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Washington Square.
4. In what direction is the word WELCOME written on the statue described in Trout Fishing in America?
5. In 1956, who spoke under the tall cypress tree described in Chapter 1, "The Cover for Trout Fishing in America"?
(a) Anderson Lee.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Adlai Stevenson.
(d) Sarah Berhardt.
6. What is written above the door of the church described in Chapter 1, "The Cover for Trout Fishing in America"?
(a) "Per L'Universo."
(b) "In God's Name."
(c) "All are Welcome."
(d) "Per L'Incerno."
This section contains 4,438 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)