|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Jordache live now?
2. Teresa is angry with Thomas for _________________________.
(a) Having an affair
(b) For not getting out of boxing
(c) Not telling her about his family
(d) Staying out all night
3. Who is Rudolph's new running partner?
(a) Vince Calderwood
(b) Justin Dupree
(c) Quentin McGovern
(d) Chase McKendrick
4. Where does Thomas have a job?
(a) The Navy
(b) The Post Office
(c) His uncle's service station
(d) A local college
5. With whom does Rudolph have dinner after fishing one day?
(c) Teddy Boylan
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier show to Thomas and his friends?
2. What is the nature of the Jordache family business?
3. Who is the French girl Thomas is infatuated with?
4. Who is Rudolph secretly in love with?
5. What does Mary ask Rudolph before he leaves for work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the reasons that Axel is depressed which ultimately lead to his death?
2. Explain the foreshadowing related to Thomas' discovery of Gretchen's affair.
3. Explain why Thomas is so happy living in Ohio.
4. What is the foundation of the relationship between Teddy Boylan and Rudolph?
5. How does Mr. Jordache's behavior over the nude drawing change Rudolph's opinion of his father?
6. How is Rudolph's career taking off at Calderwood's company/
7. What behavior does Gretchen seem unable to shake?
8. What are the underlying feelings of the members of the Jordache family at dinner?
9. What does Thomas do to Teddy Boylan as revenge for Teddy's seducing Gretchen?
10. What is the state of Mary's physical and mental health?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)