Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. What is the nature of the Jordache family business?
2. Who is Rudolph secretly in love with?
(a) His mother's best friend
(b) A neighbor girl
(c) His French teacher
(d) His math tutor
3. Who is the Jordaches' favorite child?
4. What did the black soldiers offer Gretchen?
5. Where does Gretchen want to move?
(d) New York City
6. Who picks Gretchen up on the roadside?
(c) Teddy Boylan
(d) The black soldiers
Part 1, Chapter 3 | Part 1, Chapter 4
7. What does Rudolph do in French class?
(a) Draws a nude picture of his teacher
(b) Conjugates verbs
(c) Sends text messages
(d) Checks his e-mail
8. Who is Rudolph's French teacher?
(a) Cheri Rousseau
(b) Ms. Lenaut
(c) Ms. Josephine
(d) Mrs. Archer
9. What advice does Axel give Rudolph?
(a) Fall in love with many women
(b) Change the oil in the car every 3,000 miles
(c) Never fall in love
(d) Always order white wine with fish
This section contains 3,413 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)