|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacqueline say that Roberta has running in The Future is in the Eggs?
(a) Her water.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her three noses.
2. What does Berenger say is good for epidemics in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
3. What does Mother-Jacques note that the eggs don't have in The Future is in the Eggs?
(a) One eye.
(b) Three noses.
(c) Two noses.
(d) Three eyes.
4. Who does Father-Robert say is always bleating about something in The Future is in the Eggs?
(d) Old Mother-Jacques.
5. What does Berenger have on his head in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
(a) A bump.
(b) A bandage.
(c) A hat.
(d) A horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berenger say he is not, which Jean was in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
2. Why does Daisy come in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
3. What does Dudard tell Berenger he doesn't have any of in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
4. What is the leader missing in The Leader?
5. What does Grandfather-Jacques begin to do when he steps downstage to Jacques in The Future is in the Eggs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Young Lovers represent in The Leader?
2. What is Daisy representative of in society in the play Rhinoceros? How does this affect Berenger?
3. What is "montage" and how is it used in The Leader?
4. What does Roberta's father bring from the kitchen in The Future is in the Eggs?
5. What is the montage at the opening of The Future is in the Eggs?
6. Who are the principle characters in The Leader?
7. What news does Daisy arrive with in Act 3 of Rhinoceros? How does Dudard react?
8. In what ways do Berenger and Dudard have opposing views about what do do about the situation in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
9. What justification does Dudard give to lessen Berenger's fear of leaving in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
10. How is Berenger different than the other characters in Rhinoceros?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)