|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does Daisy have?
2. What is Jean doing in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Drinking pastis.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Laying in bed.
3. Who enters with the older gentleman once the rhinoceros has passed in Act 1?
(b) The Housewife.
(c) The Logician.
(d) The Grocer's Wife.
4. What does the rhinoceros do in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Breaks through the window.
(b) Destroys the stairs.
(c) Hits a car.
(d) Kills a cat.
5. Who acts as Deputy-Head where Berenger works?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Logician tell the old gentleman he's going to explain to him in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
2. On what is Dudard's report in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
3. What does Jean tell Berenger he's headed for in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
4. What color suit is Jean wearing in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
5. Who does Jean say he only has trust in in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jean's state when Berenger arrives in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
2. What is the reaction of the office of the unexpected visitor's news in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
3. Who is the old man who lives next to Jean? What does he tell Berenger in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
4. What explanation does Berenger offer for the rhinoceros's presence in Act 1 of Rhinoceros? What is Jean's reaction?
5. Who does Daisy call in the end of Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros? Why?
6. Whose presence startles Berenger in Act 1 of Rhinoceros? How does he react? Why?
7. What is Berenger's argument against the rhinoceroses in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
8. What is Berenger's reaction to the first rhinoceros in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
9. Is Jean's transformation in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros a voluntary one? Why or why not?
10. What is Mr. Papillon's reaction to Mr. Boeuf's transformation?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)