|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Girl-Friend suggest to Young Lover that they do upon their second entrance in The Leader?
(a) Get some milk.
(b) Get some cat food.
(c) Get some eggs.
(d) Get some bread.
2. What are Jacques and Roberta doing at the opening of The Future is in the Eggs?
3. What does Daisy give Berenger for being good in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
4. What does Daisy do in the end of Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Marries Dudard.
(b) Slaps Berrenger.
(c) Joins the rhinoceroses.
(d) Marries Berrenger.
5. Dudard claims that Botard's stand against the rhinoceroses was simplistic and based on what?
(a) His distrust of government.
(b) His belief in conspiracies.
(c) His hatred for humanity.
(d) Hatred of his superiors.
6. Who stands at either wall of the stage in the beginning of The Leader?
(a) The Announcer and the Young Lover.
(b) The Admirers.
(c) The Girl-Friend and the Young Lover.
(d) The Announcer and the Leader.
7. What does Berenger have on his head in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
(a) A bandage.
(b) A bump.
(c) A hat.
(d) A horn.
8. What is the leader wearing, somehow, in The Leader?
(b) A hat.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A boa.
9. What does Berenger say he is not, which Jean was in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
(b) A drinker.
(c) A smoker.
(d) A lawyer.
10. Who takes Roberta into the kitchen in The Future is in the Eggs?
(c) The mothers and grandmother.
11. What does Grandfather-Jacques begin to do when he steps downstage to Jacques in The Future is in the Eggs?
12. What does Jacqueline call to her mother to say that Jacques is having in The Future is in the Eggs?
(a) Labor pains.
(b) An egg.
(c) A fit.
(d) A seizure.
13. What does Young Lover say to Girl-Friend before they exit in The Leader?
(a) "Come with me."
(b) "We'll get married straightaway."
(c) "I love you."
(d) "I've missed you."
14. What does Jacques say in a feeble voice when everyone stops shouting near the end of The Future is in the Eggs?
(a) And garbagemen.
(b) And pessimists.
(c) And lawyers.
(d) And politicians.
15. What of the leader's are they pressing, according to the Announcer in The Leader?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His trousers.
(c) His hair.
(d) His tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother-Jacques do to Jacques to get him to stop crying in The Future is in the Eggs?
2. Who enters the stage when the Announcer exits briefly in The Leader?
3. What does the Announcer say the leader has done after "He's jumping" in The Leader?
4. Father-Jacques says "In our family it's the man's job" to do what in The Future is in the Eggs?
5. What do the Roberts offer the Jacques in The Future is in the Eggs?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)