|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the disease referred to in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
2. What does Jacqueline put on Grandmother-Jacques's head when Grandfather-Jacques's painting is the focus in The Future is in the Eggs?
(b) A hat.
(c) A black veil.
(d) A white veil.
3. To whom does the leader give the hedgehog in The Leader?
(a) The little girl.
(b) The Animal handlers.
(c) The woman.
(d) The little boy.
4. Why does Daisy come in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
(a) To check on Berenger.
(b) To look for Botard.
(c) To escape the rhinoceroses.
(d) To look for Dudard.
5. What does Mother-Jacques note that the eggs don't have in The Future is in the Eggs?
(a) Three noses.
(b) Two noses.
(c) Three eyes.
(d) One eye.
6. Who is considered to have an inferiority complex in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
7. What does Jacqueline remark that Roberta already looks as she leaves the room in The Future is in the Eggs?
8. What does Jacqueline tell the couple must be their constant thought in The Future is in the Eggs?
(a) Hard work.
9. What does Jacques's family keep piling onto him in The Future is in the Eggs?
10. What do the Roberts offer the Jacques in The Future is in the Eggs?
11. What does Girl-Friend carry when she reenters the second time in The Leader?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A bag.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A basket.
12. What does Berenger tell Daisy in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He's not hungry.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He doesn't trust her.
13. What does Girl-Friend say when she meets Young Lover in The Leader?
(a) "Shall we go for a walk?"
(b) "I love you."
(c) "Where have you been?"
(d) "I'm afraid I don't happen to know you."
14. Who does Berenger quote in Act 3 of Rhinoceros as saying, "E pu si muove' . . ."
15. What of the leader's are they pressing, according to the Announcer in The Leader?
(a) His tie.
(b) His trousers.
(c) His shirt.
(d) His hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the audience do when the leader is announced in the distance in The Leader?
2. What does the Announcer say that the leader swore in The Leader?
3. What does the Announcer say the leader sticks out in The Leader?
4. What does the crowd shout throughout The Leader?
5. Who takes Roberta into the kitchen in The Future is in the Eggs?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)