|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the leading personalities turned rhinoceros that Daisy mentions in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
2. Father-Jacques tells his son that it is his duty to ensure the continuity of what in The Future is in the Eggs?
(a) The black race.
(b) The French.
(c) The Catholics.
(d) The white race.
3. What does the audience do when the leader is announced in the distance in The Leader?
4. What does the Announcer say that the leader swore in The Leader?
(a) "He's making a speech."
(b) "He's going to sign autographs."
(c) "His parade will begin in one hour."
(d) "He'd be passing here."
5. What does Girl-Friend carry when she reenters the second time in The Leader?
(a) A bag.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A basket.
(d) A suitcase.
6. Who does the Announcer say is "ruining everything" in The Leader?
(a) The Admirers.
(b) The Young Lover.
(c) The leader.
(d) The child.
7. What does Beringer pour for himself in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
8. What does the leader mount, according to the Announcer, in The Leader?
(a) A horse.
(b) His stage.
(c) His stool.
(d) An altar.
9. What does the crowd shout throughout The Leader?
(a) Long live the leader.
(b) Hail to the chief.
(c) We love you.
(d) Long live the king.
10. What does Dudard repeatedly ask Daisy in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
(a) If he's disturbing them.
(b) If they want to go eat.
(c) If he can stay for dinner.
(d) If they trust him.
11. What does Berenger say is superior to the rhinoceros in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
12. What does Mother-Jacques do to Jacques to get him to stop crying in The Future is in the Eggs?
(a) Embraces him.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Splashes water on him.
(d) Kisses him.
13. What does the leader do after changing his shirt, according to the Announcer in The Leader?
(a) Goes for a walk.
(b) Drinks coffee.
(c) Puts his tie on.
(d) Reads the paper.
14. What does the Announcer say the leader has done after "He's jumping" in The Leader?
(a) "He's holding a child."
(b) "He's crossed the river."
(c) "He's brave!"
(d) "He's having his coffee."
15. What does Girl-Friend call Young Lover in The Leader?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the leader stroke in The Leader, according to the Announcer?
2. What does Dudard suggest Berenger has in the beginning of Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
3. Where does Act 3 of Rhinoceros take place?
4. What does Daisy do in the end of Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
5. What does Girl-Friend suggest to Young Lover that they do upon their second entrance in The Leader?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)