|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Berenger knocks on the door of the Porter in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) A rhinoceros answers.
(b) The old man yells at him.
(c) The porter slams the door.
(d) The porter tells him to go away.
2. Where does Mrs. Boeuf land when she jumps in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) On the roof.
(b) On the back of the rhinoceros.
(c) On the curb.
(d) On the stairs.
3. What did the second rhinoceros run over in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) A cat.
(b) A child.
(c) A dog.
(d) A woman.
4. How old is Botard?
5. How many horns did the first rhinoceros have in Act 1, according to Jean?
6. What does Berenger order at the cafe at the end of Act 1 in Rhinoceros?
7. What does Jean say he would put in the place of moral standards in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
8. What does Jean say to Berenger in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) He's leaving the country.
(b) He's not feeling well.
(c) He's getting married.
(d) He's on holiday.
9. What is Jean wearing in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Blue pajamas.
(b) A brown suit.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) Green pajamas.
10. What does Mrs. Boeuf come to tell Mr. Papillon in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Her son is ill.
(b) Her husband has died.
(c) Her husband is sick.
(d) Her husband is quitting.
11. What does Mrs. Boeuf ask for in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros upon her entrance?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A time sheet.
12. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros take place?
(a) Jean's apartment.
(b) The cafe.
(c) Berenger's office.
(d) Berenger's apartment.
13. What season is it in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
14. Jean tells Berenger in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros that he always sees the what side of everything?
15. What does the notice read above the door upstage in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
(b) Chef du Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the housewife carrying under her arm as she passes in the beginning of Act 1 in Rhinoceros?
2. How many horns does the rhinoceros have in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
3. Who enters with the older gentleman once the rhinoceros has passed in Act 1?
4. Who is Mr. Papillon?
5. What is Berenger doing when Jean shoves him in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)