|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rhinoceros: Act II, Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean say hurts in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) His forehead.
(b) His legs.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His spleen.
2. Who does Berenger say was right about the horns of the rhinoceroses in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(b) Both of them.
3. Who doesn't believe the story about the rhinoceros in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
4. What does Berenger say of Jean's voice in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) It's quiet.
(b) It's hoarse.
(c) It's low.
(d) It's high.
5. What does the Logician tell the old gentleman he's going to explain to him in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) A rudmentism.
(b) An absurdism.
(c) An equation.
(d) A syllogism.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many horns did the first rhinoceros have in Act 1, according to Jean?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros, Daisy says that this morning there were 7 rhinoceroses. How many are there now?
3. What does Daisy get Berenger to sign quickly in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
4. What does Jean say he doesn't believe in in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
5. How old is Botard?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)