|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rhinoceros: Act II, Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros, Daisy says that this morning there were 7 rhinoceroses. How many are there now?
2. What were the animals from the zoo destroyed by in Rhinoceros?
(a) A flood.
(b) A fire.
(c) A plague.
(d) A car accident.
3. Who does Berenger say was right about the horns of the rhinoceroses in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(b) Both of them.
4. What does Jean begin to cry out for once he transitions to a rhinoceros in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) The swamps.
(b) The forest.
(c) The zoo.
(d) The desert.
5. What has Berenger come to tell Jean in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Work is canceled.
(b) He's leaving town.
(c) He's forgiven.
(d) He's sorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Berenger tell Jean he thinks Daisy is attracted to in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
2. Where does Mrs. Boeuf land when she jumps in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
3. What does the document Beringer and Botard are working on have to do with in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
4. What did the second rhinoceros run over in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
5. What is Jean doing in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)