|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rhinoceros: Act II, Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Boeuf come to tell Mr. Papillon in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Her son is ill.
(b) Her husband has died.
(c) Her husband is quitting.
(d) Her husband is sick.
2. Who does the Logician say must be a cat, because of logic in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
3. What does Jean take from his coat pocket to give to Berenger in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) A tie.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A toothbrush.
4. What did the second rhinoceros run over in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) A child.
(b) A cat.
(c) A woman.
(d) A dog.
5. On what is Dudard's report in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Wine values.
(b) Water productivity.
(c) Alcohol repression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros take place?
2. Who does Botard say are "all liars" in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
3. What is the old man named who appears in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
4. What does the document Beringer and Botard are working on have to do with in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
5. What does Jean insist they never had in his family in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)