|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rhinoceros: Act I, Scene I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean say that their district is known as in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Little Brazil.
(b) Little Paris.
(c) Little Castille.
(d) Little Champagne.
2. What does Jean do during the argument with Berenger in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Throws water in his face.
(b) Storms off.
(c) Begins to cry.
(d) Slaps him.
3. What season is it in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
4. What does Berenger say he can't get used to in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
(b) Good food.
5. What were the animals from the zoo destroyed by in Rhinoceros?
(a) A plague.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A flood.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Berenger refer to the rhinoceros as when arguing with Jean in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
2. Who does Berenger tell Jean he thinks Daisy is attracted to in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
3. What word is printed above the grocery shop in Rhinoceros?
4. How many horns did the first rhinoceros have in Act 1, according to Jean?
5. Who does the Logician say must be a cat, because of logic in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)