|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rhinoceros: Act III, Scene I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Jean's skin in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) It looks red.
(b) It looks green.
(c) It looks yellow.
(d) It looks gray.
2. What does Mrs. Boeuf ask for in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros upon her entrance?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A time sheet.
3. What does the notice read above the door upstage in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Chef du Service.
4. What does Jean say that doctors do in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Cure illnesses.
(b) Cheat people.
(d) Invent illnesses.
5. Who does Botard say has too much imagination in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Boeuf give to Mr. Papillon in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
2. Berenger suggests to Jean in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros that maybe he has a touch of what?
3. What does Daisy get Berenger to sign quickly in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros?
4. What is Daisy's occupation?
5. What color hair does Daisy have?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)