|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rhinoceros: Act III, Scene I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Jean's skin in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) It looks yellow.
(b) It looks gray.
(c) It looks red.
(d) It looks green.
2. What didn't Jean recognize about Berenger in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(a) His voice.
(b) His smile.
(c) His hair.
(d) His eyes.
3. Who does Jean say he only has trust in in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
(d) Veterinary surgeons.
4. What have the rhinoceroses demolished in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
(a) The apartment complex.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The fire station.
5. What does Berenger say he thinks with in Act 3 of Rhinoceros?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean say he would put in the place of moral standards in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
2. What does Jean begin to cry out for once he transitions to a rhinoceros in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
3. What does Mrs. Boeuf ask for in Act 2, Scene 1 of Rhinoceros upon her entrance?
4. What is Berenger doing when Jean shoves him in Act 2, Scene 2 of Rhinoceros?
5. What does Berenger tell Dudard when he says, "This is the situation and there's nothing you can do about it"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)