Rhinoceros: Act I, Scene I
1. What word is printed above the grocery shop in Rhinoceros?
2. What season is it in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
3. What day of the week does Act 1 begin of Rhinoceros?
4. What is the housewife carrying under her arm as she passes in the beginning of Act 1 in Rhinoceros?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A cat.
(c) A carton of eggs.
(d) A dog.
5. What does Jean berate Berenger for when they meet in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) Coming alone.
(b) Bringing his dog.
(c) Bringing his cat.
(d) Being late.
6. What color suit is Jean wearing in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
7. What does Jean say that Berenger reeks of in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
8. What does Jean take from his coat pocket to give to Berenger in Act 1 of Rhinoceros?
(a) A tie.
(b) A toothbrush.
(d) A newspaper.
This section contains 3,801 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)