|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found out about Philomena's affair in Toronto?
(a) Gazelle Nataways.
(b) Her boss' wife.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her sister.
2. What does Philomena say is the day that her and Pelajia's mother died?
(a) May 5th.
(b) January 1st.
(c) September 8th.
(d) November 26th.
3. Which of the following scenes in Act 2 is actually a montage of smaller scenes?
(a) Scene 2.
(b) Scene 1.
(c) Scene 4.
(d) Scene 3.
4. What was the relationship between Emily and Rose?
(a) They were mother and daughter.
(b) They were sisters.
(c) They were lovers.
(d) They were enemies.
5. What do Annie and Emily talk about in the front of the van on the way to Toronto?
(a) Their kids.
(b) Jobs and career goals.
(c) Men and going out.
(d) Money and the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in the play as Marie-Adele is with Nanabush and prepares to go with him?
2. Where do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
3. What is the reason that Emily says she will never go back to San Francisco?
4. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. Who does household repairs to raise money for the trip?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)