|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays the most cards at the bingo game?
2. What happens to the vehicle the women are driving in at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) It overheats.
(b) The engine explodes.
(c) A tire goes flat.
(d) It runs out of gas.
3. In Act 2, we see the women in a montage of scenes desperately trying to do what?
(a) Win an argument.
(b) Fix Pelajia's roof.
(c) Raise money.
(d) Clean their houses.
4. While Zhaboonigan is teasing Emily, where does she poke her?
(a) In the arm.
(b) In the foot.
(c) In the eye.
(d) In the stomach.
5. Who found out about Philomena's affair in Toronto?
(a) Her neighbor.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her boss' wife.
(d) Gazelle Nataways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nanabush appear disguised as in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. What does Emily tell Zhaboonigan to do once they reach San Francisco?
3. Why do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
4. What is the emotion felt most by the women as the bingo game progresses?
5. In what language does Marie-Adele tell Nanabush that she is ready to go?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)