|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the vehicle the women are driving in at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) It runs out of gas.
(b) The engine explodes.
(c) It overheats.
(d) A tire goes flat.
2. What was Emily's friend in the motorcycle gang always angry about?
(a) That she couldn't ride a motorcycle.
(b) How Indians were treated.
(c) That her boyfriend left her for Emily.
(d) How Emily ignored her.
3. Pelajia tells a story about a person so angry his partner was dying that he _________.
(a) Killed himself.
(b) Cursed the spirits.
(c) Ran away.
(d) Barely spoke.
4. What does Philomena say is the day that her and Pelajia's mother died?
(a) September 8th.
(b) January 1st.
(c) November 26th.
(d) May 5th.
5. What does Veronique do at the beginning of the trip to Toronto?
(b) Tells jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Philomena having an affair with when she lived in Toronto?
2. How much money do Emily and Annie make singing?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
4. Which of the following scenes in Act 2 is actually a montage of smaller scenes?
5. What was the relationship between Emily and Rose?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)