|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the relationship between Emily and Rose?
(a) They were mother and daughter.
(b) They were lovers.
(c) They were enemies.
(d) They were sisters.
2. What does Marie-Adele promise she will do after death if Annie disrupts Marie-Adele's family?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Watch her.
(c) Bless her.
(d) Haunt her.
3. What is the name of Marie-Adele's husband?
4. Who does Emily write the song for that she sings with Annie?
5. When Zhaboonigan interrupts the women in the vehicle on the way to Toronto, what does she say?
(a) She can't wait to see Toronto.
(b) She likes birds.
(c) She doesn't like fighting.
(d) She needs to pee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
2. Who do the women choose as the second driver of the vehicle?
3. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
4. What happens in the play as Marie-Adele is with Nanabush and prepares to go with him?
5. Who gives a eulogy for Marie-Adele?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)