|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teases Zhaboonigan as the women argue about getting to Toronto?
2. What does Nanabush appear disguised as in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) An eagle.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A badger.
(d) A nighthawk.
3. When Zhaboonigan interrupts the women in the vehicle on the way to Toronto, what does she say?
(a) She needs to pee.
(b) She likes birds.
(c) She can't wait to see Toronto.
(d) She doesn't like fighting.
4. What prize is awarded for winning the practice game?
(a) Five hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Six hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
5. What does Emily tell Zhaboonigan to do once they reach San Francisco?
(a) To stick close to her.
(b) To not talk to her.
(c) To be quiet.
(d) To beg for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in the motorcycle gang with Emily?
2. What does Pelajia reassure Marie-Adele about her husband?
3. What happens to Zhaboongian after she is teased as the women argue about Toronto?
4. Who plays the most cards at the bingo game?
5. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)