|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason that Emily says she will never go back to San Francisco?
(a) Her mother lives there.
(b) An outstanding warrant.
(c) She doesn't like big cities.
(d) Rose's death.
2. What does Emily tell Zhaboonigan to do once they reach San Francisco?
(a) To stick close to her.
(b) To be quiet.
(c) To not talk to her.
(d) To beg for money.
3. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
(a) A studio.
(b) The store.
(d) A bar.
4. What happens to Zhaboongian after she is teased as the women argue about Toronto?
(a) She cries.
(b) She screams.
(c) She falls off her stool.
(d) She kicks Emily.
5. What does Marie-Adele promise she will do after death if Annie disrupts Marie-Adele's family?
(a) Bless her.
(b) Watch her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Haunt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to drive the vehicle on the way to Toronto?
2. Who found out about Philomena's affair in Toronto?
3. What is the emotion felt most by the women as the bingo game progresses?
4. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
5. Why do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)