|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes in washing to raise money for the trip?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
(a) Who's going to drive.
(b) What they're going to eat.
(c) How they will pay for groceries.
(d) Who will watch the children.
3. What do the women say after they are unsuccessful in the bingo game?
(a) That they are glad they didn't win.
(b) That it is for the best.
(c) That they will have better luck next year.
(d) That the game is rigged.
4. Who goes with Zhaboonigan when she wanders off as the women are repairing their vehicle?
5. How much money do the women make in their various efforts for their trip to Toronto?
(a) Eight hundred dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Twelve hundred dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nanabush appear disguised as in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Who was in the motorcycle gang with Emily?
3. How did Emily's friend from the motorcycle gang die?
4. In Act 2, we see the women in a montage of scenes desperately trying to do what?
5. What does Annie do when she gets angry at Marie-Adele on the way to Toronto?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)