|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Nanabush whisper into Marie-Adele's ear?
2. When Zhaboonigan interrupts the women in the vehicle on the way to Toronto, what does she say?
(a) She doesn't like fighting.
(b) She likes birds.
(c) She can't wait to see Toronto.
(d) She needs to pee.
3. What does Annie do when she gets angry at Marie-Adele on the way to Toronto?
(a) Swerves the vehicle.
(b) Hits her with a hammer.
(c) Curses at her.
(d) Gets out of the car.
4. How much money do the women make in their various efforts for their trip to Toronto?
(a) Twelve hundred dollars.
(b) Eight hundred dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
5. Why does Zhaboonigan wander off while the women are repairing the vehicle?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) To get gas for the car.
(c) To pick wildflowers.
(d) To go talk to Nanabush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
2. Who takes in washing to raise money for the trip?
3. What does Marie-Adele do with Nanabush in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What type of vehicle do the women drive to Toronto?
5. Who is with Zhaboonigan as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)