|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pelajia tells a story about a person so angry his partner was dying that he _________.
(a) Ran away.
(b) Barely spoke.
(c) Cursed the spirits.
(d) Killed himself.
2. Which of the following scenes in Act 2 is actually a montage of smaller scenes?
(a) Scene 2.
(b) Scene 3.
(c) Scene 4.
(d) Scene 1.
3. What does Nanabush appear disguised as in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A nighthawk.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A badger.
4. Annie asks Emily if there are a lot of ________ that go to her favorite bar in Toronto.
(d) White people.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
(a) Who's going to drive.
(b) How they will pay for groceries.
(c) Who will watch the children.
(d) What they're going to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the bingo cards come from for the women's practice game?
2. What does Veronique do at the beginning of the trip to Toronto?
3. What does Philomena say is the day that her and Pelajia's mother died?
4. What happens to the vehicle the women are driving in at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Who wakes up shouting, "BINGO!"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)