|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nanabush appear disguised as in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) An eagle.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A nighthawk.
(d) A badger.
2. Who does Pelajia hand her hammer to during the women's meeting?
3. Where do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
(a) Big Joey's shack.
(b) The store.
(c) Pelajia's basement.
(d) Marie-Adele's yard.
4. Who goes with Zhaboonigan when she wanders off as the women are repairing their vehicle?
5. Where do the bingo cards come from for the women's practice game?
(a) The ticket booth.
(b) They brought them with them.
(c) Their programs.
(d) The newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
2. What word does Nanabush whisper into Marie-Adele's ear?
3. What does Emily tell Zhaboonigan to do once they reach San Francisco?
4. Who is the first character to drive the vehicle on the way to Toronto?
5. What does Zhaboonigan do as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)