|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main point of the eulogy for Marie-Adele?
(a) To get off of the reserve before you die.
(b) To have a large family and husband.
(c) To never stop wishing for greater things.
(d) To make the most of your life right now.
2. What happens to the vehicle the women are driving in at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) A tire goes flat.
(b) It overheats.
(c) The engine explodes.
(d) It runs out of gas.
3. Who is wearing a rhinestone-studded hat and tails?
(a) Big Joey.
4. Where does Emily promise that she will take Zhaboonigan sometime?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Niagara Falls.
5. What does Marie-Adele confess to Pelajia about her husband?
(a) It's hard to resist his advances.
(b) She thinks he is unattractive.
(c) He is cheating on her.
(d) She hasn't told him about her cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ago did Marie-Adele's husband choose her and Annie?
2. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
3. Where do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
4. Who plays the most cards at the bingo game?
5. What type of vehicle do the women drive to Toronto?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)