|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie-Adele promise she will do after death if Annie disrupts Marie-Adele's family?
(a) Haunt her.
(b) Bless her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Watch her.
2. Who is wearing a rhinestone-studded hat and tails?
(b) Big Joey.
3. What happened to Philomena's child?
(a) He is living with his grandparents.
(b) He died during infancy.
(c) She sent it to live with its father.
(d) She gave it up for adoption.
4. Who do the women choose as the second driver of the vehicle?
5. What do the women say after they are unsuccessful in the bingo game?
(a) That they are glad they didn't win.
(b) That the game is rigged.
(c) That it is for the best.
(d) That they will have better luck next year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Philomena having an affair with when she lived in Toronto?
2. What is the emotion felt most by the women as the bingo game progresses?
3. What is the name of Marie-Adele's husband?
4. What do Annie and Emily talk about in the front of the van on the way to Toronto?
5. Who does Nanabush come disguised as in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)