|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes in washing to raise money for the trip?
2. How much money do the women make in their various efforts for their trip to Toronto?
(a) Twelve hundred dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Eight hundred dollars.
3. What does Marie-Adele do with Nanabush in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What does Pelajia reassure Marie-Adele about her husband?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he is not cheating.
(c) That he will find a wife after she is gone.
(d) That he will take care of the children.
5. Who does household repairs to raise money for the trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zhaboonigan do as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
2. What happens in the play as Marie-Adele is with Nanabush and prepares to go with him?
3. Where does Emily promise that she will take Zhaboonigan sometime?
4. Who bakes pies to raise money for the trip?
5. What does Zhaboonigan bang on the table during the bingo game?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)