|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philomena say is the day that her and Pelajia's mother died?
(a) September 8th.
(b) January 1st.
(c) May 5th.
(d) November 26th.
2. Who was in the motorcycle gang with Emily?
3. What does Marie-Adele promise she will do after death if Annie disrupts Marie-Adele's family?
(a) Watch her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Bless her.
(d) Haunt her.
4. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What happens to the vehicle the women are driving in at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) The engine explodes.
(b) It runs out of gas.
(c) A tire goes flat.
(d) It overheats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pelajia reassure Marie-Adele about her husband?
2. Who found out about Philomena's affair in Toronto?
3. Who tells the first driver of the vehicle to slow down?
4. What is the reason that Emily says she will never go back to San Francisco?
5. What type of vehicle do the women drive to Toronto?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)