|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zhaboonigan do as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
(a) Curses Nanabush.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Runs after her.
2. What is the main point of the eulogy for Marie-Adele?
(a) To make the most of your life right now.
(b) To never stop wishing for greater things.
(c) To get off of the reserve before you die.
(d) To have a large family and husband.
3. What happens in the play as Marie-Adele is with Nanabush and prepares to go with him?
(a) A large trumpet sounds.
(b) A bright white light appears to the side of them.
(c) The lights shift around them.
(d) The women start to scream.
4. What was the name of Emily's motorcycle gang?
(a) The Tough Sparrows.
(b) The Righteous Women.
(c) The Rez Sisters.
(d) The Angry Fists.
5. Why does Zhaboonigan wander off while the women are repairing the vehicle?
(a) To go talk to Nanabush.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To pick wildflowers.
(d) To get gas for the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is wearing a rhinestone-studded hat and tails?
2. How many years ago did Marie-Adele's husband choose her and Annie?
3. In what language does Marie-Adele tell Nanabush that she is ready to go?
4. What is the reason that Emily says she will never go back to San Francisco?
5. What was the relationship between Emily and Rose?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)