|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emily write the song for that she sings with Annie?
2. What does Marie-Adele do with Nanabush in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. What do the women say after they are unsuccessful in the bingo game?
(a) That it is for the best.
(b) That they are glad they didn't win.
(c) That they will have better luck next year.
(d) That the game is rigged.
4. Annie asks Emily if there are a lot of ________ that go to her favorite bar in Toronto.
(c) White people.
5. When Zhaboonigan interrupts the women in the vehicle on the way to Toronto, what does she say?
(a) She doesn't like fighting.
(b) She can't wait to see Toronto.
(c) She needs to pee.
(d) She likes birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the first driver of the vehicle to slow down?
2. What is the name of Marie-Adele's husband?
3. Who wakes up shouting, "BINGO!"?
4. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
5. How much money do Emily and Annie make singing?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)