|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Marie-Adele's husband?
2. In what language does Marie-Adele tell Nanabush that she is ready to go?
3. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What does Marie-Adele promise she will do after death if Annie disrupts Marie-Adele's family?
(a) Bless her.
(b) Watch her.
(c) Kill her.
(d) Haunt her.
5. What happened to Philomena's child?
(a) She sent it to live with its father.
(b) She gave it up for adoption.
(c) He died during infancy.
(d) He is living with his grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the bingo cards come from for the women's practice game?
2. Which of the following scenes in Act 2 is actually a montage of smaller scenes?
3. Who tries to screw things up for the women as they work to get ready for the big bingo game?
4. Who is with Zhaboonigan as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
5. Who takes in washing to raise money for the trip?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)