|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie-Adele do with Nanabush in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. Who bakes pies to raise money for the trip?
3. What does Pelajia indicate that will be with her until death?
(a) Money from the bingo game.
(b) The desire to leave the reserve.
(c) Her hammer.
(d) Her sister.
4. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
(a) So that character can conduct the meeting.
(b) So that character can work while she's at the meeting.
(c) Because that character has asked to borrow it.
(d) Because she is too tired to hold it anymore.
5. Who does Pelajia hand her hammer to during the women's meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Nanabush whisper into Marie-Adele's ear?
2. What was the name of Emily's motorcycle gang?
3. Who tells the first driver of the vehicle to slow down?
4. What happens to the vehicle the women are driving in at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What does Zhaboonigan do as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)