|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found out about Philomena's affair in Toronto?
(a) Gazelle Nataways.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her boss' wife.
2. Why does Zhaboonigan wander off while the women are repairing the vehicle?
(a) To pick wildflowers.
(b) To go talk to Nanabush.
(c) To get gas for the car.
(d) To go to the bathroom.
3. How much money do Emily and Annie make singing?
(a) Seven hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Three hundred dollars.
(d) One hundred and twenty dollars.
4. What happens to the vehicle the women are driving in at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) It runs out of gas.
(b) It overheats.
(c) The engine explodes.
(d) A tire goes flat.
5. Pelajia tells a story about a person so angry his partner was dying that he _________.
(a) Barely spoke.
(b) Cursed the spirits.
(c) Ran away.
(d) Killed himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the relationship between Emily and Rose?
2. What happens in the play as Marie-Adele is with Nanabush and prepares to go with him?
3. What does Philomena say is the day that her and Pelajia's mother died?
4. Who is wearing a rhinestone-studded hat and tails?
5. While Zhaboonigan is teasing Emily, where does she poke her?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)