|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pelajia say there will be more of as a result of better roads on the reserve?
(c) Stop signs.
2. What emotional state is Veronique in when she comes to see Marie-Adele?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is amused.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is sad.
3. What illness does Marie-Adele have?
(c) Scarlet Fever.
4. What is the phrase Philomena uses to describe herself being hurt?
(a) "It feels like I'm laying on pins and needles."
(b) "My leg is bleeding very badly."
(c) "There is something crawling on my skin."
(d) "There's something rattling around inside me."
5. What is the name of the loose woman who hangs around the strip club?
(a) Gazelle Nataways.
(b) Emily Dictionary.
(c) Marie-Adele Starblanket.
(d) Paula Moosetail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important event does Marie-Adele have planned in Toronto around the time of the big bingo game?
2. Why are Annie and Marie-Adele making their trip in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
4. What does Gazelle Nataways tell Veronique about bingo?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the names of the sisters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Annie's response to Marie-Adele's fears over what might happen after Marie-Adele's death?
2. Who did Philomena have a child with and what happened to it?
3. What does Marie-Adele confess to Pelajia about her husband, Eugene, and their intimate life?
4. Annie is picked to be the first driver on the trip to Toronto. What is Annie's driving like in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. In the van on their way to Toronto, what fears does Marie-Adele express about Annie considering anything should happen to Marie-Adele?
6. How does Emily Dictionary end up with a black eye? How did she defend herself?
7. What is Pelajia's response to Marie-Adele about her intimate confession involving her husband?
8. What is Philomena's part in the fight between the women in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1?
9. What is Emily Dictionary's accusation of Veronique regarding Zhaboonigan? How does the woman respond?
10. What are Veronique's complaints about life on the reservation?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)