|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What superhero does Pelajia refer to in the beginning of the play?
(a) The Flash.
2. What does Emily say is the source of her injury?
(a) A "fight."
(b) An "attack."
(c) A "squabble."
(d) A "tussle."
3. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
(a) Brook Brownbear.
(b) Moon Goodfellow.
(c) Sunny Johnson.
(d) Fire Minklater.
4. Whose names does Marie-Adele ask Veronique's daughter to list?
(a) The presidents.
(b) The ducks.
(c) The pigs.
(d) Her children's.
5. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Marie-Adele's yard.
(b) Veronique's kitchen.
(c) Pelajia's house.
(d) Big Joey's shack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annie want to move if she wins at bingo?
2. What is the name of the strip club on the reservation?
3. What injury does Emily Dictionary have when the women meet her at the store?
4. Which appliance does Veronique complain doesn't work at her house?
5. How many biological children does Veronique have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Annie is picked to be the first driver on the trip to Toronto. What is Annie's driving like in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What is Emily Dictionary's accusation of Veronique regarding Zhaboonigan? How does the woman respond?
3. As Pelajia is on her roof in the final scene of the play, she again imagines a better life on the reserve. What role does she say she wish she had and how does she say life would be better because of it?
4. What does Pelajia say in her eulogy for Marie-Adele?
5. What is the main subject of conversation between the women in Act 1, Scene 1?
6. Why is Pelajia upset with Annie in Act 1, Scene 1? What is Annie's response?
7. How do the women learn how much money they have made through their various efforts? How much money is it?
8. What do we learn about the character of Marie-Adele in Act 1, Scene 2?
9. How did Emily Dictionary get so tough and learn how to fight?
10. How do the women learn about the biggest bingo game in the world? When is it and how much is the grand prize?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)