|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2, where does Annie run out of with the mail?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) The store.
(d) The back room.
2. What do the women do simultaneously when they learn of the biggest bingo game in the world?
3. What injury does Emily Dictionary have when the women meet her at the store?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A black eye.
(c) A swollen lip.
(d) A bruised chin.
4. What illness does Marie-Adele have?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
5. Which appliance does Veronique complain doesn't work at her house?
(a) Her freezer.
(b) Her refrigerator.
(c) Her stove.
(d) Her microwave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zhaboonigan's name mean?
2. Emily Dictionary says that she was not the intended target of the person who caused her injury. Who was?
3. What does Emily say is the source of her injury?
4. Who is dancing along behind the women as they make their way to the band office?
5. What does Emily teasingly call Zhaboonigan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Veronique's complaints about life on the reservation?
2. What happens between the women and Nanabush in Act 2, Scene 6 when the women stop to change their van's flat tire?
3. Why does Pelajia give her hammer to Emily as the women get together to discuss their trip to Toronto?
4. How do the women learn how much money they have made through their various efforts? How much money is it?
5. What does Veronique say that she will do with her bingo winnings?
6. How do the women learn about the biggest bingo game in the world? When is it and how much is the grand prize?
7. What is the conversation between Emily and Annie while Annie is driving the van to Toronto?
8. What does Marie-Adele say that she would do with her bingo winnings?
9. How does Pelajia get the women's attention as they are bantering about the big bingo game? What does she want to get their attention for?
10. What is Philomena's part in the fight between the women in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)