|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes up and swears at Annie after the argument between Annie and Marie-Adele?
2. What does Zhaboonigan do as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Curses Nanabush.
(c) Runs after her.
3. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
(a) So that character can work while she's at the meeting.
(b) Because that character has asked to borrow it.
(c) So that character can conduct the meeting.
(d) Because she is too tired to hold it anymore.
4. Who plays the most cards at the bingo game?
5. Who gives a eulogy for Marie-Adele?
6. What does Veronique do at the beginning of the trip to Toronto?
(c) Tells jokes.
7. Annie asks Emily if there are a lot of ________ that go to her favorite bar in Toronto.
(a) White people.
8. In what language does Marie-Adele tell Nanabush that she is ready to go?
9. What does Marie-Adele confess to Pelajia about her husband?
(a) It's hard to resist his advances.
(b) He is cheating on her.
(c) She thinks he is unattractive.
(d) She hasn't told him about her cancer.
10. Who babysits to raise money for the trip?
11. Who does household repairs to raise money for the trip?
12. What happens to the vehicle the women are driving in at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) It overheats.
(b) The engine explodes.
(c) It runs out of gas.
(d) A tire goes flat.
13. What does Philomena say is the day that her and Pelajia's mother died?
(a) September 8th.
(b) May 5th.
(c) November 26th.
(d) January 1st.
14. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
15. Who tells the first driver of the vehicle to slow down?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
2. What is the main point of the eulogy for Marie-Adele?
3. What does Marie-Adele do with Nanabush in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. Where does Emily promise that she will take Zhaboonigan sometime?
5. What is the reason that Emily says she will never go back to San Francisco?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)