|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emily write the song for that she sings with Annie?
2. When Zhaboonigan interrupts the women in the vehicle on the way to Toronto, what does she say?
(a) She needs to pee.
(b) She doesn't like fighting.
(c) She likes birds.
(d) She can't wait to see Toronto.
3. Who is wearing a rhinestone-studded hat and tails?
(a) Big Joey.
4. Where do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
(a) The store.
(b) Big Joey's shack.
(c) Pelajia's basement.
(d) Marie-Adele's yard.
5. Who was in the motorcycle gang with Emily?
6. What does Zhaboonigan bang on the table during the bingo game?
(a) Her fist.
(b) Her bingo card.
(c) A water glass.
(d) A crucifix.
7. Who does Nanabush reveal himself to be in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The nighthawk.
(b) The taxi driver.
(c) A cardinal.
(d) Marie-Adele's husband.
8. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
(a) How they will pay for groceries.
(b) What they're going to eat.
(c) Who will watch the children.
(d) Who's going to drive.
9. Where do the bingo cards come from for the women's practice game?
(a) Their programs.
(b) The ticket booth.
(c) They brought them with them.
(d) The newspaper.
10. What does Zhaboonigan do as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
(a) Runs away.
(c) Runs after her.
(d) Curses Nanabush.
11. In Act 2, we see the women in a montage of scenes desperately trying to do what?
(a) Clean their houses.
(b) Win an argument.
(c) Raise money.
(d) Fix Pelajia's roof.
12. Who goes with Zhaboonigan when she wanders off as the women are repairing their vehicle?
13. Who does Pelajia hand her hammer to during the women's meeting?
14. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
(a) So that character can conduct the meeting.
(b) So that character can work while she's at the meeting.
(c) Because that character has asked to borrow it.
(d) Because she is too tired to hold it anymore.
15. What prize is awarded for winning the practice game?
(a) Six hundred dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Five hundred thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the first driver of the vehicle to slow down?
2. What does Emily tell Zhaboonigan to do once they reach San Francisco?
3. Who wakes up shouting, "BINGO!"?
4. Why does Zhaboonigan wander off while the women are repairing the vehicle?
5. Where does Emily promise that she will take Zhaboonigan sometime?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)