|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes up and swears at Annie after the argument between Annie and Marie-Adele?
2. What does Marie-Adele wonder about Annie?
(a) If she will ever get married again.
(b) If she will ever finish school.
(c) If she will ever see her daughter again.
(d) If she will ever learn to drive.
3. What prize is awarded for winning the practice game?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Six hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred thousand dollars.
4. Who plays the most cards at the bingo game?
5. What was the relationship between Emily and Rose?
(a) They were lovers.
(b) They were enemies.
(c) They were sisters.
(d) They were mother and daughter.
6. Pelajia tells a story about a person so angry his partner was dying that he _________.
(a) Barely spoke.
(b) Ran away.
(c) Cursed the spirits.
(d) Killed himself.
7. Who does household repairs to raise money for the trip?
8. How many years ago did Marie-Adele's husband choose her and Annie?
(a) Nineteen years ago.
(b) Nine years ago.
(c) Two years ago.
(d) Twenty-six years ago.
9. Who does Nanabush reveal himself to be in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Marie-Adele's husband.
(b) A cardinal.
(c) The taxi driver.
(d) The nighthawk.
10. Annie asks Emily if there are a lot of ________ that go to her favorite bar in Toronto.
(c) White people.
11. What is the main point of the eulogy for Marie-Adele?
(a) To have a large family and husband.
(b) To get off of the reserve before you die.
(c) To never stop wishing for greater things.
(d) To make the most of your life right now.
12. Who does Pelajia hand her hammer to during the women's meeting?
13. Why does Zhaboonigan wander off while the women are repairing the vehicle?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) To get gas for the car.
(c) To pick wildflowers.
(d) To go talk to Nanabush.
14. Where do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
(a) Pelajia's basement.
(b) Big Joey's shack.
(c) Marie-Adele's yard.
(d) The store.
15. Who tells the first driver of the vehicle to slow down?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the women choose as the second driver of the vehicle?
2. What happens to the vehicle the women are driving in at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Zhaboonigan do as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
4. What does Zhaboonigan bang on the table during the bingo game?
5. How much money do the women make in their various efforts for their trip to Toronto?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)