|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
(a) The store.
(b) A bar.
(d) A studio.
2. What does Emily tell Zhaboonigan to do once they reach San Francisco?
(a) To stick close to her.
(b) To not talk to her.
(c) To beg for money.
(d) To be quiet.
3. Who found out about Philomena's affair in Toronto?
(a) Her boss' wife.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Gazelle Nataways.
(d) Her sister.
4. Who is the first character to drive the vehicle on the way to Toronto?
5. Who takes in washing to raise money for the trip?
6. What word does Nanabush whisper into Marie-Adele's ear?
7. What does Pelajia reassure Marie-Adele about her husband?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he will take care of the children.
(c) That he will find a wife after she is gone.
(d) That he is not cheating.
8. Who does Nanabush reveal himself to be in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The taxi driver.
(b) Marie-Adele's husband.
(c) A cardinal.
(d) The nighthawk.
9. While Zhaboonigan is teasing Emily, where does she poke her?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the foot.
(c) In the arm.
(d) In the eye.
10. What does Veronique do at the beginning of the trip to Toronto?
(b) Tells jokes.
11. Who plays the most cards at the bingo game?
12. Who babysits to raise money for the trip?
13. Who is wearing a rhinestone-studded hat and tails?
(b) Big Joey.
14. What happened to Philomena's child?
(a) He is living with his grandparents.
(b) She gave it up for adoption.
(c) He died during infancy.
(d) She sent it to live with its father.
15. What is the reason that Emily says she will never go back to San Francisco?
(a) She doesn't like big cities.
(b) Her mother lives there.
(c) An outstanding warrant.
(d) Rose's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Emily's friend from the motorcycle gang die?
2. Which of the following scenes in Act 2 is actually a montage of smaller scenes?
3. Who is with Zhaboonigan as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
4. What does Marie-Adele confess to Pelajia about her husband?
5. Who wakes up shouting, "BINGO!"?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)