|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language does Marie-Adele tell Nanabush that she is ready to go?
2. While Zhaboonigan is teasing Emily, where does she poke her?
(a) In the foot.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the eye.
(d) In the arm.
3. When Zhaboonigan interrupts the women in the vehicle on the way to Toronto, what does she say?
(a) She doesn't like fighting.
(b) She likes birds.
(c) She can't wait to see Toronto.
(d) She needs to pee.
4. What does Marie-Adele promise she will do after death if Annie disrupts Marie-Adele's family?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Watch her.
(c) Bless her.
(d) Haunt her.
5. Annie asks Emily if there are a lot of ________ that go to her favorite bar in Toronto.
(c) White people.
6. What was Emily's friend in the motorcycle gang always angry about?
(a) That her boyfriend left her for Emily.
(b) How Indians were treated.
(c) That she couldn't ride a motorcycle.
(d) How Emily ignored her.
7. Who was Philomena having an affair with when she lived in Toronto?
(a) Big Joey.
(b) Her next door neighbor.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her sister's husband.
8. Who teases Zhaboonigan as the women argue about getting to Toronto?
9. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
(a) What they're going to eat.
(b) Who's going to drive.
(c) Who will watch the children.
(d) How they will pay for groceries.
10. How did Emily's friend from the motorcycle gang die?
(a) She rode off a bridge.
(b) She had cancer.
(c) She ran into a semi-trailer.
(d) She was killed in a bar fight.
11. What does Philomena say is the day that her and Pelajia's mother died?
(a) January 1st.
(b) November 26th.
(c) September 8th.
(d) May 5th.
12. Who takes in washing to raise money for the trip?
13. Where do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
(a) The store.
(b) Pelajia's basement.
(c) Marie-Adele's yard.
(d) Big Joey's shack.
14. Who wakes up shouting, "BINGO!"?
15. Who does Nanabush come disguised as in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Big Joey.
(b) A seagull.
(c) The taxi driver.
(d) The Bingo Caller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do Emily and Annie make singing?
2. What does Nanabush appear disguised as in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. Who tries to screw things up for the women as they work to get ready for the big bingo game?
4. Who does Emily write the song for that she sings with Annie?
5. What does Annie do when she gets angry at Marie-Adele on the way to Toronto?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)