Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the relationship between Emily and Rose?
(a) They were lovers.
(b) They were sisters.
(c) They were enemies.
(d) They were mother and daughter.
2. Who bakes pies to raise money for the trip?
3. What does Zhaboonigan do as Marie-Adele goes with Nanabush?
(b) Runs away.
(c) Curses Nanabush.
(d) Runs after her.
4. What happens to the vehicle the women are driving in at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) A tire goes flat.
(b) It runs out of gas.
(c) It overheats.
(d) The engine explodes.
5. When Zhaboonigan interrupts the women in the vehicle on the way to Toronto, what does she say?
(a) She doesn't like fighting.
(b) She needs to pee.
(c) She can't wait to see Toronto.
(d) She likes birds.
6. While Zhaboonigan is teasing Emily, where does she poke her?
(a) In the foot.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the arm.
(d) In the eye.
7. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
8. Why does Zhaboonigan wander off while the women are repairing the vehicle?
(a) To get gas for the car.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To pick wildflowers.
(d) To go talk to Nanabush.
9. What is the main point of the eulogy for Marie-Adele?
(a) To make the most of your life right now.
(b) To have a large family and husband.
(c) To get off of the reserve before you die.
(d) To never stop wishing for greater things.
10. Annie asks Emily if there are a lot of ________ that go to her favorite bar in Toronto.
(d) White people.
11. What was the name of Emily's motorcycle gang?
(a) The Rez Sisters.
(b) The Tough Sparrows.
(c) The Righteous Women.
(d) The Angry Fists.
12. How did Emily's friend from the motorcycle gang die?
(a) She was killed in a bar fight.
(b) She had cancer.
(c) She ran into a semi-trailer.
(d) She rode off a bridge.
13. What does Marie-Adele do with Nanabush in Act 2, Scene 7?
14. What does Pelajia indicate that will be with her until death?
(a) Her sister.
(b) The desire to leave the reserve.
(c) Money from the bingo game.
(d) Her hammer.
15. Who wakes up and swears at Annie after the argument between Annie and Marie-Adele?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Zhaboonigan when she wanders off as the women are repairing their vehicle?
2. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
3. In Act 2, we see the women in a montage of scenes desperately trying to do what?
4. Who tells the first driver of the vehicle to slow down?
5. What does Philomena say is the day that her and Pelajia's mother died?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)