|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money do the women make in their various efforts for their trip to Toronto?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Eight hundred dollars.
(c) Twelve hundred dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
2. Who does Emily write the song for that she sings with Annie?
3. In what language does Marie-Adele tell Nanabush that she is ready to go?
4. What does Annie do when she gets angry at Marie-Adele on the way to Toronto?
(a) Curses at her.
(b) Hits her with a hammer.
(c) Swerves the vehicle.
(d) Gets out of the car.
5. How much money do Emily and Annie make singing?
(a) Seven hundred dollars.
(b) Three hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred and twenty dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
6. Who wakes up and swears at Annie after the argument between Annie and Marie-Adele?
7. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
(a) The store.
(b) A studio.
(c) A bar.
8. Who gives a eulogy for Marie-Adele?
9. Why do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
(a) To complain about the stingy Chief.
(b) To trade stories about their lives.
(c) To prepare a meal for dinner.
(d) To make plans to go to the bingo game.
10. How did Emily's friend from the motorcycle gang die?
(a) She was killed in a bar fight.
(b) She ran into a semi-trailer.
(c) She rode off a bridge.
(d) She had cancer.
11. Who found out about Philomena's affair in Toronto?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her boss' wife.
(c) Gazelle Nataways.
(d) Her neighbor.
12. What type of vehicle do the women drive to Toronto?
(a) A station wagon.
(b) A van.
(c) A limo.
(d) A bus.
13. What does Pelajia indicate that will be with her until death?
(a) Money from the bingo game.
(b) Her hammer.
(c) The desire to leave the reserve.
(d) Her sister.
14. What do the women say after they are unsuccessful in the bingo game?
(a) That they are glad they didn't win.
(b) That it is for the best.
(c) That the game is rigged.
(d) That they will have better luck next year.
15. What word does Nanabush whisper into Marie-Adele's ear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zhaboonigan bang on the table during the bingo game?
2. What does Marie-Adele do with Nanabush in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. Who tells the first driver of the vehicle to slow down?
4. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. Who takes in washing to raise money for the trip?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)