|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pelajia indicate that will be with her until death?
(a) The desire to leave the reserve.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her hammer.
(d) Money from the bingo game.
2. What happened to Philomena's child?
(a) He died during infancy.
(b) He is living with his grandparents.
(c) She sent it to live with its father.
(d) She gave it up for adoption.
3. Who found out about Philomena's affair in Toronto?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her boss' wife.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Gazelle Nataways.
4. Who was Philomena having an affair with when she lived in Toronto?
(a) Her next door neighbor.
(b) Her sister's husband.
(c) Big Joey.
(d) Her boss.
5. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
(a) So that character can conduct the meeting.
(b) So that character can work while she's at the meeting.
(c) Because she is too tired to hold it anymore.
(d) Because that character has asked to borrow it.
6. How did Emily's friend from the motorcycle gang die?
(a) She had cancer.
(b) She ran into a semi-trailer.
(c) She rode off a bridge.
(d) She was killed in a bar fight.
7. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
8. When Zhaboonigan interrupts the women in the vehicle on the way to Toronto, what does she say?
(a) She doesn't like fighting.
(b) She can't wait to see Toronto.
(c) She likes birds.
(d) She needs to pee.
9. Who wakes up shouting, "BINGO!"?
10. What does Marie-Adele do with Nanabush in Act 2, Scene 7?
11. What does Pelajia reassure Marie-Adele about her husband?
(a) That he will take care of the children.
(b) That he will find a wife after she is gone.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he is not cheating.
12. Who babysits to raise money for the trip?
13. Where do the bingo cards come from for the women's practice game?
(a) They brought them with them.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The ticket booth.
(d) Their programs.
14. Which of the following scenes in Act 2 is actually a montage of smaller scenes?
(a) Scene 1.
(b) Scene 3.
(c) Scene 4.
(d) Scene 2.
15. Who wakes up and swears at Annie after the argument between Annie and Marie-Adele?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives a eulogy for Marie-Adele?
2. How much money do Emily and Annie make singing?
3. While Zhaboonigan is teasing Emily, where does she poke her?
4. What is the name of Marie-Adele's husband?
5. What does Marie-Adele promise she will do after death if Annie disrupts Marie-Adele's family?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)