|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wakes up and swears at Annie after the argument between Annie and Marie-Adele?
2. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
(a) The store.
(b) A bar.
(d) A studio.
3. Who teases Zhaboonigan as the women argue about getting to Toronto?
4. Who tries to screw things up for the women as they work to get ready for the big bingo game?
(d) Big Joey.
5. Where do the bingo cards come from for the women's practice game?
(a) Their programs.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The ticket booth.
(d) They brought them with them.
6. Who plays the most cards at the bingo game?
7. What does Philomena say is the day that her and Pelajia's mother died?
(a) January 1st.
(b) May 5th.
(c) September 8th.
(d) November 26th.
8. What happens in the play as Marie-Adele is with Nanabush and prepares to go with him?
(a) A bright white light appears to the side of them.
(b) A large trumpet sounds.
(c) The lights shift around them.
(d) The women start to scream.
9. Who does Pelajia hand her hammer to during the women's meeting?
10. Pelajia tells a story about a person so angry his partner was dying that he _________.
(a) Killed himself.
(b) Cursed the spirits.
(c) Ran away.
(d) Barely spoke.
11. Who does Emily write the song for that she sings with Annie?
12. What do the women say after they are unsuccessful in the bingo game?
(a) That they will have better luck next year.
(b) That they are glad they didn't win.
(c) That it is for the best.
(d) That the game is rigged.
13. What was the relationship between Emily and Rose?
(a) They were lovers.
(b) They were sisters.
(c) They were mother and daughter.
(d) They were enemies.
14. What type of vehicle do the women drive to Toronto?
(a) A station wagon.
(b) A bus.
(c) A limo.
(d) A van.
15. Who gives a eulogy for Marie-Adele?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie do when she gets angry at Marie-Adele on the way to Toronto?
2. What does Pelajia indicate that will be with her until death?
3. Why does Zhaboonigan wander off while the women are repairing the vehicle?
4. Who is the first character to drive the vehicle on the way to Toronto?
5. What happens to Zhaboongian after she is teased as the women argue about Toronto?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)