|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Emily's friend from the motorcycle gang die?
(a) She had cancer.
(b) She rode off a bridge.
(c) She was killed in a bar fight.
(d) She ran into a semi-trailer.
2. How much money do Emily and Annie make singing?
(a) One hundred and twenty dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Seven hundred dollars.
(d) Three hundred dollars.
3. Who teases Zhaboonigan as the women argue about getting to Toronto?
4. What does Annie do when she gets angry at Marie-Adele on the way to Toronto?
(a) Hits her with a hammer.
(b) Gets out of the car.
(c) Swerves the vehicle.
(d) Curses at her.
5. Who is wearing a rhinestone-studded hat and tails?
(b) Big Joey.
6. What happens to Zhaboongian after she is teased as the women argue about Toronto?
(a) She kicks Emily.
(b) She screams.
(c) She cries.
(d) She falls off her stool.
7. What do the women say after they are unsuccessful in the bingo game?
(a) That the game is rigged.
(b) That they are glad they didn't win.
(c) That it is for the best.
(d) That they will have better luck next year.
8. Who does Pelajia hand her hammer to during the women's meeting?
9. What type of vehicle do the women drive to Toronto?
(a) A bus.
(b) A van.
(c) A limo.
(d) A station wagon.
10. While Zhaboonigan is teasing Emily, where does she poke her?
(a) In the arm.
(b) In the foot.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the eye.
11. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
(a) How they will pay for groceries.
(b) Who's going to drive.
(c) What they're going to eat.
(d) Who will watch the children.
12. Who was in the motorcycle gang with Emily?
13. What does Zhaboonigan bang on the table during the bingo game?
(a) A water glass.
(b) Her bingo card.
(c) Her fist.
(d) A crucifix.
14. What is the emotion felt most by the women as the bingo game progresses?
15. What happened to Philomena's child?
(a) She sent it to live with its father.
(b) He died during infancy.
(c) She gave it up for adoption.
(d) He is living with his grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ago did Marie-Adele's husband choose her and Annie?
2. In Act 2, we see the women in a montage of scenes desperately trying to do what?
3. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Who wakes up shouting, "BINGO!"?
5. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)