|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money do the women make in their various efforts for their trip to Toronto?
(a) Twelve hundred dollars.
(b) Eight hundred dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
2. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
(a) The store.
(c) A bar.
(d) A studio.
3. How many years ago did Marie-Adele's husband choose her and Annie?
(a) Twenty-six years ago.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Nineteen years ago.
(d) Nine years ago.
4. Who is the first character to drive the vehicle on the way to Toronto?
5. What does Philomena say is the day that her and Pelajia's mother died?
(a) January 1st.
(b) September 8th.
(c) May 5th.
(d) November 26th.
6. Who plays the most cards at the bingo game?
7. What happens to Zhaboongian after she is teased as the women argue about Toronto?
(a) She kicks Emily.
(b) She screams.
(c) She cries.
(d) She falls off her stool.
8. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
9. Where does Emily promise that she will take Zhaboonigan sometime?
(a) New York.
(c) Niagara Falls.
(d) San Francisco.
10. What does Zhaboonigan bang on the table during the bingo game?
(a) A water glass.
(b) Her bingo card.
(c) Her fist.
(d) A crucifix.
11. What is the reason that Emily says she will never go back to San Francisco?
(a) An outstanding warrant.
(b) Rose's death.
(c) Her mother lives there.
(d) She doesn't like big cities.
12. What prize is awarded for winning the practice game?
(a) Five hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Six hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
13. Who teases Zhaboonigan as the women argue about getting to Toronto?
14. Who bakes pies to raise money for the trip?
15. What does Pelajia reassure Marie-Adele about her husband?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he is not cheating.
(c) That he will take care of the children.
(d) That he will find a wife after she is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main point of the eulogy for Marie-Adele?
2. Who babysits to raise money for the trip?
3. Annie asks Emily if there are a lot of ________ that go to her favorite bar in Toronto.
4. Who tells the first driver of the vehicle to slow down?
5. What happens in the play as Marie-Adele is with Nanabush and prepares to go with him?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)