|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
(b) The store.
(c) A studio.
(d) A bar.
2. What prize is awarded for winning the practice game?
(a) Six hundred dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Five hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
3. What was the name of Emily's motorcycle gang?
(a) The Angry Fists.
(b) The Righteous Women.
(c) The Tough Sparrows.
(d) The Rez Sisters.
4. What type of vehicle do the women drive to Toronto?
(a) A station wagon.
(b) A bus.
(c) A van.
(d) A limo.
5. Who is wearing a rhinestone-studded hat and tails?
(c) Big Joey.
6. While Zhaboonigan is teasing Emily, where does she poke her?
(a) In the arm.
(b) In the foot.
(c) In the eye.
(d) In the stomach.
7. What do Annie and Emily talk about in the front of the van on the way to Toronto?
(a) Men and going out.
(b) Their kids.
(c) Jobs and career goals.
(d) Money and the future.
8. Who bakes pies to raise money for the trip?
9. What does Annie do when she gets angry at Marie-Adele on the way to Toronto?
(a) Gets out of the car.
(b) Hits her with a hammer.
(c) Curses at her.
(d) Swerves the vehicle.
10. What does Marie-Adele do with Nanabush in Act 2, Scene 7?
11. What does Marie-Adele wonder about Annie?
(a) If she will ever get married again.
(b) If she will ever see her daughter again.
(c) If she will ever learn to drive.
(d) If she will ever finish school.
12. Who takes in washing to raise money for the trip?
13. How much money do the women make in their various efforts for their trip to Toronto?
(a) Twelve hundred dollars.
(b) Eight hundred dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
14. When Zhaboonigan interrupts the women in the vehicle on the way to Toronto, what does she say?
(a) She doesn't like fighting.
(b) She can't wait to see Toronto.
(c) She likes birds.
(d) She needs to pee.
15. What does Marie-Adele confess to Pelajia about her husband?
(a) He is cheating on her.
(b) It's hard to resist his advances.
(c) She hasn't told him about her cancer.
(d) She thinks he is unattractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the emotion felt most by the women as the bingo game progresses?
2. What is the main point of the eulogy for Marie-Adele?
3. What happens in the play as Marie-Adele is with Nanabush and prepares to go with him?
4. Who do the women choose as the second driver of the vehicle?
5. Which of the following scenes in Act 2 is actually a montage of smaller scenes?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)