|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Emily's motorcycle gang?
(a) The Rez Sisters.
(b) The Tough Sparrows.
(c) The Righteous Women.
(d) The Angry Fists.
2. What does Pelajia reassure Marie-Adele about her husband?
(a) That he will take care of the children.
(b) That he will find a wife after she is gone.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he is not cheating.
3. What is the reason that Emily says she will never go back to San Francisco?
(a) She doesn't like big cities.
(b) Rose's death.
(c) An outstanding warrant.
(d) Her mother lives there.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
(a) What they're going to eat.
(b) How they will pay for groceries.
(c) Who will watch the children.
(d) Who's going to drive.
5. What does Marie-Adele wonder about Annie?
(a) If she will ever get married again.
(b) If she will ever learn to drive.
(c) If she will ever finish school.
(d) If she will ever see her daughter again.
6. What type of vehicle do the women drive to Toronto?
(a) A van.
(b) A station wagon.
(c) A bus.
(d) A limo.
7. What does Marie-Adele promise she will do after death if Annie disrupts Marie-Adele's family?
(a) Watch her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Bless her.
(d) Haunt her.
8. Who was Philomena having an affair with when she lived in Toronto?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her next door neighbor.
(c) Her sister's husband.
(d) Big Joey.
9. What does Annie do when she gets angry at Marie-Adele on the way to Toronto?
(a) Gets out of the car.
(b) Swerves the vehicle.
(c) Curses at her.
(d) Hits her with a hammer.
10. Who does Nanabush attack in Act 2, Scene 6?
11. What happened to Philomena's child?
(a) She gave it up for adoption.
(b) He died during infancy.
(c) She sent it to live with its father.
(d) He is living with his grandparents.
12. When Zhaboonigan interrupts the women in the vehicle on the way to Toronto, what does she say?
(a) She likes birds.
(b) She doesn't like fighting.
(c) She needs to pee.
(d) She can't wait to see Toronto.
13. What does Marie-Adele confess to Pelajia about her husband?
(a) She hasn't told him about her cancer.
(b) It's hard to resist his advances.
(c) She thinks he is unattractive.
(d) He is cheating on her.
14. Who wakes up shouting, "BINGO!"?
15. Who does Emily write the song for that she sings with Annie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
2. Who goes with Zhaboonigan when she wanders off as the women are repairing their vehicle?
3. What does Nanabush appear disguised as in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What does Pelajia indicate that will be with her until death?
5. What was Emily's friend in the motorcycle gang always angry about?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)