|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily teasingly call Zhaboonigan?
(a) A pagan.
(b) An angel.
(c) A devil.
(d) A brat.
2. How many biological children does Veronique have?
3. What does Gazelle Nataways tell Veronique about bingo?
(a) The biggest game is coming to Toronto.
(b) That she will never be any good at bingo.
(c) She has quit playing because she won a big prize.
(d) There will be no more games on the reserve.
4. What did the woman Veronique complains about recently receive?
(a) A secondhand car.
(b) A working stove.
(c) A new house.
(d) Winnings from the lottery.
5. Why does Veronique's daughter become angry with herself?
(a) She always wets the bed.
(b) She can't tie Marie-Adele's shoelaces.
(c) She can't remember the name of the dog.
(d) She can't feed herself with a fork.
6. Why does Marie-Adele tell the seagull she can't go with him?
(a) She doesn't want to.
(b) She has work to do.
(c) Her daughter is sick.
(d) She can't fly.
7. Why are Annie and Marie-Adele making their trip in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To see the new movie.
(b) To buy some food.
(c) To pick up a parcel.
(d) To get a new record.
8. What game does Pelajia want to win the grand prize in?
9. What best describes what Philomena is wearing in the beginning of the play?
(a) Tight sexy clothes.
(b) Loose leisure outfit.
(c) Old, stained clothing.
(d) Office apparel.
10. Where does Pelajia tell her sister that she wants to go?
(b) Niagara Falls.
11. When Emily teases Philomena about needing multiple toilets, how many does she say the woman will need?
12. Who does Emily say she would beat up if she won the big prize in bingo?
13. Which of the following best describes Veronique's daughter?
(a) Talented painter.
(b) Angry and reclusive.
(c) Uniquely beautiful.
(d) Developmentally slow.
14. Where does Veronique see Gazelle Nataways half-dressed?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) At Big Joey's shack.
(c) At the last bingo game.
(d) In her front yard.
15. What does Annie remind Emily that she will lose if she goes to the big bingo game in Toronto?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her self-respect.
(c) Her money.
(d) Big Joey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Annie and Marie-Adele going in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
3. What is Nanabush in the form of during his encounter with Zhaboonigan?
4. What is Emily Dictionary's real last name?
5. Who does Pelajia suggest the women go to to get money for their trip?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)