|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is actually in disguise as the seagull Marie-Adele is throwing things at?
2. What game does Pelajia want to win the grand prize in?
3. What emotional state is Veronique in when she comes to see Marie-Adele?
(a) She is sad.
(b) She is amused.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is happy.
4. What is the prize for the biggest bingo in the world?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Five hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Twenty-five hundred dollars.
5. What is Emily Dictionary's real last name?
6. What does Pelajia threaten Emily with when the woman dares her to fight?
(a) A lawsuit.
(b) Her fist.
(c) Her hammer.
(d) Her dog.
7. What are Nanabush and Windigo?
(a) Types of perfume.
(c) Styles of bingo.
8. What best describes what Philomena is wearing in the beginning of the play?
(a) Tight sexy clothes.
(b) Office apparel.
(c) Loose leisure outfit.
(d) Old, stained clothing.
9. Where does Emily say she will take Zhaboonigan if she wins the big prize in bingo?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York City.
(c) Niagara Falls.
10. When Emily teases Philomena about needing multiple toilets, how many does she say the woman will need?
11. Who does Emily say she would beat up if she won the big prize in bingo?
12. Where does Veronique see Gazelle Nataways half-dressed?
(a) At Big Joey's shack.
(b) At the last bingo game.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) In her front yard.
13. Why does Marie-Adele drop to her knees before she can punch Veronique?
(a) The other woman is very short.
(b) She needs to pray.
(c) She drops her contact.
(d) She has a pain attack.
14. During an argument, where does Veronique let out that she saw Emily?
(a) Coming out of Big Joey's.
(b) Going into the grocery store.
(c) Going into the liquor store.
(d) Leaving Bill Ryan's.
15. What is the name of the abusive man that Emily used to live with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose names does Marie-Adele ask Veronique's daughter to list?
2. Why are Annie and Marie-Adele making their trip in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is the name of the loose woman who hangs around the strip club?
4. Why does Philomena tell Emily that she should respect Veronique?
5. What date does Marie-Adele's important event in Toronto fall on?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)