|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philomena want to buy with her bingo winnings?
(a) A used car.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A bottle of perfume.
(d) A new toilet.
2. What is the name of the Indian reserve that the women live on?
(a) Wasaychigan Hill.
(b) Sudbury Center.
(c) Chitayagan Reserve.
(d) Nataway Mountain.
3. Where does Annie want to move if she wins at bingo?
(a) New York City.
4. Who does Annie give the letter to read from her daughter's package?
(c) Gazelle Nataways.
5. What does Zhaboonigan's name mean?
6. In the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2, where does Annie run out of with the mail?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The back room.
(c) The store.
(d) The garage.
7. What superhero does Pelajia refer to in the beginning of the play?
(d) The Flash.
8. How many punches does it take for Emily to knock Big Joey out?
9. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
(a) Sunny Johnson.
(b) Moon Goodfellow.
(c) Fire Minklater.
(d) Brook Brownbear.
10. Who is Annie?
(a) Philomena's sworn enemy.
(b) Paula's aunt.
(c) Pelajia's half-sister.
(d) Pelajia's mother.
11. Which of the following best describes Veronique's daughter?
(a) Talented painter.
(b) Angry and reclusive.
(c) Developmentally slow.
(d) Uniquely beautiful.
12. What women's group was Emily involved with in San Francisco?
(a) A biker gang.
(b) A charity center.
(c) A knitting club.
(d) A food coop.
13. What emotional state is Veronique in when she comes to see Marie-Adele?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is amused.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is sad.
14. What does Pelajia say there will be more of as a result of better roads on the reserve?
(d) Stop signs.
15. Who is actually in disguise as the seagull Marie-Adele is throwing things at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gazelle Nataways tell Veronique about bingo?
2. Why does Veronique's daughter become angry with herself?
3. Who gives Emily the injury that she has?
4. What does Emily say is the source of her injury?
5. Why do people laugh at Veronique's daughter?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)