|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the package that Annie receives from her daughter, besides a letter?
(a) A new diary.
(b) A new dress.
(c) A calling card.
(d) A new record.
2. What does Philomena say about Bingo Betty?
(a) Her bingo obsession drove her crazy.
(b) She won the most money in bingo history.
(c) She died while playing bingo.
(d) Her spirit haunts the bingo hall.
3. What does Annie ask if the women know is true about Gazelle Nataways?
(a) She won the big bingo prize.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is really a man.
(d) She lost all her money gambling.
4. What does Veronique do when the other women gang up on her?
(a) Goes home.
(b) Calls them a name.
(d) Swings at them.
5. What is the prize for the biggest bingo in the world?
(a) Twenty-five hundred dollars.
(b) Five hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
6. What is Marie-Adele throwing at a seagull?
7. What does Pelajia say there will be more of as a result of better roads on the reserve?
(b) Stop signs.
8. What best describes what Philomena is wearing in the beginning of the play?
(a) Tight sexy clothes.
(b) Loose leisure outfit.
(c) Old, stained clothing.
(d) Office apparel.
9. Who is actually in disguise as the seagull Marie-Adele is throwing things at?
10. Which appliance does Veronique complain doesn't work at her house?
(a) Her freezer.
(b) Her refrigerator.
(c) Her stove.
(d) Her microwave.
11. What is Pelajia doing at the beginning of the play?
(a) Sitting on the porch with her sisters.
(b) Dyeing her sister's hair.
(c) Cooking dinner for her family.
(d) Putting shingles on her roof.
12. Who does Pelajia suggest the women go to to get money for their trip?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The Chief.
(c) Big Joey.
(d) Fire Minklater.
13. What are Nanabush and Windigo?
(a) Styles of bingo.
(b) Types of perfume.
14. What is the name of the strip club on the reservation?
(a) Little Max's.
(b) Big Sam's.
(c) Big Joey's.
(d) Horny Hal's.
15. What is the name of the loose woman who hangs around the strip club?
(a) Emily Dictionary.
(b) Marie-Adele Starblanket.
(c) Paula Moosetail.
(d) Gazelle Nataways.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annie want to move if she wins at bingo?
2. What illness does Marie-Adele have?
3. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
4. What is Emily Dictionary's real last name?
5. When Emily teases Philomena about needing multiple toilets, how many does she say the woman will need?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)