|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2, where does Annie run out of with the mail?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The back room.
(c) The garage.
(d) The store.
2. What is Marie-Adele throwing at a seagull?
3. Why does Philomena yell at everyone to be quiet during the argument in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1?
(a) So she can get her own thoughts in.
(b) Because she wants everyone to get along.
(c) Because the arguing is giving her a migraine.
(d) So she can go to the bathroom in peace.
4. Where does Pelajia tell her sister that she wants to go?
(b) Niagara Falls.
5. Who watches Gazelle Nataways' children when she goes off with Big Joey?
6. Who does Pelajia suggest the women go to to get money for their trip?
(a) Fire Minklater.
(b) The Chief.
(c) The mayor.
(d) Big Joey.
7. What does Veronique say about Emily Dictionary's name during their argument?
(a) That it is beautiful.
(b) That it is strange.
(c) That it is stupid.
(d) That it is old-fashioned.
8. What are Nanabush and Windigo?
(c) Styles of bingo.
(d) Types of perfume.
9. What does Zhaboonigan tell Nanabush when she first sees him?
(a) The she can't fly.
(b) That she recognizes him.
(c) That she doesn't believe in him.
(d) That she thought he was lost.
10. Where are Annie and Marie-Adele going in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To the post office.
(b) To the grocery store.
(c) To the record store.
(d) To the movies.
11. Who does Philomena wonder would most want to know the information about Gazelle Nataways?
(a) Emily Dictionary.
(b) Veronique St. Pierre.
(c) Pelajia Moosetail.
(d) Marie-Adele Starblanket.
12. What do Veronique's daughter and Marie-Adele talk about picking?
13. Who is Annie's favorite bar band?
(a) Louie's Big Band.
(b) Joey and the Alley Cats.
(c) Fritz the Katz.
(d) Josette Mitchell's trio.
14. Where does Emily say she will take Zhaboonigan if she wins the big prize in bingo?
(a) Niagara Falls.
(b) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
15. What is Nanabush in the form of during his encounter with Zhaboonigan?
(a) A fox.
(b) A lion.
(c) A dog.
(d) A seagull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gazelle Nataways tell Veronique about bingo?
2. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
3. Emily Dictionary says that she was not the intended target of the person who caused her injury. Who was?
4. Where does Annie want to move if she wins at bingo?
5. Why does Marie-Adele drop to her knees before she can punch Veronique?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)