|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pelajia bang on the table to get everyone's attention?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her fist.
(c) Her pocket knife.
(d) Her hammer.
2. How many children does Marie-Adele have?
3. What game does Pelajia want to win the grand prize in?
4. Why are Annie and Marie-Adele making their trip in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To pick up a parcel.
(b) To get a new record.
(c) To see the new movie.
(d) To buy some food.
5. Which appliance does Veronique complain doesn't work at her house?
(a) Her refrigerator.
(b) Her microwave.
(c) Her freezer.
(d) Her stove.
6. What does Emily teasingly call Zhaboonigan?
(a) A devil.
(b) A brat.
(c) A pagan.
(d) An angel.
7. What does Gazelle Nataways tell Veronique about bingo?
(a) The biggest game is coming to Toronto.
(b) That she will never be any good at bingo.
(c) There will be no more games on the reserve.
(d) She has quit playing because she won a big prize.
8. Emily Dictionary says that she was not the intended target of the person who caused her injury. Who was?
9. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
(a) Sunny Johnson.
(b) Moon Goodfellow.
(c) Fire Minklater.
(d) Brook Brownbear.
10. What does Annie ask if the women know is true about Gazelle Nataways?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She lost all her money gambling.
(c) She won the big bingo prize.
(d) She is really a man.
11. When Emily teases Philomena about needing multiple toilets, how many does she say the woman will need?
12. What is the prize for the biggest bingo in the world?
(a) Twenty-five hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred thousand dollars.
13. Why does Veronique's daughter become angry with herself?
(a) She can't remember the name of the dog.
(b) She always wets the bed.
(c) She can't tie Marie-Adele's shoelaces.
(d) She can't feed herself with a fork.
14. What did the woman Veronique complains about recently receive?
(a) A secondhand car.
(b) A new house.
(c) Winnings from the lottery.
(d) A working stove.
15. What illness does Marie-Adele have?
(d) Scarlet Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zhaboonigan tell Nanabush when she first sees him?
2. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
3. Who watches Gazelle Nataways' children when she goes off with Big Joey?
4. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
5. Where does Pelajia tell her sister that she wants to go?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)