|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women learn is the date for the biggest bingo game in the world?
(a) October 10th.
(b) September 8th.
(c) July 28th.
(d) March 1st.
2. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
(a) Brook Brownbear.
(b) Sunny Johnson.
(c) Moon Goodfellow.
(d) Fire Minklater.
3. What does Pelajia say there will be more of as a result of better roads on the reserve?
(b) Stop signs.
4. How many children does Marie-Adele have?
5. What language does Emily remind Annie that she doesn't speak?
6. Who gives Emily the injury that she has?
(a) Her father.
(c) Big Joey.
7. Who is Annie?
(a) Pelajia's mother.
(b) Paula's aunt.
(c) Pelajia's half-sister.
(d) Philomena's sworn enemy.
8. What does Annie ask if the women know is true about Gazelle Nataways?
(a) She is really a man.
(b) She lost all her money gambling.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She won the big bingo prize.
9. What does Veronique say about Emily Dictionary's name during their argument?
(a) That it is old-fashioned.
(b) That it is beautiful.
(c) That it is stupid.
(d) That it is strange.
10. Where are Annie and Marie-Adele going in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the grocery store.
(c) To the record store.
(d) To the post office.
11. What did the woman Veronique complains about recently receive?
(a) Winnings from the lottery.
(b) A working stove.
(c) A new house.
(d) A secondhand car.
12. What does Zhaboonigan tell Nanabush when she first sees him?
(a) That she thought he was lost.
(b) That she recognizes him.
(c) The she can't fly.
(d) That she doesn't believe in him.
13. Which of the following is NOT one of the names of the sisters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
14. Who is Annie's favorite bar band?
(a) Louie's Big Band.
(b) Josette Mitchell's trio.
(c) Joey and the Alley Cats.
(d) Fritz the Katz.
15. Why are Annie and Marie-Adele making their trip in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To see the new movie.
(b) To get a new record.
(c) To pick up a parcel.
(d) To buy some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marie-Adele throwing at a seagull?
2. Where does Annie want to move if she wins at bingo?
3. What does Annie remind Emily that she will lose if she goes to the big bingo game in Toronto?
4. How many biological children does Veronique have?
5. Who is actually in disguise as the seagull Marie-Adele is throwing things at?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)