|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pelajia say Bingo Betty should have gone?
(a) New York City.
(b) Niagara Falls.
2. What does Emily teasingly call Zhaboonigan?
(a) An angel.
(b) A brat.
(c) A devil.
(d) A pagan.
3. Where does Veronique indicate that Marie-Adele is going where she can't take care of her kids?
(a) To bed.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Niagara Falls.
(d) The library.
4. What does Gazelle Nataways tell Veronique about bingo?
(a) The biggest game is coming to Toronto.
(b) There will be no more games on the reserve.
(c) That she will never be any good at bingo.
(d) She has quit playing because she won a big prize.
5. Which appliance does Veronique complain doesn't work at her house?
(a) Her refrigerator.
(b) Her stove.
(c) Her freezer.
(d) Her microwave.
6. What does Annie remind Emily that she will lose if she goes to the big bingo game in Toronto?
(a) Big Joey.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her self-respect.
(d) Her job.
7. Who does Annie give the letter to read from her daughter's package?
(d) Gazelle Nataways.
8. Who is actually in disguise as the seagull Marie-Adele is throwing things at?
9. What does Philomena say about Bingo Betty?
(a) Her spirit haunts the bingo hall.
(b) She won the most money in bingo history.
(c) She died while playing bingo.
(d) Her bingo obsession drove her crazy.
10. Why does Zhaboonigan run from the store during the women's argument?
(a) She is late for school.
(b) She saw a puppy.
(c) She is afraid.
(d) She can't hear.
11. What does Annie ask if the women know is true about Gazelle Nataways?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She won the big bingo prize.
(c) She lost all her money gambling.
(d) She is really a man.
12. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
13. What happens in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1 when Zhaboonigan runs from the store?
(a) The women freeze in place.
(b) The store explodes.
(c) The light turns blue.
(d) The women run after her.
14. What date does Marie-Adele's important event in Toronto fall on?
(a) September 10th.
(b) March 4th.
(c) October 5th
(d) July 20th.
15. How do Pelajia and Philomena describe Annie's daughter?
(a) She is "a little slower than most girls."
(b) She "lives with this white guy in Sudbury."
(c) She is "always outside of the law."
(d) She "makes her mother more proud than most daughters."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the package that Annie receives from her daughter, besides a letter?
2. During an argument, where does Veronique let out that she saw Emily?
3. What happens to Philomena when she falls from the ladder?
4. Why can't Veronique get her broken appliance fixed?
5. What is the name of the loose woman who hangs around the strip club?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)