|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zhaboonigan tell Nanabush when she first sees him?
(a) That she doesn't believe in him.
(b) That she thought he was lost.
(c) The she can't fly.
(d) That she recognizes him.
2. What women's group was Emily involved with in San Francisco?
(a) A food coop.
(b) A charity center.
(c) A knitting club.
(d) A biker gang.
3. What do Veronique's daughter and Marie-Adele talk about picking?
4. Why does Marie-Adele drop to her knees before she can punch Veronique?
(a) She has a pain attack.
(b) She needs to pray.
(c) The other woman is very short.
(d) She drops her contact.
5. What does Pelajia say there will be more of as a result of better roads on the reserve?
(c) Stop signs.
6. Where does Veronique indicate that Marie-Adele is going where she can't take care of her kids?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Niagara Falls.
(c) To bed.
(d) The library.
7. What is Emily Dictionary's real last name?
8. What superhero does Pelajia refer to in the beginning of the play?
(d) The Flash.
9. Emily Dictionary says that she was not the intended target of the person who caused her injury. Who was?
10. What does Veronique do when the other women gang up on her?
(a) Calls them a name.
(c) Swings at them.
(d) Goes home.
11. What is Marie-Adele throwing at a seagull?
12. What do the women do simultaneously when they learn of the biggest bingo game in the world?
13. Why does Zhaboonigan run from the store during the women's argument?
(a) She can't hear.
(b) She is afraid.
(c) She saw a puppy.
(d) She is late for school.
14. Who is Marie-Adele?
(a) Philomena's aunt.
(b) Emily's daughter.
(c) Pelajia's mother.
(d) Annie's sister.
15. When Philomena comes running through the store, what is she desperate to use?
(a) The phone.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The water fountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nanabush in the form of during his encounter with Zhaboonigan?
2. What does Zhaboonigan's name mean?
3. What does Annie remind Emily that she will lose if she goes to the big bingo game in Toronto?
4. What language does Emily remind Annie that she doesn't speak?
5. Where does Emily say she will take Zhaboonigan if she wins the big prize in bingo?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)