|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily say is the source of her injury?
(a) An "attack."
(b) A "fight."
(c) A "squabble."
(d) A "tussle."
2. What does Zhaboonigan tell Nanabush when she first sees him?
(a) That she doesn't believe in him.
(b) That she thought he was lost.
(c) That she recognizes him.
(d) The she can't fly.
3. What does Philomena want to buy with her bingo winnings?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A used car.
(c) A new toilet.
(d) A bottle of perfume.
4. What is the prize for the biggest bingo in the world?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty-five hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred thousand dollars.
5. What are Nanabush and Windigo?
(a) Styles of bingo.
(d) Types of perfume.
6. Who does Philomena wonder would most want to know the information about Gazelle Nataways?
(a) Veronique St. Pierre.
(b) Marie-Adele Starblanket.
(c) Pelajia Moosetail.
(d) Emily Dictionary.
7. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
8. Emily Dictionary says that she was not the intended target of the person who caused her injury. Who was?
9. What is the name of the abusive man that Emily used to live with?
10. What does Emily teasingly call Zhaboonigan?
(a) A brat.
(b) A devil.
(c) An angel.
(d) A pagan.
11. What superhero does Pelajia refer to in the beginning of the play?
(d) The Flash.
12. Who watches Gazelle Nataways' children when she goes off with Big Joey?
13. In the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2, where does Annie run out of with the mail?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) The store.
(d) The back room.
14. How many children does Marie-Adele have?
15. Who does Emily say she would beat up if she won the big prize in bingo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Marie-Adele have?
2. What do the women learn is the date for the biggest bingo game in the world?
3. What does Annie ask if the women know is true about Gazelle Nataways?
4. What language does Emily remind Annie that she doesn't speak?
5. When Emily teases Philomena about needing multiple toilets, how many does she say the woman will need?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)