|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Nanabush and Windigo?
(a) Types of perfume.
(b) Styles of bingo.
2. How many biological children does Veronique have?
3. What do the women learn is the date for the biggest bingo game in the world?
(a) March 1st.
(b) October 10th.
(c) September 8th.
(d) July 28th.
4. What does Zhaboonigan tell Nanabush when she first sees him?
(a) That she thought he was lost.
(b) The she can't fly.
(c) That she doesn't believe in him.
(d) That she recognizes him.
5. What game does Pelajia want to win the grand prize in?
6. What happens in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1 when Zhaboonigan runs from the store?
(a) The women run after her.
(b) The light turns blue.
(c) The store explodes.
(d) The women freeze in place.
7. When Philomena comes running through the store, what is she desperate to use?
(a) The phone.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The water fountain.
(d) The toilet.
8. What superhero does Pelajia refer to in the beginning of the play?
(a) The Flash.
9. How many punches does it take for Emily to knock Big Joey out?
10. Who watches Gazelle Nataways' children when she goes off with Big Joey?
11. What does Veronique say about Emily Dictionary's name during their argument?
(a) That it is strange.
(b) That it is old-fashioned.
(c) That it is stupid.
(d) That it is beautiful.
12. What date does Marie-Adele's important event in Toronto fall on?
(a) July 20th.
(b) October 5th
(c) March 4th.
(d) September 10th.
13. What does Annie remind Emily that she will lose if she goes to the big bingo game in Toronto?
(a) Her self-respect.
(b) Her money.
(c) Big Joey.
(d) Her job.
14. What is Emily Dictionary's real last name?
15. Which of the following is NOT one of the names of the sisters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marie-Adele tell the seagull she can't go with him?
2. What emotional state is Veronique in when she comes to see Marie-Adele?
3. What does Zhaboonigan's name mean?
4. Who is actually in disguise as the seagull Marie-Adele is throwing things at?
5. In the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2, where does Annie run out of with the mail?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)