|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gazelle Nataways tell Veronique about bingo?
(a) There will be no more games on the reserve.
(b) She has quit playing because she won a big prize.
(c) The biggest game is coming to Toronto.
(d) That she will never be any good at bingo.
2. What does Annie remind Emily that she will lose if she goes to the big bingo game in Toronto?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her self-respect.
(c) Her money.
(d) Big Joey.
3. During an argument, where does Veronique let out that she saw Emily?
(a) Leaving Bill Ryan's.
(b) Going into the liquor store.
(c) Going into the grocery store.
(d) Coming out of Big Joey's.
4. What is the name of the abusive man that Emily used to live with?
5. What does Pelajia bang on the table to get everyone's attention?
(a) Her hammer.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) Her pocket knife.
(d) Her fist.
6. What do Veronique's daughter and Marie-Adele talk about picking?
7. Whose names does Marie-Adele ask Veronique's daughter to list?
(a) The ducks.
(b) The pigs.
(c) The presidents.
(d) Her children's.
8. What is the name of the loose woman who hangs around the strip club?
(a) Marie-Adele Starblanket.
(b) Emily Dictionary.
(c) Gazelle Nataways.
(d) Paula Moosetail.
9. What injury does Emily Dictionary have when the women meet her at the store?
(a) A black eye.
(b) A swollen lip.
(c) A bruised chin.
(d) A broken leg.
10. What does Zhaboonigan's name mean?
11. Which of the following best describes Veronique's daughter?
(a) Angry and reclusive.
(b) Talented painter.
(c) Uniquely beautiful.
(d) Developmentally slow.
12. When Philomena comes running through the store, what is she desperate to use?
(a) The mirror.
(b) The water fountain.
(c) The phone.
(d) The toilet.
13. What did the woman Veronique complains about recently receive?
(a) A secondhand car.
(b) Winnings from the lottery.
(c) A new house.
(d) A working stove.
14. What does Zhaboonigan tell Nanabush when she first sees him?
(a) That she doesn't believe in him.
(b) The she can't fly.
(c) That she thought he was lost.
(d) That she recognizes him.
15. Where does Veronique tell Marie-Adele she has seen Emily Dictionary going?
(a) To Toronto.
(b) To the bank.
(c) To the grocery store.
(d) To Big Joey's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotional state is Veronique in when she comes to see Marie-Adele?
2. In the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2, where does Annie run out of with the mail?
3. Who is dancing along behind the women as they make their way to the band office?
4. Why does Marie-Adele tell the seagull she can't go with him?
5. What happens in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1 when Zhaboonigan runs from the store?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)