Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zhaboonigan's name mean?
2. What does Annie ask if the women know is true about Gazelle Nataways?
(a) She won the big bingo prize.
(b) She is really a man.
(c) She lost all her money gambling.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. What does Pelajia bang on the table to get everyone's attention?
(a) Her pocket knife.
(b) Her fist.
(c) Her hammer.
(d) Her shoe.
4. Where does Veronique tell Marie-Adele she has seen Emily Dictionary going?
(a) To the bank.
(b) To Big Joey's.
(c) To Toronto.
(d) To the grocery store.
5. Why does Veronique's daughter become angry with herself?
(a) She always wets the bed.
(b) She can't remember the name of the dog.
(c) She can't tie Marie-Adele's shoelaces.
(d) She can't feed herself with a fork.
6. Why does Marie-Adele drop to her knees before she can punch Veronique?
(a) She has a pain attack.
(b) She drops her contact.
(c) The other woman is very short.
(d) She needs to pray.
7. During an argument, where does Veronique let out that she saw Emily?
(a) Coming out of Big Joey's.
(b) Going into the grocery store.
(c) Going into the liquor store.
(d) Leaving Bill Ryan's.
8. Who appears at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
9. What does Pelajia say she'll do with her hammer if her plan to get money doesn't work?
(a) She'll throw it away.
(b) She'll hit the Chief with it.
(c) She start repairing more roofs.
(d) She'll sell it for a bus ticket.
10. Who watches Gazelle Nataways' children when she goes off with Big Joey?
11. What happens in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1 when Zhaboonigan runs from the store?
(a) The light turns blue.
(b) The store explodes.
(c) The women freeze in place.
(d) The women run after her.
12. For what purpose does Marie-Adele accuse Veronique of adopting Zhaboonigan?
(a) To keep her husband interested.
(b) To get her to do household chores.
(c) To get her disability check.
(d) To show her off.
13. Who does Pelajia suggest the women go to to get money for their trip?
(a) Fire Minklater.
(b) The Chief.
(c) Big Joey.
(d) The mayor.
14. When Emily teases Philomena about needing multiple toilets, how many does she say the woman will need?
15. What do Veronique's daughter and Marie-Adele talk about picking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Emily remind Annie that she doesn't speak?
2. How do Pelajia and Philomena describe Annie's daughter?
3. What game does Pelajia want to win the grand prize in?
4. What emotional state is Veronique in when she comes to see Marie-Adele?
5. How many biological children does Veronique have?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)