|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie ask if the women know is true about Gazelle Nataways?
(a) She is really a man.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She won the big bingo prize.
(d) She lost all her money gambling.
2. What is Marie-Adele throwing at a seagull?
3. Who is actually in disguise as the seagull Marie-Adele is throwing things at?
4. Why does Marie-Adele tell the seagull she can't go with him?
(a) Her daughter is sick.
(b) She doesn't want to.
(c) She can't fly.
(d) She has work to do.
5. What is the name of the loose woman who hangs around the strip club?
(a) Emily Dictionary.
(b) Paula Moosetail.
(c) Marie-Adele Starblanket.
(d) Gazelle Nataways.
6. What does Gazelle Nataways tell Veronique about bingo?
(a) The biggest game is coming to Toronto.
(b) There will be no more games on the reserve.
(c) She has quit playing because she won a big prize.
(d) That she will never be any good at bingo.
7. What game does Pelajia want to win the grand prize in?
8. What language does Emily remind Annie that she doesn't speak?
9. Where does Emily say she will take Zhaboonigan if she wins the big prize in bingo?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
(d) Niagara Falls.
10. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Veronique's kitchen.
(b) Big Joey's shack.
(c) Pelajia's house.
(d) Marie-Adele's yard.
11. What does Annie remind Emily that she will lose if she goes to the big bingo game in Toronto?
(a) Her job.
(b) Big Joey.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her self-respect.
12. What does Emily teasingly call Zhaboonigan?
(a) A brat.
(b) An angel.
(c) A devil.
(d) A pagan.
13. How many biological children does Veronique have?
14. What happens in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1 when Zhaboonigan runs from the store?
(a) The women freeze in place.
(b) The women run after her.
(c) The store explodes.
(d) The light turns blue.
15. What is the prize for the biggest bingo in the world?
(a) Five hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Twenty-five hundred dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Veronique see Gazelle Nataways half-dressed?
2. Why does Marie-Adele drop to her knees before she can punch Veronique?
3. Who does Philomena wonder would most want to know the information about Gazelle Nataways?
4. What did the woman Veronique complains about recently receive?
5. What is Emily Dictionary's real last name?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)