|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Pelajia want to win the grand prize in?
2. Where does Pelajia say Bingo Betty should have gone?
(b) Niagara Falls.
(c) New York City.
3. How many punches does it take for Emily to knock Big Joey out?
4. What important event does Marie-Adele have planned in Toronto around the time of the big bingo game?
(a) A birthday party.
(d) A wedding.
5. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
(a) Brook Brownbear.
(b) Moon Goodfellow.
(c) Sunny Johnson.
(d) Fire Minklater.
6. What is the prize for the biggest bingo in the world?
(a) Five hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty-five hundred dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
7. Who rushes to help Marie-Adele when she drops to her knees in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1?
8. What is Nanabush in the form of during his encounter with Zhaboonigan?
(a) A fox.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A dog.
(d) A lion.
9. When Philomena comes running through the store, what is she desperate to use?
(a) The mirror.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The water fountain.
(d) The phone.
10. In the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2, where does Annie run out of with the mail?
(a) The store.
(b) The back room.
(c) The garage.
(d) The bathroom.
11. Why does Marie-Adele tell the seagull she can't go with him?
(a) She has work to do.
(b) Her daughter is sick.
(c) She doesn't want to.
(d) She can't fly.
12. What is Marie-Adele throwing at a seagull?
13. Where does Pelajia tell her sister that she wants to go?
(b) Niagara Falls.
14. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Big Joey's shack.
(b) Marie-Adele's yard.
(c) Veronique's kitchen.
(d) Pelajia's house.
15. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pelajia suggest the women go to to get money for their trip?
2. Why does Zhaboonigan run from the store during the women's argument?
3. What does Pelajia say she'll do with her hammer if her plan to get money doesn't work?
4. Why are Annie and Marie-Adele making their trip in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What language does Emily remind Annie that she doesn't speak?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)