|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Annie want to move if she wins at bingo?
(c) New York City.
2. What does Zhaboonigan tell Nanabush when she first sees him?
(a) That she thought he was lost.
(b) That she recognizes him.
(c) The she can't fly.
(d) That she doesn't believe in him.
3. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
(a) Sunny Johnson.
(b) Brook Brownbear.
(c) Fire Minklater.
(d) Moon Goodfellow.
4. Who is Marie-Adele?
(a) Philomena's aunt.
(b) Pelajia's mother.
(c) Annie's sister.
(d) Emily's daughter.
5. What does Zhaboonigan's name mean?
6. What does Annie remind Emily that she will lose if she goes to the big bingo game in Toronto?
(a) Her job.
(b) Big Joey.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her self-respect.
7. Who gives Emily the injury that she has?
(b) Her father.
(d) Big Joey.
8. Who does Pelajia suggest the women go to to get money for their trip?
(a) The Chief.
(b) Fire Minklater.
(c) Big Joey.
(d) The mayor.
9. Who watches Gazelle Nataways' children when she goes off with Big Joey?
10. What emotional state is Veronique in when she comes to see Marie-Adele?
(a) She is sad.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is amused.
11. Where are Annie and Marie-Adele going in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To the post office.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To the grocery store.
(d) To the record store.
12. When Philomena comes running through the store, what is she desperate to use?
(a) The water fountain.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The phone.
(d) The mirror.
13. What is Marie-Adele throwing at a seagull?
14. What happens to Philomena when she falls from the ladder?
(a) She breaks her leg.
(b) She tears her skirt.
(c) She sprains her ankle.
(d) She bruises her arm.
15. How many biological children does Veronique have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nanabush in the form of during his encounter with Zhaboonigan?
2. What do Veronique's daughter and Marie-Adele talk about picking?
3. Why does Marie-Adele tell the seagull she can't go with him?
4. In the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2, where does Annie run out of with the mail?
5. What does Pelajia bang on the table to get everyone's attention?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)