1. Which of the following is NOT one of the names of the sisters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is Pelajia doing at the beginning of the play?
Putting shingles on her roof.
3. What is the name of the Indian reserve that the women live on?
4. Where does Pelajia tell her sister that she wants to go?
5. What superhero does Pelajia refer to in the beginning of the play?
6. What best describes what Philomena is wearing in the beginning of the play?
Tight sexy clothes.
7. What does Philomena want to buy with her bingo winnings?
A new toilet.
This section contains 4,014 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)