|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1 when Zhaboonigan runs from the store?
(a) The light turns blue.
(b) The store explodes.
(c) The women freeze in place.
(d) The women run after her.
2. What does Emily say is the source of her injury?
(a) A "fight."
(b) An "attack."
(c) A "squabble."
(d) A "tussle."
3. Emily Dictionary says that she was not the intended target of the person who caused her injury. Who was?
4. What happens to Philomena when she falls from the ladder?
(a) She breaks her leg.
(b) She sprains her ankle.
(c) She tears her skirt.
(d) She bruises her arm.
5. What does Pelajia indicate that will be with her until death?
(a) Money from the bingo game.
(b) Her sister.
(c) The desire to leave the reserve.
(d) Her hammer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many biological children does Veronique have?
2. What does Veronique do at the beginning of the trip to Toronto?
3. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
4. Where does Emily promise that she will take Zhaboonigan sometime?
5. Who is wearing a rhinestone-studded hat and tails?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)