|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
2. What happens in the play as Marie-Adele is with Nanabush and prepares to go with him?
(a) A bright white light appears to the side of them.
(b) The lights shift around them.
(c) The women start to scream.
(d) A large trumpet sounds.
3. What does Emily teasingly call Zhaboonigan?
(a) A pagan.
(b) A devil.
(c) A brat.
(d) An angel.
4. What is in the package that Annie receives from her daughter, besides a letter?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A new record.
(c) A new diary.
(d) A calling card.
5. Who does Nanabush come disguised as in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Big Joey.
(b) A seagull.
(c) The taxi driver.
(d) The Bingo Caller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emily write the song for that she sings with Annie?
2. Who does Pelajia suggest the women go to to get money for their trip?
3. How did Emily's friend from the motorcycle gang die?
4. What does Annie do when she gets angry at Marie-Adele on the way to Toronto?
5. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)