|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emily Dictionary says that she was not the intended target of the person who caused her injury. Who was?
2. Who rushes to help Marie-Adele when she drops to her knees in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1?
3. How many years ago did Marie-Adele's husband choose her and Annie?
(a) Nine years ago.
(b) Nineteen years ago.
(c) Twenty-six years ago.
(d) Two years ago.
4. What illness does Marie-Adele have?
(c) Scarlet Fever.
5. What happens in the play as Marie-Adele is with Nanabush and prepares to go with him?
(a) A large trumpet sounds.
(b) A bright white light appears to the side of them.
(c) The women start to scream.
(d) The lights shift around them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do the women make in their various efforts for their trip to Toronto?
2. What do the women do simultaneously when they learn of the biggest bingo game in the world?
3. In what language does Marie-Adele tell Nanabush that she is ready to go?
4. What does Emily tell Zhaboonigan to do once they reach San Francisco?
5. What injury does Emily Dictionary have when the women meet her at the store?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)