|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marie-Adele drop to her knees before she can punch Veronique?
(a) She needs to pray.
(b) She drops her contact.
(c) The other woman is very short.
(d) She has a pain attack.
2. Why do the women gather after they are denied money by the Chief?
(a) To prepare a meal for dinner.
(b) To trade stories about their lives.
(c) To complain about the stingy Chief.
(d) To make plans to go to the bingo game.
3. What does Veronique do at the beginning of the trip to Toronto?
(d) Tells jokes.
4. What does Gazelle Nataways tell Veronique about bingo?
(a) There will be no more games on the reserve.
(b) The biggest game is coming to Toronto.
(c) She has quit playing because she won a big prize.
(d) That she will never be any good at bingo.
5. Who wakes up and swears at Annie after the argument between Annie and Marie-Adele?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Marie-Adele's husband?
2. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
3. What does Pelajia say she'll do with her hammer if her plan to get money doesn't work?
4. What does Pelajia say there will be more of as a result of better roads on the reserve?
5. Who is Annie?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)