|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During an argument, where does Veronique let out that she saw Emily?
(a) Leaving Bill Ryan's.
(b) Going into the grocery store.
(c) Coming out of Big Joey's.
(d) Going into the liquor store.
2. Who does Emily write the song for that she sings with Annie?
3. Who watches Gazelle Nataways' children when she goes off with Big Joey?
4. What does Veronique say about Emily Dictionary's name during their argument?
(a) That it is old-fashioned.
(b) That it is stupid.
(c) That it is beautiful.
(d) That it is strange.
5. What does Veronique do at the beginning of the trip to Toronto?
(b) Tells jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nanabush in the form of during his encounter with Zhaboonigan?
2. What emotional state is Veronique in when she comes to see Marie-Adele?
3. What did the woman Veronique complains about recently receive?
4. Why does Philomena yell at everyone to be quiet during the argument in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1?
5. Why does Veronique's daughter become angry with herself?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)