|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Marie-Adele's husband?
2. How much money do the women make in their various efforts for their trip to Toronto?
(a) Twelve hundred dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Eight hundred dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
3. Where do Emily and Annie sing a song that Emily wrote?
(b) A bar.
(c) A studio.
(d) The store.
4. Why can't Veronique get her broken appliance fixed?
(a) There are no suitable repairmen in town.
(b) She lost her job and can't afford it.
(c) She is too lazy to look into it.
(d) Her husband drinks away all the money.
5. What does Veronique do when the other women gang up on her?
(a) Swings at them.
(c) Calls them a name.
(d) Goes home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What women's group was Emily involved with in San Francisco?
2. Who appears at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
4. What does Pelajia say there will be more of as a result of better roads on the reserve?
5. What happens to Philomena when she falls from the ladder?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)