|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Emily teases Philomena about needing multiple toilets, how many does she say the woman will need?
2. What best describes what Philomena is wearing in the beginning of the play?
(a) Loose leisure outfit.
(b) Office apparel.
(c) Tight sexy clothes.
(d) Old, stained clothing.
3. What did the woman Veronique complains about recently receive?
(a) A working stove.
(b) A secondhand car.
(c) A new house.
(d) Winnings from the lottery.
4. What women's group was Emily involved with in San Francisco?
(a) A knitting club.
(b) A food coop.
(c) A charity center.
(d) A biker gang.
5. Who rushes to help Marie-Adele when she drops to her knees in Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Veronique indicate that Marie-Adele is going where she can't take care of her kids?
2. Who does Philomena wonder would most want to know the information about Gazelle Nataways?
3. What is in the package that Annie receives from her daughter, besides a letter?
4. What happens to Philomena when she falls from the ladder?
5. Who does Annie give the letter to read from her daughter's package?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)