|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women learn is the date for the biggest bingo game in the world?
(a) July 28th.
(b) September 8th.
(c) March 1st.
(d) October 10th.
2. Why does Veronique's daughter become angry with herself?
(a) She can't tie Marie-Adele's shoelaces.
(b) She always wets the bed.
(c) She can't feed herself with a fork.
(d) She can't remember the name of the dog.
3. What does Pelajia threaten Emily with when the woman dares her to fight?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her fist.
(c) A lawsuit.
(d) Her hammer.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the names of the sisters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who is actually in disguise as the seagull Marie-Adele is throwing things at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Marie-Adele's important event in Toronto fall on?
2. What is the name of the strip club on the reservation?
3. Why are Annie and Marie-Adele making their trip in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What do Veronique's daughter and Marie-Adele talk about picking?
5. What is the name of the abusive man that Emily used to live with?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)