|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During an argument, where does Veronique let out that she saw Emily?
(a) Going into the liquor store.
(b) Leaving Bill Ryan's.
(c) Coming out of Big Joey's.
(d) Going into the grocery store.
2. What does Zhaboonigan tell Nanabush when she first sees him?
(a) That she thought he was lost.
(b) That she recognizes him.
(c) The she can't fly.
(d) That she doesn't believe in him.
3. Where does Veronique tell Marie-Adele she has seen Emily Dictionary going?
(a) To Big Joey's.
(b) To Toronto.
(c) To the bank.
(d) To the grocery store.
4. Why do people laugh at Veronique's daughter?
(a) Because she is ugly.
(b) Because she is different.
(c) Because she is funny.
(d) Because she wears silly clothing.
5. Who does Philomena wonder would most want to know the information about Gazelle Nataways?
(a) Emily Dictionary.
(b) Pelajia Moosetail.
(c) Veronique St. Pierre.
(d) Marie-Adele Starblanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Emily the injury that she has?
2. Which appliance does Veronique complain doesn't work at her house?
3. Whose names does Marie-Adele ask Veronique's daughter to list?
4. What illness does Marie-Adele have?
5. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)