|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes what Philomena is wearing in the beginning of the play?
(a) Loose leisure outfit.
(b) Office apparel.
(c) Tight sexy clothes.
(d) Old, stained clothing.
2. What game does Pelajia want to win the grand prize in?
3. Where are Annie and Marie-Adele going in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the grocery store.
(c) To the record store.
(d) To the post office.
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 2 set?
(a) Big Joey's shack.
(b) Veronique's kitchen.
(c) Pelajia's house.
(d) Marie-Adele's yard.
5. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
(a) Moon Goodfellow.
(b) Fire Minklater.
(c) Sunny Johnson.
(d) Brook Brownbear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Annie?
2. What emotional state is Veronique in when she comes to see Marie-Adele?
3. How many children does Marie-Adele have?
4. Who does Philomena wonder would most want to know the information about Gazelle Nataways?
5. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)