|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie ask if the women know is true about Gazelle Nataways?
(a) She lost all her money gambling.
(b) She won the big bingo prize.
(c) She is really a man.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
(a) Sunny Johnson.
(b) Moon Goodfellow.
(c) Fire Minklater.
(d) Brook Brownbear.
3. Where does Veronique indicate that Marie-Adele is going where she can't take care of her kids?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The library.
(c) To bed.
(d) Niagara Falls.
4. What best describes what Philomena is wearing in the beginning of the play?
(a) Loose leisure outfit.
(b) Office apparel.
(c) Tight sexy clothes.
(d) Old, stained clothing.
5. Where are Annie and Marie-Adele going in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) To the post office.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To the grocery store.
(d) To the record store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marie-Adele?
2. Which appliance does Veronique complain doesn't work at her house?
3. What did the woman Veronique complains about recently receive?
4. Where does Veronique tell Marie-Adele she has seen Emily Dictionary going?
5. What is Marie-Adele throwing at a seagull?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)