|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gazelle Nataways tell Veronique about bingo?
(a) That she will never be any good at bingo.
(b) There will be no more games on the reserve.
(c) The biggest game is coming to Toronto.
(d) She has quit playing because she won a big prize.
2. Where does Pelajia tell her sister that she wants to go?
(c) Niagara Falls.
3. Whose names does Marie-Adele ask Veronique's daughter to list?
(a) The pigs.
(b) Her children's.
(c) The presidents.
(d) The ducks.
4. Why does Marie-Adele drop to her knees before she can punch Veronique?
(a) She has a pain attack.
(b) She needs to pray.
(c) She drops her contact.
(d) The other woman is very short.
5. Where does Annie want to move if she wins at bingo?
(a) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marie-Adele throwing at a seagull?
2. Why does Philomena tell Emily that she should respect Veronique?
3. What superhero does Pelajia refer to in the beginning of the play?
4. Where are Annie and Marie-Adele going in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who watches Gazelle Nataways' children when she goes off with Big Joey?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)