|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Veronique do when the other women gang up on her?
(a) Swings at them.
(b) Goes home.
(d) Calls them a name.
2. How do Pelajia and Philomena describe Annie's daughter?
(a) She is "always outside of the law."
(b) She "lives with this white guy in Sudbury."
(c) She is "a little slower than most girls."
(d) She "makes her mother more proud than most daughters."
3. What does Philomena want to buy with her bingo winnings?
(a) A used car.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A bottle of perfume.
(d) A new toilet.
4. Emily Dictionary says that she was not the intended target of the person who caused her injury. Who was?
5. What best describes what Philomena is wearing in the beginning of the play?
(a) Old, stained clothing.
(b) Loose leisure outfit.
(c) Tight sexy clothes.
(d) Office apparel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily say is the source of her injury?
2. Who gives Emily the injury that she has?
3. For what purpose does Marie-Adele accuse Veronique of adopting Zhaboonigan?
4. What does Emily teasingly call Zhaboonigan?
5. What is the name of the strip club on the reservation?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)