|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philomena want to buy with her bingo winnings?
(a) A bottle of perfume.
(b) A used car.
(c) A new toilet.
(d) New clothes.
2. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
3. What is the name of the woman that Veronique tells Marie-Adele a story about?
(a) Moon Goodfellow.
(b) Fire Minklater.
(c) Brook Brownbear.
(d) Sunny Johnson.
4. For what purpose does Marie-Adele accuse Veronique of adopting Zhaboonigan?
(a) To get her disability check.
(b) To show her off.
(c) To keep her husband interested.
(d) To get her to do household chores.
5. Who is Marie-Adele?
(a) Annie's sister.
(b) Philomena's aunt.
(c) Emily's daughter.
(d) Pelajia's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Veronique see Gazelle Nataways half-dressed?
2. Where are Annie and Marie-Adele going in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who does Philomena wonder would most want to know the information about Gazelle Nataways?
4. Where does Veronique tell Marie-Adele she has seen Emily Dictionary going?
5. Who gives Emily the injury that she has?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)