|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pelajia say Bingo Betty should have gone?
(c) Niagara Falls.
(d) New York City.
2. What is the name of the Indian reserve that the women live on?
(a) Sudbury Center.
(b) Chitayagan Reserve.
(c) Wasaychigan Hill.
(d) Nataway Mountain.
3. Who is Annie's favorite bar band?
(a) Louie's Big Band.
(b) Fritz the Katz.
(c) Joey and the Alley Cats.
(d) Josette Mitchell's trio.
4. Why does Veronique's daughter become angry with herself?
(a) She can't tie Marie-Adele's shoelaces.
(b) She can't feed herself with a fork.
(c) She can't remember the name of the dog.
(d) She always wets the bed.
5. What is Marie-Adele throwing at a seagull?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie ask if the women know is true about Gazelle Nataways?
2. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
3. During an argument, where does Veronique let out that she saw Emily?
4. How do Pelajia and Philomena describe Annie's daughter?
5. What is Pelajia doing at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)