|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Veronique's daughter and Marie-Adele talk about picking?
2. Who does Emily say she would beat up if she won the big prize in bingo?
3. What does Pelajia say there will be more of as a result of better roads on the reserve?
(d) Stop signs.
4. What does Annie remind Emily that she will lose if she goes to the big bingo game in Toronto?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her self-respect.
(c) Her money.
(d) Big Joey.
5. Whose names does Marie-Adele ask Veronique's daughter to list?
(a) The pigs.
(b) Her children's.
(c) The presidents.
(d) The ducks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many punches does it take for Emily to knock Big Joey out?
2. What is the name of the Indian reserve that the women live on?
3. For what purpose does Marie-Adele accuse Veronique of adopting Zhaboonigan?
4. Why does Marie-Adele drop to her knees before she can punch Veronique?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)