|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Veronique's daughter become angry with herself?
(a) She can't remember the name of the dog.
(b) She can't tie Marie-Adele's shoelaces.
(c) She always wets the bed.
(d) She can't feed herself with a fork.
2. Which of the following best describes Veronique's daughter?
(a) Developmentally slow.
(b) Talented painter.
(c) Angry and reclusive.
(d) Uniquely beautiful.
3. What is Pelajia doing at the beginning of the play?
(a) Sitting on the porch with her sisters.
(b) Dyeing her sister's hair.
(c) Putting shingles on her roof.
(d) Cooking dinner for her family.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the things the women argue about concerning going to Toronto?
(a) How they will pay for groceries.
(b) Who's going to drive.
(c) What they're going to eat.
(d) Who will watch the children.
5. How much money do the women make in their various efforts for their trip to Toronto?
(a) Twelve hundred dollars.
(b) Eight hundred dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Emily Dictionary have when the women meet her at the store?
2. Why does Pelajia hand her hammer away to another character during the meeting?
3. What is the name of Veronique's daughter?
4. What do Veronique's daughter and Marie-Adele talk about picking?
5. What is the name of the Indian reserve that the women live on?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)