|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zhaboonigan's name mean?
2. How many children does Marie-Adele have?
3. When Emily teases Philomena about needing multiple toilets, how many does she say the woman will need?
4. For what purpose does Marie-Adele accuse Veronique of adopting Zhaboonigan?
(a) To show her off.
(b) To get her disability check.
(c) To get her to do household chores.
(d) To keep her husband interested.
5. Who does Emily write the song for that she sings with Annie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bakes pies to raise money for the trip?
2. Who teases Zhaboonigan as the women argue about getting to Toronto?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the names of the sisters introduced in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is the name of the loose woman who hangs around the strip club?
5. Why can't Veronique get her broken appliance fixed?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)